• Thread starter amar212
  • 1,232 comments

amar212

GTSurgeons.com
Premium
Croatia
Croatia
**NEWEST UPDATES ON THE END**

NOTICE: Please check the whole thread, because some of the answers not covered in this thread has been answerd on the fly. Thanx.

******#1 UPDATE**********

Got it today, full and finished PAL version. Do not ask questions how I got it this early, but I can assure you that PAL release is firmly stated for 9th March.

Also, thank you all for checking my first post about PAL and all updates - 99% of info is true s I can see now, and I'll forget about remain 1%. Please, you do so. Thanks. :)

Pictures will be uploaded early in the morning tommorow - as I do not have video-grabber in my Mac, phone camera bulky shots will have to do for some time.

First, all new info.

Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish.

Main menu has been reworked, some icons are moved left-right - europeans and americans are closer, PhotoTravel is now last icon on the upper left and so on, but all is there, no news.

Data form both Prologue anf GT3 can be loaded. GTP save (with all licences done) clears B and A licences, while GT3 save gives 100,000 credits. Notice that you do not win any trophies, you have to obtain it from the scratch, even the bronzes - but you get your licence "PASSED". Notice that you start with usual 10,000 credits and that all prices are near real-life quivallent of car prices in euro, as I have time to check so far. Most of special cars have the same prices as in ASIA version, minus 2 nulls.

Haven't bother to check the new music. However, the new song on intro movie (Reason and Treason) deeply sucks comaperd to ASIAN version - after the Opera sequence, new songs fits like a "Sheet int he Punch", if you know whhat I mean. The graphics were made to be lined with original tune and this one is just bad. Pity.

No HDTV pic support. But, picture and graphics are improved over ASIAN, as my TV set is concerned:). I have an widescreen 100Hz (NTSC and PAL supported). I run the PS2 trough SCART RGB, and the PAL shows picture without flickering in details such as fences. Also, the screen-flickering during the race is minimised, and overall the graphich looks better. No 60Hz mode too, please refer to my first post about PAL updates for deeper technnical explanation about 50 - 60 Hz difference.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=53872

Also, usuall PAL "black borders" on top and bottom are sttill here.

Sound supports Dolby Pro Logic II.

You're going to love this: game offers settings of all mesaurements by your preferencies:

- for units you can choose km/h or mp/h,
- for power you can choose between BHP, PS, HP, CH, KW, CW of PF (that's what I call a choice), and
- for torque you can choose between kgf.m, Ft.lb or classical Nm.

What I didn't check so far: A-Spec to B-Spec during race. Also, did not check new features of showing additional data in replay. Expect that details maybe later tonight.

Most important: 2 player vs. races garage is in. There is an option to load data from both mem cards. Still have to check does the game transfers all the settings done, but I guess it does.

No new races, no new courses so far. Okwardly, the El Capitan is listed in Course Registry as 2P race. Pic tommorow, while I have to open it in arcade to check that. If so, very nice news too.

Have taken pics of all new cars I've found so far, and earlier list was true. All cars are there, have attached the specs listed:

MAZDA 2005 MX-Crossport - no specs displayed
Mitsubishi 2005 New Eclipse '06 - 263HP/5750rpm
Volkswagen 2004 Golf R32 - 552HP/5250rpm
AUDI 2003 Nuvolari quattro - no specs
AUDI 2003 Pikes Peak quattro - 499HP/5500rpm
Chrysler 2005 300C Hemi - 340HP/5000rpm
Alfa Romeo 2004 Alfa GT - 236HP/6200rpm
Auto Union 1937 V16 Type C Streamliner - 512HP/5000rpm
Chaparral 1967 2D (beautiful car) - 420HP/6800rpm
Chaparral 1970 2J (crazy car to see, the fans are lunatical) - 679HP/7200rpm
JAGUAR 1988 XJR9 (beauty) - 749HP/7200rpm
Peugeot 1992 905B Evo 1 Bis LM (beauty) - 512HP/11000rpm

New manufactorers are obviouselly Chaparral (USA) and Korean manufactorer ProtoMotors, represented trough it's concept supercar Spirra (319HP/6000rpm). Pics tommorow.

