GT3 - SLS AMG - 90 Minute Race Series- Monday Nights 19:00 UK- FREE SPOTS - TEST RACE -post 822Finished 

then arses wont racing anymore between top class gentlemen
Pee, please stop.

Its odd that you react this way, we have been friendly all week, and tonight you oddly tried to do odd stuff, we have never ever had to think about people wanting lower spec, and in the end you really should try to get along with our regulars.
I dont like to see you being silly about this.

Pee, please stop.

Its odd that you react this way, we have been friendly all week, and tonight you oddly tried to do odd stuff, we have never ever had to think about people wanting lower spec, and in the end you really should try to get along with our regulars.
I dont like to see you being silly about this.
We all have nothing personal against you at all, or any other members on this site. But the way you acted did not project a good image towards us, as fellow racers.

Listen up guys.

I just want to apologise to you all for tonights terrible delay caused be something in the virtual world.

You were all very patient and most of us managed to get a race in, but for some who were DC or left because of the delay

i am sorry.

I only had seen 9 cars on track through qualy and race start, but we couldnt really delay any further and it was the only real solution to go ahead and make the best of a not ideal race.

I generally have a very stable connection, but tonight was very poor, even after the race there were people on track i could not see, and i could only read half of the ingame messages as well, as others were appearing just as blank.

Hope you can all try again next week.

Listen up guys.

I just want to apologise to you all for tonights terrible delay caused be something in the virtual world.

You were all very patient and most of us managed to get a race in, but for some who were DC or left because of the delay

i am sorry.

I only had seen 9 cars on track through qualy and race start, but we couldnt really delay any further and it was the only real solution to go ahead and make the best of a not ideal race.

I generally have a very stable connection, but tonight was very poor, even after the race there were people on track i could not see, and i could only read half of the ingame messages as well, as others were appearing just as blank.

Hope you can all try again next week.
Not your connection that was the issue, game servers was iffy. :(

I literally screamed my house down when I DC'd! :lol:

I scuffed up my pit exit by dropping it onto the strip of grass in between the roads.

There's nothing stopping you from racing! Except SS tyres and less than par BHP ;) on a track like Daytona, it's just too dangerous. Most other tracks may have been okay though!

There's nothing stopping you from racing! Except SS tyres and less than par BHP ;) on a track like Daytona, it's just too dangerous. Most other tracks may have been okay though!
i am more than sure i can prevent to being dangerous. nobody of u gave me chance to show that tho. i saw some incidents in that race and that not mind? id be not do that same way, i rather slow down, but seems this is the point , what most of players definitely cant understand

What do you mean?

@Stephen Vann posted that everyone should have 465hp and 1350kg, no turbo upgrades...
i really dont understand about a few things. 1st what about if id be need a balast to balance car? then for example 1380kg should be again wrong? sorry but seems that, because regs said clearly 1350 2nd do u others call this event: for all, top or less skiled, with a performance equalisation? everybody can do own setup, but odd when theres tight regulation. 3rd in races always a risk, danger thats why ppl like it. if it has acceptable limit. everybody responsible, these fast same as the slower, but admit that, who's more skilled should be better deal with actual situation. newbies hardly can do better, only skilled can slow down or to pick proper spot for overtaking safe way. 4th remember, before was none low limit, so how ive should to know i cant pick only RS (thats my category, not RH then!) later when i saw all that mess around start, ppl chat at same time, i tried ask what to do, nobody replied. so was more simply i wont annoy, and ill watch only. who r silly, me? then race did start, so all busy, nobody react when i asked if we may stop, then start new race without Q, just we keep grid with me on last position. that still not all reasons or causes why i did acting as i did, but its enough

Pee, please stop.

I dont like to see you being silly about this.[/QU

Here's an idea:

Ban.
do it. really nothing personal after we met for a 1st time

too dangerous for elite racers, well my idea: back to drivers school

Last edited by a moderator:
@PetrH : DUDE!!! calm down already!
Stop making a million posts whining. its very simple; either you race with the specs specified, dont make a fuss, follow the rules, and do your best, enjoy the racing, like everyone else.
Or you go do something else entirely.

Im sick of your complaints. And I dont think Stephan likes you cloging up the thread with nonsense.

