GT3 sub 30 second midfield video

• Thread starter FinaL ExaM
  • 23 comments

FinaL ExaM

(Banned)
I have a lap save of a 29.4 second midfield run i made a few years ago that i'm looking to have converted to mpeg. Can anybody out there convert to mpeg for me? The run was the fastest on that track for a long time and i'm not sure it was ever beaten. In any case, i'd like it as an mpeg because i'm trying to put a youtube page together with some of my better stuff. Please let me know. Thanks for listening.

Sure, upload it to mediafire.com

and ill work my magic:)

I can just attach it in here. Would that be OK? You'll have to excuse me but I'm pretty damned ignorant I know exactly dick about mediafire.com :ouch:

just be clear it's only a save file (i don't remember if it's .sps or .xps)

I need the conversion to be from exported best lap save file (.xps or sps, same concept as .max i believe) to mpeg. thanks for trying though bro. anybody else??

you need a capture card.There's no way of converting replays tõ any PC video file.What you need to do is to capture it using a pc capture card.
I have one,you can post it here,if i have time,i'll record it.There's other problem,are probably NSTC and I'm PAL,i can try to make your save compatible with mine,but i don't guarantee you that it will work.

I'm sorry if i was explaining this incorrectly. i am aware that there is no means of direct conversion between game file saves and mpeg. what i am looking for is indeed a capture card conversion. thank you for the offer playguy but unfortunately, there is no way to convert ntsc to pal. i could be wrong though.

what i need specifically is somebody in the NTSC region who has a capture card so they can create an mpeg of this run. again, thanks guys for trying, hopefully there is somebody out there that can help me.

Its not as simple as that. NTSC runs at 60Mhz, PAL runs at 50Mhz. If you convert a replay, it would be fine until the first corner, then it would go haywire, and hit a wall.

well,i think replays are just lines with coordinates right?

It depends how you define "works".

It will convert the replays, but your machine won't show them as they ought to be shown. Remember that the PAL machine records (and plays) replays at 50 times per second, including controller inputs, and the NTSC machine records them at 60 times per second.

NTSC/US to NTSC/J replays (and vice versa) ought to be interesting.

You are, of course, welcome to try and convert a replay, but it is not for discussion in this thread. We are going off-topic here.

I'll attach it when I get home. Since you've been so kind as to pop your head in here, could you maybe do it shrecky? or are you still peeved at me about the lobotomy and tights line?

Converted and uploaded to youtube :) just waiting for it to be authorised and will pass on the link ... sweet and crazy looking lap Max :P 👍

I remember seeing a lap around midfield at about the same pace once a longtime ago. I wonder if. . .

Well if it looked lik a yellow Herbie ( Beetle ) with tractor wheels? ... this will be it :lol:

edit: here ya go 👍

I guess not, the one I saw was of a Chaser with that really shiny metallic paint job. Still I wonder if this was done by the sae person :odd:

btw, How are you doing Mr. P, been a long time you remember me?

Back