No RuF in Tuner's Village, that is 1% of untrue previous infos I've been talking about. New car, Volkswagen 2004 Golf R32(winner car of SEMA show 2005 - tuning car) - is represented trough new Canadian tuner HPA Motorsports. Still have to see does that tuner tunes any other cars except Volkswagen.

There is also Vauxhall, but unlike in GT3, now the both Opel and Vauxhalls are represented with their own models. Two Vauxhall's Dream Cars are Calibra and Astra DTM, same looking those of Opel.

As talking further about graphics, the screens are "slower" comparing to Asian version. Do not know how to decribe it, but moving the arrow is not smooth as in Asian game. However, no chance that anyone who haven't got a chance to play Asiian version wiill ever notice this:).

But, the animated sequences of tracks selection in Arcade now works flawlessly, which is good.

That is all for now, more updates soon, as I fly trough licences and test the physics engine for the updates in handling and overall physics that were announced.

More updates on all details later tonight, pics in the morning.

*******MIDNIGHT UPDATE #1***********

There is a new icon in Licence for jumping straight forward to the next licence available. Handy stuff.

Noticable change has been done in Pace Car Licences - instead of giving a split-time between you and Pace Car (as seen in Asian game), game is giving upgrade/downgrade splits of your previous best time. Logical tweak must say.

Game actually starts day later then Asian - on the 2nd April. Guess somebody thought that starting a game on April 1st could sound like a good joke :). Culture differences I guess.

When the new circuit opens in Arcade, the picture of the course is shown on World Map. Cosmetical move.

Last but not least - still no signs of any other new cars.

Pics - first thing in the morning.

*****MORNING UPDATE #2*********

Pica added:

1. language menu
2. measures chooser
3. memory card loader for 2P battle - notice that data from garage can only be loaded for 2P battles, and not for Arcade races or TimeTrial runs - still have to check for LAN races
4. El Capitan listed as "2 player ON"
5. New Course opened in Arcade
6. reworked World Map (portion)
7. "Next Licence" button
8. ProtoMotors manufactorers screen
9. Spirra car
10. HPA Motorsport in Tuner's Village
11. HPA7S Stage II R32 Golf
12. Chryler 300C Hemi
13. Chaparral 2D
14. Chaparral 2J
15. Alfa GT
16. Auto Union v16 Type C Streamliner
17. Audi Pikes Peak
18. Peugeot 905
19. Jaguar XJR9
20. Mazda MX CrossSport

NOTICE: additional pics as well as some small new info in thread on page 7 (can't upload here because of site maxXximum).

*******AFTERNOON UPDATE #3***********

EPILOGUE:

First of all I must say that I've almost chopped my PS2 with an axe and burned the phuckn DVD down. Why?

PAL GT4 has a nifty new feature which really kept me thinkin for a bit - I have to say that in moment I had 15 golds on B-licence, as well as money and credits transferred form old saves. I wannted to make some PhotoMode pics of Korean ProtoSheetCar, so I bought it. 80,000 credits. Surprise! THE GAME AUTOMATICALY SAVES EVEN WHEN YOU BUY A NEW CAR, not just when you sell it. Hello Amar, this is Kaz speaking, your prescious money has been lost in buying this crappy car which even can't eneter any decent national races! :)

So, tend to not have your memory car insterted after loading the game to play. It could do serious damage to your nerves. Now I have to start all over again because I do not want to spend money on Spirra in any case at this point. 👎

Decription under autosave in options says "Auto-save can be set to full or restricted. When is set to restricted auto-save will take place only when you change cars." Surprise #2! There is no "restricted/no restricted" listed. Only Auto-save ON or OFF. GoToHell.

EPILOGUE ENDS

Now, some nice updates towars cars:

- Lightning is FR, not 4X4. Nice. Be happy now :).
- Acura is set under Japanese manufactorers. Only 3 cars are available at begging: RSX Type-S, CL 3.2 Type-S and NSX '04.
- there IS LEXUS. 5 cars are in: IS 200, IS 200 (Japanese model), IS 300 SuperCross, GS 300 Vertex Edition and SC430. So, theoretically, another 5 new cars.

As for 2 P, you still can't have replay on single screen, and battle replay can't be saved as well. Bull. 👎

The game is showing HP and tyre figures on begging of the replay, but just for your car. Haven't yet seen the info during the race, ass well as not for other cars. Have to futher check it, though.