Ok Pee, I will have the final word on this.

Through the week you have been fine and even though many of your sentences I don't understand you have appeared to be keen and a good companion to train with in a relaxed practice room.

On Racedays things have to be more serious you can inderstand, as many people have partners and family that need to work on a time slot

When we started having issues yesterday
Ideally it would have been better to lay low, as a guest to the series it would have been the correct way to be.
Our issues with servers was severe and at one point I thought abandon it. But as it was a test only it was lets just go and see what happens. This was not ideal, but many have other things to do after the race and we were already 1 hour late starting.

For you to type messages in game was wrong, we had network problems that seemed unresolvedable and we did try for an hour to get it right.

In the end I could only see 9 in the room that had 12 I think - it was a test race better so just go.

Messages during a race is not a good thing to do.

Pee please do not post any more on the subject, let this be the final post.

@PetrH : DUDE!!! calm down already!
Stop making a million posts whining. its very simple; either you race with the specs specified, dont make a fuss, follow the rules, and do your best, enjoy the racing, like everyone else.
Or you go do something else entirely.

Im sick of your complaints. And I dont think Stephan likes you cloging up the thread with nonsense.
yeah that was sick feel.... for everyone include me. indeed

Ok Pee, I will have the final word on this.

Through the week you have been fine and even though many of your sentences I don't understand you have appeared to be keen and a good companion to train with in a relaxed practice room.

On Racedays things have to be more serious you can inderstand, as many people have partners and family that need to work on a time slot

When we started having issues yesterday
Ideally it would have been better to lay low, as a guest to the series it would have been the correct way to be.
Our issues with servers was severe and at one point I thought abandon it. But as it was a test only it was lets just go and see what happens. This was not ideal, but many have other things to do after the race and we were already 1 hour late starting.

For you to type messages in game was wrong, we had network problems that seemed unresolvedable and we did try for an hour to get it right.

In the end I could only see 9 in the room that had 12 I think - it was a test race better so just go.

Messages during a race is not a good thing to do.

Pee please do not post any more on the subject, let this be the final post.
yes, that i wanted if no one else will open it again

NEW SERIES PAGE
Mercedes SLS AMG GT3 11 SERIES

SORRY GUYS I PUT THE THREAD IN THE WRONG PLACE

THIS IS THE CORRECT THREAD

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ies-monday-nights-19-00-uk-free-spots.341152/

FOLLOW ME
Also ensure you follow me
by clicking on my STEPHEN VANN profile picture on the left of this page
then clicking on the follow label.
It is also a good idea to follow other drivers in the series on this forum.

WATCH THREAD
Also ensure you click the Watch Thread label at the top left of this page.

THREAD ALERTS
Click on the Alerts label at the top right of this page,
then on Alert Preferences and tick all boxes.
You will then be alerted to any forum news and new postings.

FOLLOW ME
Also ensure you follow me
by clicking on my STEPHEN VANN profile picture on the left of this page
then clicking on the follow label.
It is also a good idea to follow other drivers in the series on this forum.

WATCH THREAD
Also ensure you click the Watch Thread label at the top left of this page.

THREAD ALERTS

Click on the Alerts label at the top right of this page,
then on Alert Preferences and tick all boxes.
You will then be alerted to any forum news and new postings.

Last edited:
Hey old friends and new alike, just caught up reading through all threads, interesting reading lol. I am in for next Mondays race, looking forward to it, looks like there will be a few more in my category, mainly the bottom tier lol, hopefully will be a few cars battling me at the back-ish lol. thanks again to Logic for work and efforts getting new series going. Would there be any interest in a 60 min event or 2 30 mins using one make. I have been playing one make a lot recently and find I am actually better than I give myself credit for and can keep right up the front and heaven behold even win lol. I have even experienced some really close 1 make races and many times under a sec for the first 3-5 fingers, we could see how many people are available for another midweek race and what days suit, just a suggestion, and Francis I am looking forward to racing with you as I know you have been itching to get in for a while, mind wind your internet up. PEACE

OH Sorry, I am in for Mon 18th, Tried to reply direct to the other thread, but I didn't have privileges necessary to do so sniff sniff. will post colour and number once i get home.

Latest Posts

Back