GT3 - SLS AMG - 90 Minute Race Series- Monday Nights 19:00 UK- FREE SPOTS - TEST RACE -post 822Finished 

Great Nik
Ideally I would like a little tear with you do we can put you in the correct tyre group, are you about today at all ?
Nik is definitely in the top group.
Qualy & Start Race on RH tyres or less
PITS CLOSED FOR 45 MINUTES
Have you thought this through? I'm not sure you can make 45 min on one tank of fuel. especially not on Daytona!

His Q: Honey, what are your bday wishes?
Her Hint: Oh darlin', so sweet! I'd like anything what's able accelerate from 0 to 60 in under 3 secs :) xxx
His reply: Ehmm, well... Okay then. You'll get an weighing-machine! <3View attachment 500227[/QU

Last edited:
We got over 50 minutes on rh on Friday with a pace lap, fuel tyres on normal .
Ok, but its gonna hurt badly... group 2 will probably demolish the competition, being able to start on RM, then have a full 60 minutes on RS, and just do 2 stops (group 1 will also have to do 2 stops).
Group 1 willl be on worn RH tyres and group 2 will be on fresh RS, for a full 20 minutes, thats roughly 10 laps, and laptime difference will be about 5-6 seconds. (3 seconds compound difference, and after 30 min on them, they will have worn down by another 2-3 seconds)
So if we asume that group 1 will have the same pace on RH as group 2 have on RM, wich usually tends to be the case, then we will have a 1 minute gap after the first half of the race, if group 1 then are 1 sec faster per lap, wich is the difference between RH and RM, and will have a bit better tyres and fuel, lets say we will be 1.5 seconds faster per lap, that will be just 33 seconds advantage, and group 2 will win with roughly 30 seconds.

I'm not saying change it now, I think its worth a try, but if it works out to be too much, can we leave it open to a change?

a great write up but that's the handicap ,assuming the guys on mediums is slower pace

Ok, but its gonna hurt badly... group 2 will probably demolish the competition, being able to start on RM, then have a full 60 minutes on RS, and just do 2 stops (group 1 will also have to do 2 stops).
Group 1 willl be on worn RH tyres and group 2 will be on fresh RS, for a full 20 minutes, thats roughly 10 laps, and laptime difference will be about 5-6 seconds. (3 seconds compound difference, and after 30 min on them, they will have worn down by another 2-3 seconds)
So if we asume that group 1 will have the same pace on RH as group 2 have on RM, wich usually tends to be the case, then we will have a 1 minute gap after the first half of the race, if group 1 then are 1 sec faster per lap, wich is the difference between RH and RM, and will have a bit better tyres and fuel, lets say we will be 1.5 seconds faster per lap, that will be just 33 seconds advantage, and group 2 will win with roughly 30 seconds.

I'm not saying change it now, I think its worth a try, but if it works out to be too much, can we leave it open to a change?

I would say that off course it should be up too debate after testing , but i think that it maybe could be a good idea with the 45 min , but not without beeing able too pit for fresh RH iff you want that , i think its a bit harsh saying no pit untill after a period off time , it should rather say no changing tire compound within that time range .....

Everything is always changeable in our series, never do we want a lopsided series where only the few can win, and as you know we have changed things mid season before if things were not going well.

Part of the reason needs to be to keep the whole field in through a season they must have a fair change of winning a race.
Its a handicapped series and this must mean even the slowest guys get a chance to win if they get it all right on the day.

Not great for elite guys i know, but even as it stands now with the tyre allocations i still think normal service will resume, and the less skilled may need even more help.

We have had many test races as always to try different things, it always has to be easy to regulate and check and this is a good step in a good direction, however even as the settings are for Monday, my feeling is that the elite guys will make it in the top spots.

Last edited:
I would say that off course it should be up too debate after testing , but i think that it maybe could be a good idea with the 45 min , but not without beeing able too pit for fresh RH iff you want that , i think its a bit harsh saying no pit untill after a period off time , it should rather say no changing tire compound within that time range .....

