GT4 Photomode 2.0 Advanced Competition wk. 3

GT4 Photomode 2.0 Advanced
Higher quaility. Harder to win. Can you make the top ten?​

Week 1 Winner Jacoja06

This week’s competition will be "V8" as chosen by week 1 winner JACOJA06.

Further explanation of theme:

Cars: Any car with a V8 type engine.
Tracks: Any track, no phototravel locations.

Winner will select the top 10 for the poll and pick the theme for the following week.
Post your final entry in red letters. Such as “FINAL ENTRY”
A preview image may be used, but it may be no bigger than 300*400 pixels by either photo orientation.
You may have two honorable mentions if a preview image is not used.
Do not use an entry from a previous competition.
Only one entry may be submitted, and it must be uploaded using Imageshack and have the thumbnail picture.

http://imageshack.us/

Photoshop adjustments, tools, and filters list:
Crop
Resize
Levels
Brightness/Contrast
Hue/Saturation
Blur filters
Noise filters
Sharpen filters

Tools:
Type tool
Sharpen tool
Burn tool
Dodge Tool
Blur tool
Clone Stamp Tool (for removing watermark)

[Note:No plug-ins for any of the above adjustments or filters are to be used]

You can use layers for overlay and layer adjustments, but not to alter the geometry and original subject matter of the picture: like adding stickers and body kits, and objects that are not in the original image

Deadline for week 2 is August 27th

We should see lots of great pics again this week. Great theme. 👍 I'll be thinking about this one for a few days. Good luck everyone.

Ok, here goes mine.

Final entry:

Preview:
v8prev1ql.jpg

Well I didn't like my other entry, so I decided to take some new pics. Here's the one that I feel is possibly top ten.

FINAL ENTRY

I don't think this subject has been brought up in this comp yet, but can we enter photos that we have previously entered into other photo comp polls?

cuse i luv this one, but i luv not getting in trouble even more ;)

buggymaster
I don't think this subject has been brought up in this comp yet, but can we enter photos that we have previously entered into other photo comp polls?

What does it say in the rules?

It was hard to believe that I actually won last weeks competition :dunce:
Thanks very much for the people who voted for me, and I hope you all like this weeks theme 👍 :) 👍
Some great looking entries already.

Div, if I were you I would change yours....you can't tell what car it is, unless the judge has been to your gallery lately.

Final Entry

:lol: I just remembered that I am selecting the top 10 this week. :dunce: This should be Interesting

i haven't seen his gallery... it looks like a viper [only car aside from the shelby with the stripes]

This is my wanting to be jacoja! I have to start somewhere and what better place to start than emulating a winner...

speedy_samurai
This is my wanting to be jacoja! I have to start somewhere and what better place to start than emulating a winner...

That does'nt have a V8 does it??? Or are you just posting it for fun???

Back