Manage to make some PhotoMode shots of Jaguar XJR9 and Spirra ( :yuck: ). Upload tommorow morning, together with Lexus PhoneShots.

Ends for now, have to go to play from the start. ProtoWorks sucks :).

*******MIDNIGHT UPDATE #4********** VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE*******

OK, this is very serious one.

Auto-save is set to "OFF".

As you could read, I was not very happy to find out that game actually saves when you buy a car, no matter of the disabled auto-save. It is getting even better.

You can't even remove the memory card while playing. Reason: the game needs phuckin memory card for every single action.

You buy a car. Game tries to save. You are smart. You have removed MC before the buying process. No problem so far. Game asks you about the MC, you choose "cancel", game buys you a car and puts it in the garage.

You get to the garage and - voila. You can't get into the car without insertion of MC.

You do so, enter the garage, then take out the MC to avoid rewritting. You see your car. Go to "change" button to enter the car, game asks you about the MC. If you choose "cancel" you can't enter the car. Simple. If you put in another card with no GT4 data on, game won't allow you to do anything, and it will not allow you to make a new save with that status.

If you put the MC with GT4 data, it will politely tell you that "game status has been changed and savegame must be updated". If you choose to do so, voila again - your new car has been sucesfully stored on memory card and previous data has been overwriten.

BULL!!! 👎 👎 👎

I see no solution for this problem except having 2 MC's which we'll have to always pull out. put in and do a manual overwritting or automatic update when we're sure about the process done. But, not be able to get in car / cahnge the car without saving - it is totally lunatic idea in terms of gameplay of GT game.

As for autosave - and I do not find any reason to turn it off after this beautifull "code update" - notice that game does not say "auto-save always / restricted", but only "on" or "off". Word "restricted" and text I've quoted in previous update is written in small letters in explanation under the main screen.

I find this "update in code" disturbing, since you can't actually test a car before buying as I always did in previous games.

But, as no retalier would except you to return new car, it is certanly a turn to realism of consumer/capitalism society. This vas sarcastic, of course.

So, what we have here?

We have: game that saves every move you make. No mistakes can be done.

Saving is fast, yes, it takes just a second ot two. So, we have fast saving too.

We do not have: "load game" button - I can understand why - probably because of calibrating the DFP - but I find the lack of that option very disturbing too.

No more possibility - and it was not in Asian game too - to make a backup on card in MC2, since the game always automaticaly saves in MC in slot 1. For making a backup, you have to save on MC1, reset the game, go to browser and copy the data manually. Reason? Have no idea whatsoever.

And yes, no "memory car manager" option, which was one of the those options that made GT series special in the vast world of half-products ooften called "PS2 games".

This whole "saving" issue is pushing the series way back in terms of pure using and from position of end-user, the Player, I find it very very very bad.

This one I did not expect. Pics in the morning with all the beauties regarding new "feature".

SMALL ADDITIONAL UPDATE

After you try to mess-around with pull-out / put-in MC process, and then you actually enter the car you can be easily rewrded with message "game data corrupted". You can't enter in specific car again, and if you try to enter another car - voila - the screen goes monochromatic-green and your GT4 has been - freezed.

Didn't grab any pics of it, but I'll try to manage this last-but-not-least beauty again for the record.

***ends update #4*******

****PIC UPDATE #5********

Missing Audi Nuvolari, 5 Lexuses, as well as some PhotoMode beauties of JagXJR9, Alfa GT and Spirra here.

I have found another Lexus, so there is 6 of them - it's '91 IS 300 in Used Car section. No photo, dough.

It seems that my "thingie" about the save/load problems didn't cause too much stir. I think it is the problem. OK. You'll see the deal once you get the game :).

*****MORNING UPDATE #6 - THURSDAY 17th*******

Been golding licences whole night so no real progress made in the game.

Noticed one little change in track looks - High Speed Ring has a grass all around the "S" turn, instead of having right side of turn covered in concete like in Japanese NTSC. It makes doing the licence little bit harder (EDITED: This turned out not to be true after I have cheked Asian vesrion. My mistake). Made some notes about licence times, have to compare them later.

