Gt3 Hybrids?

• Thread starter Raiden
  • 7 comments
Are we any closer to building hybrids for gt3 and if so which cartridge/ tools are being used?

mb2.gif

I've got to get a PS2, GT3, a GS, and a Sharkport!

Ugh, all of that and a few other things will set me back $600+ :nervous:

Correct me if i am wrong but isn't the GS for NTSC based systems.. as i am a PAL resident, plz put an abrupt end to my dream gently :(

The program works across all platforms. You need to get the Xport i believe is the name of it. And your version of GS2 is called Action Replay 2. Go to Codejunkies on the net and i think you will find what ya need. The Dream Lives!!! lol

I picked up a sharkport satuday but I could not try it till tonite. Its all a bit confusing for now. One problem is I can't get the SP to read off my memory card. Funny thing is I can write to it using the restore function. I checked out the hybrid program and am still a bit lost. However I think I can use one of the saves preloaded on the SP for GT3 and make some hybrids that way, then download them to my memory card and trade the hybrid to my good save on my main memory card. I am having a bit of a time understanding the file names used by the SP and the program.
Well I figured it out somewhat and made an egine swap
http://community-2.webtv.net/GTjunkie/hybridmini/
This could be fun, even better than GT2, for one thing I noticed no lockups after going into settings and making a test run like GT2 used to do. Even if I have to do it the hard way it still beats the GS pro in ease of use. Great Program :)

Back