GT4:P XPort/SharkPort replays of JGTC cars

• Thread starter Satorian
  • 4 comments
Germany
Dortmund, Germany
If you have any at hand, no matter what lap time, please post them in here.

I'd like to use them to extract car specs from there.

Any help is appreciated. :)

What car specs do you want? Only the settings are in there, the specs that go with the parts id are not stored in the replay.

The standard spring rates, which are wheel rates taking the installation ratio into account I assume, and gear ratios would be nice to know.

I guess camber and toe are set to generic values like in GT3.
I wonder if the damper rates are actually in kN/mm and how the ARBs are rated.
Oh, and in case the LSD setup uses something different than the standard 10/40/20, I'd like to know that as well.

Ok the spring rates, gear ratios, camber, toe, bound, rebound and LSD are in the replay files and can be seen with my replay manager (check www.gtvracing.nl and then replay manager in the left menu). I can give them to you just like that as I have replays of all cars. So you want these values for the Takata, WoodOne, etc., right? I still have to add an option so that you can read all the AI cars settings as well, I'll work on that soon.

I asked BECAUSE I use your replay manager :)

I've seen your posts on granturismo.de and gt3times.com and downloaded your program which unfortunately doesn't work with normal savegames to edit or view garages.

And, yes, I'd like to have those replays for the JGTC cars as I thought GT4 might be a way to get this data for an upcoming JGTC mod for netKar.

Send them to satorian@gmx.net please :)

Back