GT4 Driftmobiles

United States
MN
JFRESH651
Cool new subforum here. Well with all the new d1 cars and other regular cars that will be in this game, which ones are you most likely looking forward to drifting in? I want to drift the HKS S15 around Tsukuba. đź‘Ť đź‘Ť :sly:

I am looking forward to taking out Ken Nomuras Blitz ER34 around any track. Actually I am looking forward to drive anything anywhere.

im all about Nomukens Skyline....but i love drifting either A. Random weird things such as a battle between an Odyssey and Ram, or B. Cars that are probably a bit of a challenge in real life such as the FPV Falcon or the Iroc-Z:)

FadingFists
im all about Nomukens Skyline....but i love drifting either A. Random weird things such as a battle between an Odyssey and Ram, or B. Cars that are probably a bit of a challenge in real life such as the FPV Falcon or the Iroc-Z:)
NO MUKEns?

anybody know if settings for gt3 will be the same as setttings on gt4? i have a gc8 setting that i L O V E and i want it to feel the same in teh new game.

I thought it was Nomura Ken..... and Crzy, the physics system for Gt4 has changed since Gt3, so wh ile emulating your old setup may be feasible, the feel of the car will be different.

I want to drift a stage 4'd SVT Lightning... actually, I'd prefer an SRT10 but nooooooo I can't have it... :'(

I'd also like the Viper SRT-10, 300C (can't have that either, meh...), and anything that sounds good enough to drive. :)

Has the new physics for GT4 made it harder or easier to drift?

It's much harder now but still fun if you like a challenge ,don't expect to be drifting straight away it took me a week or so to ajust

-Settings are also different now.

From what i remember i learnt by driving the csl bmw at el captain high speed is easier to start with

good! i like messing around with settings and adjusting my driving style, gives me something to do. Have you managed to drift around the 'ring yet? that would be fun

Hi the ring seems to have a bit different physics at times ,but i havent really tried there mainly i use suzuka east course and autum ring mini
the cars now seem to not need huge HP Using Tanaguchi's(spl?)s15 lower horsepower seems to be better
It would be good to get a setup database goin so we could exchange ideas
On the s15 i use n3 front tyres and n2 rear with 14.4 front springs and 12.6 rear

Havent refined things too much as i will start drifting when i finish the game as i did it gt3 20% away now

He want's to be "cool" be making fun of drifters, but apparently has forgotten that everyone has matured... Let him be.

Yeah, It would be pretty sweet to drift some old muscle cars. I would love to seecomeone drift around Nurburgring. I think I'm going to drift some unusual old cars. Old Supras and what not. Man I can't wait.

I want to drift around the Nurburgring with some old 80s real wheel driven car like the buick gnx or something like that.
I wonder how much horsepower the volvo 240 estate can be tuned to. It would be cool to drift around in that car. I just can't wait, I wanna play gt4 now!!!

GTO right here....tho i have to say i dont like American cars, it is a sweet ride! i'd like to try to drift the Nike One too....doubt u can but worth a try....anyway i think i'll stick with the usual suspects.....Sils and RXs and GTRs and GTSs and the like....im gonna try to use every car in Initial D too :)

Perfect Car would be the Trueno LOL first car im going to buy =), then with the transferred money from gt3 ( yes u can send money from gt3 to gt4) i will fix it up all the way =D

I think that the 'ring would be interesting to drift on, as long as PD have put all of the bumps on the track making it nice and difficult. Apparently at the Karussel they haven't simulated the banked curve very well. any way, my first car is likely to be an old school Supra or silvia and unlike GT3 I think that I will start drifting straight away whereas in GT3 i started once i reached about 30% I think...

Back