GT2 project

• Thread starter VG30
  • 1 comments
I'm back and wanted to ask a few questions.
-First I would greatly appreciate it if some one in this universe could explain that forsaken boost gauge and why it affects horsepower in unusual ways, I mean I just don't get that friggin' code :mad: :mad: :mad: GGGGRRRRR!!! any way I am using Greatest Hits and GS CDX Lite.
-Second i need that link to tire codes for putting viper tiers on small cars
-Third need link to what codes are for 6speeds, and the 7speed tranny.
-Fourth why do I keep gettin ufo sound when using race engine (i.e. RX-7 RE-Amemiya-446bhp) with turbo code (fiat 500r approx 470%) when done through GS CDX Lite but normal sound when doing the same thing via emulator and gt2editor. is it that the fittments aren't there but still done math 446bhp x 477% turbo code? what is the fittments address for GT2 1.2&GrtHts to put all zero so i don't get ufo sound and if the fittments being present on race engine (even turbo race engines) causes ufo sound then could a NA motor theoretically get past the ufo sound when turboed by eliminating the fittment and just make it do the math using original sound.

Please respond as soon as possible.
thanks very much
VG30

VG30
Fourth why do I keep gettin ufo sound when using race engine (i.e. RX-7 RE-Amemiya-446bhp) with turbo code (fiat 500r approx 470%) when done through GS CDX Lite but normal sound when doing the same thing via emulator and gt2editor. is it that the fittments aren't there but still done math 446bhp x 477% turbo code? what is the fittments address for GT2 1.2&GrtHts to put all zero so i don't get ufo sound and if the fittments being present on race engine (even turbo race engines) causes ufo sound then could a NA motor theoretically get past the ufo sound when turboed by eliminating the fittment and just make it do the math using original sound.
Did you ever try using this code (PAL, in setup screen):

8017008e - NA tune up = 0 to 3
80170092 - turbo = 0 to 4

I combine both (3000+hp) and never get ufo sound. Although this code is temporary, it will returned back to normal when you exit the race.

Back