GT4 Dream Hybrid Combos

• Thread starter Metar
  • 152 comments
Now that Sucayho managed to create the first "prototypes" of hybrids (which I have on my PS2 - great fun) and the reality of GT4 Hybriding is becoming real... What Combos would you do first?

Personally, the first hybrids I'd create would be:

• Peugeot 406 Coupe, Audi R8 chassis (900KG, good braking and handling), Cizeta engine (16Cyl. 580HP, awsome sound and torque), and perhaps a flexible suspension.
  • Fiat 500R, Ginetta chassis (400KG), TVR Tuscan Spd.6 engine (sound, 350HP)
  • TVR Cerbera Speed 12, stock everything, but with a decent-gripping chassis, so the car will be usable again.

What about yours?

How about...

• Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 with all the performance parts of the 205 T16 Rally Car.
  • VW Golf MK1 with all the parts of the R32 Golf & GT40 engine sound.

Spoon Civic and Integra with FR drivetrain and Spoon S2000 engine.
Every european compact(C3,clio,Ibiza,Corsa,Golf,etc) with FR or 4wd and with the most powerful engines of their maker.

Remember the bouncy civic from the genome progect?
How about one of those, but with all the possible cars you could do it with...
Also, a TVR Speed 12 with Scooby Rally car drivetrain, and Elise Chassis (if possible) and the biggest weight reduction, R5 tires, full mods, etc.

Fiat 500 with Ford RS200 engine, and weight reductions, set up for rallying.

Twin turbo Viper GTS with 1000hp - a la the Hennessey Venom.
RUF RGT with 4WD (optional), turbos and 750hp - a la Gemballa GTR 750.

:)

How about a 97 Z28 coupe with the all aluminum, dohc LT5, (corvette ZR1 engine) turbo charged to around 1000 hp and some decent sized tires so it can put the power down. (my dream ride in real life, short of a twin turbo Diablo VT. :D)

[EDIT]

Oh and an STi with a turbocharged version of the 3.0 H6 in the legacy, around 600 hp.

and while we're at it lets slap some turbos on that tank car.

I would like the Suzuki GSX-R/4 with about 450HP:drool: and tire's that are a little wider to get the power down to the ground.

Sharky
Twin turbo Viper GTS with 1000hp - a la the Hennessey Venom.

And this:D.

Gingiba
Fiat 500R, Ginetta chassis (400KG), TVR Tuscan Spd.6 engine (sound, 350HP)

And this too:).

Ford Ka w/ Focus ST170 or RS engine: Ka has a great, chuckable chassis that clearly cries out for a good bit more power, though over 200BHP could be pushing it a bit without some serious suspension work.

Fiat 500L w/ Caterham Fireblade engine: Something I've always wanted.

lets see what my devious little mind can come up with

a hennessey 1000tt viper

a ford lightning with twin turbos capable of destroying a fully tuned ruf BTR at the dragstrip,

a 2005 mustang gt with the saleen S7 engine and dodge viper GTS-R team oreca suspension.

a 1970 dodge charger with a viper V10 just for kicks
AND.....
I'd put the ford GT's motor in my shelby gt350

'70 Charger, with the '71's 426. add some slightly wider tires, and (important) downforce without the wing.

'71 426, which car is that from? The Hemi from the Superbee?

Well, I'd fit the internals of a Corvette Z06 (or perhaps even from the C5R?) into the beautiful Corvette Stingray....

'71 426, which car is that from? The Hemi from the Superbee?

Well, I'd fit the internals of a Corvette Z06 (or perhaps even from the C5R?) into the beautiful Corvette Stingray....

hmmm..... the ultimate chevy sleeper

BMW 2002 with a Stage 4 Turbo and a 7speed tranny!

***Actually, There's too many great options in GT4 Dream combos, So many to choose from, Great post!!!***

lol,well,that muscle power would be no match to a peugeot 106 with a T16 engine and 4wd...or a corsa with the calibra engine and drive train...

But i would be pleased with a spoon integra with the spoon s2k engine and drive train...

I might also take the '54 Vette, install the C2's engine and underpinnings. '57 Fuelie, anyone?

Better yet: The '54 C1 Corvette with the '62 C2 Racing Corvette engine - a cast-iron block producing 500HP and revving up to 8,000RPM, which the sound of.. Um... Automotive angels.

Back