GT1...900hp Skyline

• Thread starter drweedon
  • 14 comments
Yea..I will break GT1 out every now and then...just to have the good ol' Silvia s12r vs Chaser battles that my nephew and I had...and what other Gt can you drive the 900hp skyline!!

I had a green (race modified) R33 V Spec that put out 1041hp - took me a couple of weeks to deal with driving it. It could do two laps of the Autumn Mini-ring from a standing start in less than 1 minute!

I remember the first time I drove it after doing all the mods - I was flying along at Deep Forest, and coming over the crest of the hill past the pits there the Skyline fell off the road by itself at about 340kmh - the accident went on forever!

I had it pretty well set-up in the end - once I worked out where I needed to brake (ie. about 200 meters before I was braking!), I actually got to the point that I could corner under power.

GTO's fully modded put out like 900 and something horsepower and absolutely fly, but the moment you hit grass your totally screwed

i think the most you can put in a skyline is about 946 hp, and after that i think it was the trampio fto?
strategy is put turbo's in LAST otherwise the other upgrades wont show, TRY IT???

Back