GT2 Computer Hybriding...

• Thread starter Jpec07
  • 11 comments
Forgotten Wing
Ok, I have GT3, a PS2, a sharkport2, and a Dell Dimension 4400. Is there any way to use these to make hybrids? I was just curious because one can use a downloadable hybriding program for GT3 and there seems to be no such software for GT2.

As far as I know there was no such program for GT2. I've heard of some people making hybrids with a hex editing program, but I have not done it myself, so I can not say that it works, and U would still need a dex drive to transfer your GT2 save to your PC. If U have no PSX, perhaps your best option is to get a dex, and just download some hybrid saves of the net.

Hey Fiery how's it goin?

I tried that PEC once. Was able to find it and D/L it, but had no luck with it. As i recall it was more a problem with the emulator, perhaps it was more a problem with my PC?

Anyway, this would still require a Dex drive.

Yes, you`ll need a dex, but every keen GTer has one of them... ;)

Not sure about your prob, I have none....I have zipped versions of all here too, btw...

And, it going fine down here..

So U will need either a Dex Drive to transfer your mem card to the PC,(Sharkport won't work for psx game saves),then U could use the program Fiery suggested, or a working psx and a gameshark for it.

yeah, my dad got me this cheap my dollar dex-drive thing for my birthday (broke the day after I got it), but I was just curious to see if I could use what I've got.

Back