Other questions regarding issues in threads answered on the fly on page 26.

*******MORNING UPDATE #7 - Friday 18th************

First of all few thingies about the graphics.

Graphics his really vastlly improved, and I can say that after I playd Asian game right after finished PAL session. It is noticable on tracks, on cars, on sequences after the Licences (no more tickering), on pre-race sequences, during the race where all the jaggies are gone and so on.

I can further confirm major relosution difference between the PAL and Asian version in "normal" mode - I have no HDTV, so I can't judge differences in 480i or 1080i mode - PAL picture has better resolution, more crispier image and better colours. Notice that my TV supports both PAL and NTSC. and that I didn't mess around with in-game picture options.

As for physics - I did some laps around the Nurb while testing A2BSpec with Alfa Spider Duetto (notice that I only did licences in GT mode, while all the races for track check and replays were made in Arcade so far) and the physic seems even more sensitive. Have to check it later tonight, after I finish licencing proces and finally get my teeth into GT mode.

Now, A to B_Spec. It is possible. It is made during the pit-stop, in form of simple choose while in "pit-screen" as shown on images below (afwful quality but I did not realise that untill this morning. Will make new tonight and replace this bulky crap:)).

You pit in, you choose the way to continue the race, you go out or AI goes out. Simple. No in-race save found, so I do not think it ihas been done.

Still, one possiblity - I checked the A2BSpec feature in "1000 miles" race because I did not reach 25% to open endurances. Maybe it is available in endurances (as PSW has suggested). Notice that it was 1 a.m. when I did those testings, so I just couldn't keep my eyes open to test what happens with the points if you enter the race in A-Spec and finish it in B_Spec or vice versa. Will do it tonight.

New updates soon, some questions in later threads answered on the fly at the page #29.

*****8th UPDATE Sunday 22nd Feb**********

Sadly, there is no Endurance save - only option to change A-Spec into B. For all non-hardcore it is a sad one. Checked it on Nurb 24Hrs.

In PAL you get a car for passing 25% - it's Audi Nuvolari. Guess the same will happen with 50, 75 and 100%.

As for Licence times, there has been some changes, es expected. PAL is harder is some points then Japanese, and here are two examples (notice that some times hhave changed, while some did not:

- on A3 test PAL is 0:12:000 while in Japanese it was 0:12:100.
- on A16 PAL is 0:53:700 while on Japanese it was 0:54:150.

As usual, PAL is harder:). Good. :).

More updates soon.

************ PIC UPDATE#9, Monday 21st************

HPA R32 Stage II and Chrysler 300M. R32 drives like a mad beast - 552HP and it litteraly flies down the track. 300M is also nice, I like the deep sound of the Hemi.

Few pics can be also found on the page 37 of the thread since I've reach my upload maxXximum for this thread. Jordan? :)

************PIC UPDATE #10, Monday 21st Feb*********

Find new pics of Nuvolari and Auto Union Streamline Type C added on thread on page 37. Also notice that Endurance Race 300 Grand Valley do not give Sauber C9, but AU Streamline C.

**********INFO UPDATE #11, Thursady 22nd Feb********

Nop more ridiculous driving in the final exam of S Licence - as stated before in some late threads, I can confirm that final S Licence is no more Sauber C9 but Merc-Benz Evo II DTM. However, Sauber is in the game, so expect the sweet beast on some other place.

Another S Licence has been changed, as the Pescarolo LMP has been replaced by Clio V6 on Opera.

Also, for Australian people, the FPV Ford GT now has sweet white stripes colour-scheme instead of being just single coulored like in Japanese.

*******12Th UPDATE, Thursday, 24th Feb***********

In attachement in thread on page 45 you can find pics of new-found Lexus SC300, FPV GT with white stripes (Photomode coming later today), pic of screen with DTM Evo II on S16 Licence test, as well as some answers on the fly.

Also notice that there is no Endurance save on any point of 24Hrs race whatsoever. THe Nurb has been done in B-Spec mode, and there was no point that game asked for save. If any of you come with the idea like "Yes, but maybe it allows while running A-Spec, can you check that?", my answer is "No, I can't, I still have life" :).

Also notice that I'm very sorry to hera that NTSC has the jiggers and "bouncing" in the graphics. However, I can once more confirm that my PAL version has none of it.

