GT3 - SLS AMG - 90 Minute Race Series- Monday Nights 19:00 UK- FREE SPOTS - TEST RACE -post 822Finished 

Not going to make it tonight unfortunately. Not sure if I am able to commit to the series this season. I will let you know in the near future! Good luck with the race tonight!

oyy heya both of u :) and sure also all other. thx, yeah i think i got it. and Steph, seems i follow it via automatic preset function. got notification

Are you serious about having the weather on. I would like to join up on Monday for some fun if I'm not at work, but not to drive in the rain. I do driving for my job and it's mostly in the rain. I live in Washington state and it rains a lot here. I would like to see one season where we don't have to use the messed up weather in GT6. Please skip the rain this season Logic, please. :)

Are you serious about having the weather on. I would like to join up on Monday for some fun if I'm not at work, but not to drive in the rain. I do driving for my job and it's mostly in the rain. I live in Washington state and it rains a lot here. I would like to see one season where we don't have to use the messed up weather in GT6. Please skip the rain this season Logic, please. :)
OK RAIN OFF MATE

Come to Scotland then complain about the rain lol

Let me guess, it rains a lot over there too. :cheers: :D

Imagine living in a shower, in a grey coloured room, with fans running and air con on max setting. Welcome to Scotland mate hahahahaha.... it's epic!! :D :D :D :D

Btw I'm working through my exams at the moment Logic but count me in for not this Monday but the following one mate :) I'll try it out, but I tried project cars again over christmas and there's been a significant improvement!!! So I might retire from GT6 and move over to that, we'll see what happens :P

pee see post 822 let me know if you are in Monday nights race CAR COLOUR AND NUMBER ?
ok despite that there are not posted hows called this original paint of the MB sls amg - seems i could have to say: alubeam silver or simply Gray with a #69

Hi,

I would like to take part in the series starting with the test race on Monday 11 Jan 2015.
If not taken, colour: alpine white / number: 7 / team: Makozi Racing Internacional
Great Nik
Ideally I would like a little tear with you do we can put you in the correct tyre group, are you about today at all ?

Back