• 45 comments

GTRacer22

photographer and racing enthusiast
Premium
United States
New Jersey
CWM_GTRacer22
GT22's Photo Gallery GT.png

Alright, I know I'm a bit late to the party here... But we're now finally open for business! It's great to be back on GT, I'm absolutely loving it so far!

Enjoy! :D

S E T L I S T
Corvette C7 Gr.3 Test - Lago Maggiore - 10/24/2017
Assorted Scapes - 10/28/2017
BP RC F GT3 - 11/10/2017
Rattlesnake - 11/27/2017
Assorted Shots - 1/7/2018
neon monster - 1/17/2018
Reflected - 3/7/2018
Glow - 4/21/2018
Morning Cruise - 5/13/2018
Something Human - 7/22/2018
w o v e n - 3/12/2019

Last edited:
Welcome :)

Very nice Corvette with a cool livery! The blue on the wing bugs me a bit though :lol: I had too look a few times to check if I was seeing things. ^^

That's a very interesting livery you have there! Pictures #4, #5 and #10 stood out the most to me. Great lighting in general. 👍

Really nice livery :D I love the tones used 👍
Thank you! It's supposed to be like one of those camo wraps that are used during testing.
Great Set ..:cheers:
Thanks!
Welcome :)

Very nice Corvette with a cool livery! The blue on the wing bugs me a bit though :lol: I had too look a few times to check if I was seeing things. ^^
Thank you Ricardo! Yeah, not sure why I have the blue wing plates on there, must've forgotten to change them! :lol:
GPR
Quite nice, interesting livery. Like the angles and feel of shots, 5, 10 & 11. 👍
Thanks George!
NP
That's a very interesting livery you have there! Pictures #4, #5 and #10 stood out the most to me. Great lighting in general. 👍
Thanks man! Can't go wrong with the lighting when PD have done such a great job. :drool:

Assorted Scapes - 10/28/2017

the Corvette set is a pretty nice start but the second set is lovely, faves are 1, 3, 5 and 6. Well done!

NP
Got to love the sense of motion in pictures #1 and #3. The individual compositions are spot on. Great job! 👍
Thanks so much Nenad! :cheers:
the Corvette set is a pretty nice start but the second set is lovely, faves are 1, 3, 5 and 6. Well done!
Glad to see you back around, Nic! Thanks! :D

Shots #1, #3, #4 and #7 stand out from the rest, in my opinion. Really liking the overall variety of this set. Keep it up! 👍

NP
Shots #1, #3, #4 and #7 stand out from the rest, in my opinion. Really liking the overall variety of this set. Keep it up! 👍
Thank you Nenad! :)

Shot #5 has a great atmosphere to it, as do shots #6 and #8. My fave is #7 though because to me, the cool tones look very attractive in partnership with the car. Great work :cheers:

Back