The problem with that is it is not enforceable.
Replays dont show any tyre changes and although i am sure we have very honest guys in the series who would not change tyre type, it may be we get some that are not so honest join in future.

In a 50 minute test race the other day, Filo on RH was lapping at 1 44s on RH and we on RM were at around 1.46s 1.45s and the RS guys on about the same, and after 50 minutes he was around a minute ahead, he finished the 50 minute race without a pitstop.

If everything were ideal no one would crash, but unfortunately it is generally the slower guys that crash, and that has to be taken into account.

Lets leave it as it is, its a test race and we can see what happens.

Ultimately i would like to see the slower guys on RS be near the front at the end, its not great for elite guys i agree, but its a handicap series and it generally seems that as the non elite guys never get to win or even feel they have a chance they often drop out of the series after a few races.

My aim is always to make it that they have a good chance of winning, this will keep them in the series and and keep the grids full for the series.

NEW SERIES TEST RACE on MON 11 JAN 2016
DAYTONA ROAD COURSE
SKINNY PIT EXIT MUST BE USED

CAR Mercedes SLS AMG GT3 '11 painted and numbered

NEW Qualifying & Race Room Settings

Room mode Qulay/Race then to Practice/endurance race
Room Privacy Club only

Race quality 3 stars
Voice chat disabled
Fixed room ownership No
Max no pf Participants 16

Track Daytona road coure
weather at start 0%
Time in Game 13:00
Time progression 1 Times
Weather changeability Fixed
Surface water at start 0%

Race 90 Minutes
Start type Grid start - cars called to park on grid single file.
When all cars are in line Polesetter will lead us on 1 pacelap going out of final bend - no passing before start line.

Grid order Fastest first
Boost Off
Penalty None
Tyre/Fuel depletion normal
Grip reduction on wet track / track edge Real
Min No of Pitstops 0
Required tyre type change 0
Race finish delay 1m 30s
Visible damage off
Mechanical Damage Light
Slipstream Strength Real
Car Selection Garage
Car filters Filter by Disabled
Country n/a
Manufacturer n/a

PP 588
Max Power Limit 465 Bhp
Minimum Weight 1350
Drive train Any
Tyre's Any
Nitrous Prohibited
Vehicle Tuning No Limit
Skid Recovery force Prohibited
Active steering Prohibited
Active Stability Management ASM Available
Driving Line Availabe
Traction control Available
ABS Available

CAR SETTINGS
586 PP

465 BHP
1350 KILO
TURBO PROHIBITED
ASM PERMITTED
TCS PERMITTED
ABS PERMITTED
TUNING PERMITTED
Tyres ALL TYRES PERMITTED

QUALIFYING for 10 Minutes starts at 19:00 UK time
Pits closed

RACE
90 minutes starts at 19:15 uk time
pits closed until defined pit open times

Qualy & Start Race on RH tyres or less
PITS CLOSED FOR 45 MINUTES

--------Erazer BLUE 13
--------Aug BLACK 91
--------Nik WHITE 7

--------Lozza
--------Chris
--------Sken
--------Ayhan

Qualy & Start Race on RM tyres or less
PITS CLOSED FOR 25 MINUTES

--------Jon GOLD 83
--------Srt SILVER 71
--------Logic LIME 16

--------Starscream 3 GREY
--------Phaed
--------Mikey

Qualy & Start Race on RS tyres or less
PITS ALWAYS OPEN

--------Dan BLACK 18
--------Gu1 BLUE 31
--------Francis ORANGE 8
--------Elefant RED 73
--------Peewee Grey 69
--------Jibberjabber14 PURPLE 89
--------Daniel1990 RED 23

--------Gueven
--------Tnt
--------Prenta
--------Fili
--------Jamy
--------Jiles
--------Jake
--------Ccanne
--------Walker
--------Tube

ANY TYRES CAN BE USED AFTER DRIVERS ALLOCATED PIT STOP TIME LIMIT

Last edited:
TONIGHTS RACE DETAILS

After Qualifying when the race starts everyone quits.

I will then reset the room.

Drivers then can only enter into Pitbox.