More updates soon.

*****************UPDATE #13 and #14, 25th Feb****************

SMALL UPDATE: The bug with the mileage-counter on dials is gone.

Now Jag.

XJR9 is being given for 50% completition of the game. Specs for the beast are as follows:

(All values will be stated in BHP) Initail power before oil change is 928BHP. After oil change increases to 974 BHP. Weight is 894 kg in GT or Arcade mode. In Arcade Showroom it figures 749 BHP. Before Arcade race shows 914BHP. Selling price is 743,749 Cr.

LATE UPDATE: All 4 Special Black Cars are in the PAL and they come to Used Car section in one week window starting on day 694th.

(thankx to ProfessorR)

******* FINAL UPDATE, 6th March **********

My waiting is over. I have received the final PAL version - original game DVD, box, manual. Pics first thing in the morning. The game is 100% same as the FinalBuild I've been playing for almost a month now, and it has even recognized my FinalBuld save, so I've just continued playing from the point I've stopped in the FinalBuild.

So, all info stated above is 100% accurate, there are no differencies in the game and most important - graphics between FinalBuild and Game itself, which was my only worry. PAL GT4 is far the best version concerning graphics, which all of PAL users will have to chance to see in mere 3 days from now.

Now, about the Official League.

On the 4th page of the manual there is annoouncement of "Gran Turismo 4 The Official League".

It says: "Race a new tracks daily for seven consecutive weeks. Take on Europe's best drivers. Win league points with each new track. Additional points trough photo competition entries. Prive your racing prowess with a podium finish."

Intresting, yes?

More intresting is that all info will be available online at www.piggybackinteractive.com, the publisher of various Game Guides, as well as the publisher of The GT4 Official Guide, "available Spriing 2005", as it says (I expect some serious money for this free advertising, you people from PiggyBack. And how the phuck did you come up with the name like that at all?)

As the moment (6th March), no mention of the League or a Guide on their site, guess it will be online at 9th.

So, see you all in the future European GT4 Official League my friends.

Have a nice days to come.

I put my thanx to ProfessorR for helping me about some bits for this Update I've been doing in previous days.

Pics od disc, box and some pages from the manual, including this info about Official League - in the morning, EDIT: on the page 58 of this thread.

****UPDATE 16*******

Link to an TV commercial. QT movie (approx. 4 MB) available at the end of the scolling on the page.

LINK: EDIT: pld link broken - refer to Viper's guide to commercial at page 60.

