GT4 Mobile Release Date Announced!!

• Thread starter Linketh
  • 53 comments
Linkyqt
orlyalex
I know there another topic but this deserves a new topic. I found the release date of gt4 mobile! yes for those of you who didn't click it's 06/05 (for non american users thats 05/06). In other words...VERY SOON!!!

Code:
[img]http://www.psphome.com/images/psp/gran-turismo-4-boxart.jpg[/img]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2]Gran Turismo gets a mobile outing on the PSP.  This may just be a port, but it will defiantely give competition to the drift based Ridge Racer, due to it's great detail and amount of cars to race![/size][/font]

Oh my god yes.

1 Month old thread...ask me if I care.

I am getting $95 this month and im getting 2 PSP games since I am short about...a zillion!I have no games for it and GT4 Mobile will be the first I hunt for (and NFS:U Rivals)

having just checked on play.com

gt 4 has a release date of 01/09/2005 (1st Sept)

so I've still got a bit of a wait

just looked the next thread and the info is in there - oops - ignore

deadboy1975
having just checked on play.com

gt 4 has a release date of 01/09/2005 (1st Sept)

so I've still got a bit of a wait

just looked the next thread and the info is in there - oops - ignore

I give it a -12% chance of being released on Sept 1st. I think it will be more along the lines of Sept 1, 2006 or more likely a X-mas 2006 release. I have a psp, but I doubt I'll buy it. By the time it comes out I will have beaten gt4 on ps2 and probably won't be looking for a new reason to drive Japanese cars.

gt4 cars:
451 Japanese
90 German
62 American
40 British
29 Italian
29 French
5 Australian
5 Korean
2 Swedish
1 Belgian
1 Dutch
1 Spanish
0 Brazilian

source:

http://www.granturismobynumbers.com/ubb/Forum46/HTML/000187.html

I just think having GT4 with you on the road will be nice... think about it... photomode mobile saving directly to the Memorystick Duo.... NIIICE!

How does a bet for a release date for Fall 06 Spring 07 sound. PD wants the game to be "right" so lets hope the delays are for a good reason. I think PD should not anticipate a release date for GT games and let us know when the game goes Gold.

I was planning on getting a PSP when the price drop to about half.. It's $400 here and a PS2 is only about $215.. so I can wait.. :D

GT4 mobile better come out soon. I'm about to sell my PS2 and buy a PSP instead. Since I dont have much time, im not home alot, so it would be great to play GT anytime anywhere :dopey:

Well so far it seems PSP's power cant be used by programmers. At least not the full power.

Since Sony still didnt release a battery that can prove much more uptime, Sony told developers to design games so they'd run on 222mhz CPU and highly downclocked GPU. While PSP's capable of 333MHz and alot of GPU power. Maybe PD wants to use full power, thats why theres no info of release date?

If it's from some store or some online website like Gamespot, Ign, Play.com etc, it is not the official release date, unless there's new news from PD that I don't know about. When PD say themselves when it's released, that's the only one you should believe. It's pure guesswork going on at the moment. All we know at the moment is it's ready for a Spring 2006 Japan release.

More like Fall 2006 release. There's almost no news at the moment. :indiff:
Hehe, yeah. It's almost summer here already. And knowing them, it probably won't be until the end of this year, again...

Why o why do Sony and PD keep putting back thier relased dates??? :grumpy:

I bought my PSP on a pre-order and picked it up two days after the release date (was waiting for wages to clear in the bank!! 🤬 ), GT mobile is probably the only game I actually want for it, been playing Midnight Club, DUB Edition and it's (insert rude word of your choice here), Everybody's Golf was a good distraction for a while but my PSP has been sitting idle for the last couple of months, When we finally get GT mobile GT5 and PS3 will be upon us and I'm not sure if everybodys gonna be able to afford all that in one go.

Microsoft 1 - Sony Nil.

initial D isn't a bad racing game for PSP. it doesn't really drive realistically at all but the result is oddly realistic - you still get rewarded for correct driving techniques and punished for hitting walls, because in initial D acceleration is king and if you touch a wall, the game limits your acceleration rate for several seconds. it's a bit of a handful to drive on the d-pad (the analog stick is pants), but manageable. best driving game I found for it so far, anyway. you have to get it on Japanese import, though.

Back