GT4:P Hits UK Shelfs!!

• Thread starter BMWz
  • 93 comments
On the 14/5/2004!

It's gonna be £19.99 and contain: 54 cars and 5 tracks to race on and gives you a taste of what is to come with GT4. The game includes "The making of GT4" bonus disc! :)

KY said he was still considering launching it over here and in the US but he ddn't confirm he was going to do that. Thanks for the link, now I'll have to spend a little bit more money on the GT series.

Originally posted by maskrider
There are already 63 cars in the current GT4P, why 54 ? The number of tracks are the same.

The current GT4P is always quoted to have 53 cars - the extra 5 at appear at the end of purple and the 5 cars you get for gold are not counted, as they are kind of a bonus thing. It's a bit similar to the number of cars PD quotes for their other GT games - it's always the number minus the hidden cars.

So from the looks of it, GT4P PAL will have 64 cars. Will that one extra car be the BMW? :D

I sure bloody well hope so!!:eek:
Well have to wait till May 15th but its well worth the £19 and the wait, probably get the steering whell by then too:lol:

In "american" money thats $30 i think and you will probably need some sort of mod to play on NTSC:mischievous:

I don't really want it to come out in the UK.
Because its just proves they are even further behind schedule than they thought.

Well after reading THIS i didnt exactly jump over joy for getting prologue..
Sony better pull their **** together.. This IS taking to long.:irked: :mad: :banghead:

/Eddie.

Patience = Virtue

i would rather wait and get cars like Mclaren F1 and BMW M5!!
Plenty of others Games/things to get on in life, i dont just sit on a chair browsing the GT Planet forum wait for the realse date. Sure im entushatic about the game and want it to come out asap but i would rather wait and enjoy it then not wait and not enjoy it.

I am quite glad that Prologue came to UK since i knew GT4 is far away i can have something to enjoy till then:)

Originally posted by Lamboracer
Sorry that id get that out. Anyway i dont see the difference in the proluge in Japan and the one in UK.

Its a shame that you not that quick, trigger. Heres a little clue.. Language?:D

Well there isnt a difference in cars, they might have added a new car probably the BMW M5. But you cant play the Japanese version on PAL playstation 2s.;)

Nordisk Film Interactive (PlayStation distributor in Finland, Sweden, Norway etc.) sent their release schelude yesterday and there is indeed GT4 Prologue set for May release.

£20 for a demo? HAHAHAHAH no thanks! GTP is an unfinished product, a mere demo, and they have the cheek to charge money for it. Sony and PD deserve a slap for charging more then £5 for GTP imo. May as well buy gt3 and gtc for less :P

But at the same time it's a demo thats almost as big as GTC and its still bigger than alot of full games. Being a true GT fan, I think I will get it, I didn't think GTC would last long but at the moment I play it more than GT3, and even though it's only 5 tracks in GTP theres 64 drivable cars to use on them. And I might as well not buy GT3 for less, seeing as I already own it ;) , but I know what you mean Kev, GT3 is a much bigger game.

$35 for Prologue to me has been a bargain. After 3 months of playing it, it's replay value has surpassed many $50 games. That's a testament to what an achievement the GT series is, even when they scale the game down to near demo size, it still beats all the others.

Latest Posts

Back