GT4 Favourite/Best Drift Car Thread - updated 11/11/05 to post 132

Boundary Layer

navigating a sea of fools
Premium
GTP_Brent
Official GT4 Favourite/Best Drift Car Thread

You may post your choices for either your best drift car or favourite drift car in GT4 below (or both)

the format should closely follow:
Favourite Drift Car - 'car name here'
Best Drift Car - 'car name here'

This is not meant to be a debate, just a place to give your opinion.

There is no need to discuss cars that you enjoyed in GT3, or in real life for that matter - this is a GT4 forum. Nor is there a need to discuss settings here, they may be discussed elsewhere as the appropriate settings threads appear.

I will place a statistical table or graph here in the first post updated weekly once opinions begin showing up, just to give everyone a idea of the general distribution of the cars mentioned.

Please do not resort to attacking the intent of this thread - I know it will be viewed negatively by some, just as they were in the GT3 Drift Forum. It is meant to reduce congestion on this forum and add to the community as a whole. If there is anything you would like to speak to me about, you may do so privately with the PM system. To clutter this thread by making an unrelated post is unnecessary.

Now, with that said, please enjoy yourselves and Please do what you can to stick to the topic.
Thanks,

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Statistical tables to post 132 [11/11/05]
Limited to cars recieving 2 votes or more in either the Favourite or Best Category

DriftCarGraph6.jpg

This..

bmw-m3-csl-03.jpg

..or this...

bmw-m3-gtr-03.jpg

..with some weight reducing mods and aftermarket rims.

Maybe a different color too.

Both of them have enough power and torque to drift forever.

And why not? They're Beemers.

I would drift one if I could afford to.

mine would be the suzuki cappo...light and fast!!...very easy wit feint...
i would like to try to drift the ford model t HAHAHAH
hmmmm...but i cant wait till the i unlock the d1gp cars...how do i unlock it ne waiz in the US one?

I kind of forgot about GT4 after it got pushed back again (I think it was around october or november) and I too want to know if you have to unlock the D1 cars and if so what races do you have to beat?

I've got $25 to Game Stop so I'm half way there and have more then enough money to provide the other $25 to buy the game. I am just praying my PS2 will work with this game since the laser is dying on me. I may drop by the mall tomorrow in hopes of there being a copy of GT4 left since I never pre-ordered it.

Nitroboy24
I kind of forgot about GT4 after it got pushed back again (I think it was around october or november) and I too want to know if you have to unlock the D1 cars and if so what races do you have to beat?

I've got $25 to Game Stop so I'm half way there and have more then enough money to provide the other $25 to buy the game. I am just praying my PS2 will work with this game since the laser is dying on me. I may drop by the mall tomorrow in hopes of there being a copy of GT4 left since I never pre-ordered it.

please, if you are not going to stick to the topic, don't bother posting. This is a thread created to list off your choices for favorite and best drift cars in GT4. It was created to help organize the GT4 Drift forum before it becomes unmanageable.
Please respect that.

The way you just posted is not helping one bit. :grumpy:

I don't know for certain, but I think this has likely been covered in the main gt4 forum - give your ol' pal the search button a try. I think i saw a prize car thread for the Jpn version a while ago.

please no one else respond to his post
lets get back to the topic of drift cars.

TankSpanker
please, if you are not going to stick to the topic, don't bother posting. This is a thread created to list off your choices for favorite and best drift cars in GT4. It was created to help organize the GT4 Drift forum before it becomes unmanageable.
Please respect that.

The way you just posted is not helping one bit. :grumpy:

I don't know for certain, but I think this has likely been covered in the main gt4 forum - give your ol' pal the search button a try. I think i saw a prize car thread for the Jpn version a while ago.

please no one else respond to his post
lets get back to the topic of drift cars.

God damn, I ask a simple question about how to get D1 cars after seeing several posts of them drifting IN a thread ABOUT drifting and you have to throw a fit about it? I did search and had no luck, get off your high horse.

Currently drifting: 01 Honda S2000, and 95 NSX with N1 tires.
From Prologue experience, Best drift car: 240SX Silvia

I'm still saving up to buy the HKS Silvia drift car.

BreakerOhio
Currently drifting: 01 Honda S2000, and 95 NSX with N1 tires.
From Prologue experience, Best drift car: 240SX Silvia

I'm still saving up to buy the HKS Silvia drift car.
just race the capri rally.. the second special conditions race.. u get a car worth 264k

just got the game today, gonna start learning with this car
89' Skyline GTS-t type M

with some transfer credits its all i could afford. Mines silver with used rims, some vintage bronze deep dish slot mags.

as far as a favorite i dont know yet but theres so many options.

194GVan
just got the game today, gonna start learning with this car
89' Skyline GTS-t type M

with some transfer credits its all i could afford. Mines silver with used rims, some vintage bronze deep dish slot mags.

as far as a favorite i dont know yet but theres so many options.

Nice, I started off with the same car, but a used one with 55k miles. Mine was like $8000 tho, not $834,000 :)

i wanna start with the S15 when i get GT4 in a few weeks(us pal's get everything last:().So fav=S15/EVO V/R32 best(in my opinion)=S15

Favorite Toyota Supra <<--Totyota Fan espically the old model of the Mark III
Best Drift Any car will do as long as it drives and it can turn to a side.

Latest Posts

Back