GT1...900hp Skyline

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 1' started by drweedon, Dec 26, 2001.

1. drweedon

drweedon

Yea..I will break GT1 out every now and then...just to have the good ol' Silvia s12r vs Chaser battles that my nephew and I had...and what other Gt can you drive the 900hp skyline!!

2. vat_man

vat_man Staff Emeritus

I had a green (race modified) R33 V Spec that put out 1041hp - took me a couple of weeks to deal with driving it. It could do two laps of the Autumn Mini-ring from a standing start in less than 1 minute!

I remember the first time I drove it after doing all the mods - I was flying along at Deep Forest, and coming over the crest of the hill past the pits there the Skyline fell off the road by itself at about 340kmh - the accident went on forever!

3. maverick_296

maverick_296

the gtr's dont have the handling for the power they put into them, the gto is a little better, it actually turns ha ha

4. vat_man

vat_man Staff Emeritus

I had it pretty well set-up in the end - once I worked out where I needed to brake (ie. about 200 meters before I was braking!), I actually got to the point that I could corner under power.

5. maverick_296

maverick_296

i still reckon they suck :)

6. Dudebusta

Dudebusta

Skylines are a lot better in GT2. Less power, better handling. Dont you agree?

7. Shannon

Shannon

GTO's fully modded put out like 900 and something horsepower and absolutely fly, but the moment you hit grass your totally screwed

8. Dudebusta

Dudebusta

yeah its sorta like that. But the car was still the shiznit

9. 1mic

1mic (Banned)

i think the most you can put in a skyline is about 946 hp, and after that i think it was the trampio fto?
    strategy is put turbo's in LAST otherwise the other upgrades wont show, TRY IT???

10. RushNO2

RushNO2

no man, GTO twin turbo with 940 hp, now thats tight

11. doctor2132105

doctor2132105

where the heck such a fast car? i got a stock trueno but upgrading it soon

12. Mark 3. Turbo

Mark 3. Turbo

1mic, there's a Trampio in GT1? Where can I get that! It's still FF, right?

13. JoniK

JoniK

No, there's Taeivon Trampio FTO in GT1. That car is only in GT2.

14. Mark 3. Turbo

Mark 3. Turbo

It was worth an inquiry.

15. SpeedRaca

SpeedRaca

The skyline is too soft. Even with the settings maxxed out the handling is no match for the power.