When all drivers are in the Pitbox you will be called out in qualy order to park around the lap in line behind each other.

Once all drivers are in position i will start the race.

Lap one is a pace lap at around 80 mph/110 kph
NO OVERTAKING

The polesitter can Go full race speed exiting the final bend - exit of bus stop chicane.

Race will then be live.

No passing before start finish line.

If there is serious lag after 75% of the pace lap - drivers can message SC

The polesitter will respond OK and a we will run a second pace lap - go at exit of bus stop again.

SKINNY PITLANE EXIT MUST ALWAYS BE USED

Hi, I'd like to race. :)

I believe it's the SLS racing now? If so, I'll take #3 with a gloss dark grey colour! 👍
Hi J, thats good.

If you can psn friend me asap LOGICLINE i will invite you to the club room before i set the room up.

Ideally if you can be on at 17.00 uk time we can sort out your Grouping.

Invite to Community Club
Once PSN befriended i will invite you into the Community Club - where you will almost always find us practicing for the following Mondays race.

Watch Thread

Also make sure you click the Watch Thread button at the top left of this page.

Receive Thread alerts

Top right, click Alerts and click Alert Preferences and check all boxes to be updated of any new posts or thread updates.

Read all Rules & Regulations.
Make sure you read carefully all the rules regs on details of the series indexed below.

Clearing Cashe
On Race nights when the room will be full, please ensure you clear your cashe, in main game screen press start / network / clear system cashe option, and also for a faster and more stable connection it is a good idea to restart your router before starting the game.

I cant make it too the qualitime , i will first be home about half an hour later (i hope) , but hopefully i will make it too the racetime scheduled

Stephen regarding that you say you cant see what tires ppl change too in the replay , iam pretty sure (iff i remember correct) that you can see what tires ppl change too iff you see the replay from the persons car you want too see , when he is in the pit .....

Hi J, thats good.

If you can psn friend me asap LOGICLINE i will invite you to the club room before i set the room up.

Ideally if you can be on at 17.00 uk time we can sort out your Grouping.

Invite to Community Club
Once PSN befriended i will invite you into the Community Club - where you will almost always find us practicing for the following Mondays race.

Watch Thread

Also make sure you click the Watch Thread button at the top left of this page.

Receive Thread alerts

Top right, click Alerts and click Alert Preferences and check all boxes to be updated of any new posts or thread updates.

Read all Rules & Regulations.
Make sure you read carefully all the rules regs on details of the series indexed below.

Clearing Cashe
On Race nights when the room will be full, please ensure you clear your cashe, in main game screen press start / network / clear system cashe option, and also for a faster and more stable connection it is a good idea to restart your router before starting the game.
also good to check out section "car maintenance" of main GT6 home screen, for make sure about car body rigidity (if got mileage, cost 217.500cr) and/or engine (oil, 250cr) condition for best possible endurance performance

I cant make it too the qualitime , i will first be home about half an hour later (i hope) , but hopefully i will make it too the racetime scheduled

Stephen regarding that you say you cant see what tires ppl change too in the replay , iam pretty sure (iff i remember correct) that you can see what tires ppl change too iff you see the replay from the persons car you want too see , when he is in the pit .....
No you cant mate, i have been though all kinds of different ways to see how you can, but you cant, some drivers amy show the correct tyre but others dont, its not reliable, and not fair if its not teh same for all.

The way it is is fine, its a test race, so we can make adjustments to test race 2 if needed.

What time will you get on ? q is at 1900 uk and race at 19145 uk

Also we whatspp you at lunchtime and you dont answer.

naaah, wot to say about today race? rather to shut up! just one suggestion: should be posted max - min car performance to prevent vainly scared faces next time!! howg
What do you mean?

@Stephen Vann posted that everyone should have 465hp and 1350kg, no turbo upgrades...

i was almost blamed for having my car performance a lil bit lower thn max allowed, i got mentioned as an potentially dangerous
Which leads me to believe you didn't read the regulations. Although I can't say for sure because obviously I'm not you. But, logic did specify what performance and tyres everyone has to run.

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Back