****ENDS*******
Special plea - if transferring this data to other sites, do a validation of the source. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Image(258).jpg
    Image(258).jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 1,225
  • Image(259).jpg
    Image(259).jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 949
  • Image(260).jpg
    Image(260).jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 1,059
  • Image(261).jpg
    Image(261).jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 865
  • Image(276).jpg
    Image(276).jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 1,002
  • Image(281).jpg
    Image(281).jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 1,396
  • Image(280).jpg
    Image(280).jpg
    48 KB · Views: 1,175
  • Image(266).jpg
    Image(266).jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 1,331
  • Image(265).jpg
    Image(265).jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 1,958
  • Image(270).jpg
    Image(270).jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 1,096
  • Image(271).jpg
    Image(271).jpg
    38 KB · Views: 1,715
  • Image(262).jpg
    Image(262).jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 1,791
  • Image(263).jpg
    Image(263).jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 1,768
  • Image(264).jpg
    Image(264).jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 1,565
  • Image(267).jpg
    Image(267).jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 1,660
  • Image(268).jpg
    Image(268).jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 2,066
  • Image(269).jpg
    Image(269).jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 1,430
  • Image(272).jpg
    Image(272).jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 2,452
  • Image(277).jpg
    Image(277).jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 1,555
  • Image(279).jpg
    Image(279).jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 1,695
  • Image(01).jpg
    Image(01).jpg
    33 KB · Views: 503
  • Image(02).jpg
    Image(02).jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 433
  • Image(03).jpg
    Image(03).jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 440
  • Image(04).jpg
    Image(04).jpg
    35 KB · Views: 410
  • Image(05).jpg
    Image(05).jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 667
  • Image(10).jpg
    Image(10).jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 655
  • IMG0000.JPG
    IMG0000.JPG
    17.5 KB · Views: 368
  • IMG0001.JPG
    IMG0001.JPG
    24.2 KB · Views: 347
  • IMG0002.JPG
    IMG0002.JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 511
  • IMG0003.JPG
    IMG0003.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 622
  • IMG0004.JPG
    IMG0004.JPG
    20.2 KB · Views: 330
  • IMG0005.JPG
    IMG0005.JPG
    26.9 KB · Views: 507
  • IMG0006.JPG
    IMG0006.JPG
    33 KB · Views: 403
  • IMG0007.JPG
    IMG0007.JPG
    22.2 KB · Views: 301
  • IMG0008.JPG
    IMG0008.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 258
  • IMG0009.JPG
    IMG0009.JPG
    18.2 KB · Views: 265
  • IMG0010.JPG
    IMG0010.JPG
    27.9 KB · Views: 567
  • IMG0011.JPG
    IMG0011.JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 353
  • A2BSpec_1.jpg
    A2BSpec_1.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 962
  • A2BSpec_2.jpg
    A2BSpec_2.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 836
  • A2BSpec_3.jpg
    A2BSpec_3.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 809
  • IMG0016.JPG
    IMG0016.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 375
  • IMG0017.JPG
    IMG0017.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 335
  • IMG0018.JPG
    IMG0018.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 265
  • IMG0019.JPG
    IMG0019.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 584
  • IMG0020.JPG
    IMG0020.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG0021.JPG
    IMG0021.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG0021.JPG
    IMG0021.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 289
  • IMG0023.JPG
    IMG0023.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 322
  • IMG0024.JPG
    IMG0024.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 285
How did you get it already?! Sweet though!! Can't wait! This will make me want the game even more, again...and again. Luckily, 8 days for me! Bring on the stuff Amar.

Quattro
Is the PAL version already available somewhere?!?

Judging by amar's previous record of amazing new news that no one else has found and gaining things that no other person on the earth can obtain with relevence to GT4...............I would think that he may have a few "CONTACTS" in the PD department if ya know what I mean........... ;)

I'm sure PD are already giving out PAL pre release copies to try before it goes public...........please be there more cars :scared: .........even more than were shown to be extra in the PAL version!!!

p.s. keep up the good work Amar...... :) 👍

.......im sure this is gonna turn into one of these (proud owner of GT4 threads).....1 post a second for 3 days! :crazy:

It looks like we may even get it before the US.........seeing as there is a 'kinda fully finished copy'...........

robin2223
It looks like we may even get it before the US.........seeing as there is a 'kinda fully finished copy'...........
It thinks its just something between a demo and a Full copy, so there will be a few bugs.

amar212
Just got it. Expect first pictures in next few hours, together with some serious updates later in the night.

Sadly, I'm a Mac user, so I don't have the grab-tool for pics via my comp. Pics will be via phone camera for the first hand.

See you all later.
How and where do you get the game from?

Would it be better to put all updates in the first post by editing it, or would it be better to post updates one post after the other, like in the Japanese thread that ended up being way over 200 pages?

Darts
I think we better stop asking questions so he can take the pictures and note the updates, ok?

Darts, you have about 5 questions/comments on the first page of this thread, take some of your own advice.

RacingFreak2k3
Would it be better to put all updates in the first post by editing it, or would it be better to post updates one post after the other, like in the Japanese thread that ended up being way over 200 pages?

yeah I agree......editing the first post with new info would be by far the best way for it.......also this time its only one person who has it as apposed to like 3 or 4 people who got the NTSC release right away.......

should in theory be abit less hectic!

everyone keep calm and BREATHE!

First fly in the opening thead. More info will be added to the first thread only, so please check the first thread for updates.

excellent news amar :) 👍 :cheers:

but can you explain this......or is it a typo :scared:
amar212
Got it today, full PAL version. Do not ask questions about it please, as PAL release is firmly stated for 9th October.

9th of october..... ??? now your scaring me! :ill:

Quattro
thanx amar... but the release date is 9 march instead of october :D

:D Typo. Edited. March it is. In Croatian, 3rd month is called "Ozujak", so I have misspeled the "O"-s in the begging. Excitement, do not blame me.

Back