GT4 PhotoMode Competition: Week 15

• Thread starter Slick6
  • 194 comments

Slick6

Premium
United States
United States
Welcome to the 15th Week of the GT4 PhotoMode Competition.
159xn.jpg

Please read all rules. Inability to follow rules will result in disqualification from the competition.

rules35up.gif

• Do not use anyone else’s work. Only use your own.
  • Do not use an entry from a previous competition.
  • We are using a system in which the winner of a previous competition that chose the theme for this week, will also at the end of the week skim through and select their top 20 entries to be placed on the poll.
  • Photoshop can be used to crop, resize, adjust brightness and contrast, and for adding text. Changing color curves or manipulating is prohibited.
  • Post your final entry in RED letters. Such as “FINAL ENTRY”
    [*]Only one entry may be submitted, and it must be uploaded using Imageshack and have the thumbnail picture.
    [*]http://imageshack.us/
  • [NEW]Please Submit your Final Entry and no more than 2 Honorable Mentions.
  • [NEW]You will not ask others to choose your Final Entry.

deadline30id.gif

• The competitions will run in much the same manner as the other artistic competitions. The approximate deadline is:
    June 11th.

theme38ys.gif

• This week’s competition will be restricted to "Panning" as chosen by Week 13 winner DiabolicalMask.

• Further explanation of theme:
  • "A photography technique in which the camera follows a moving subject. Done correctly, the subject is sharp and clear, while the background is blurred, giving a sense of motion to the photo."

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Any questions, please PM me, or E-mail me at kobyw989@gmail.com

Thanks for voting in last week's poll.

Hope you like this one and have fun. 👍

I bet those who good at taking side shots will win this week :lol:

final entry

honourable meantion, id rather use this one, but, i dont think the backround is blurred enough :|

Hmm, not my favourite choice of photographing but I'll try to make som'n of it :) I'm motivated after last week's ending in the final top-20 ^__^

i was gonna try something like that.. a "photo-finish" look.. looks like we used the same course too.. but i did this one, took me like an hour for it to look right..
Final Entry

Runners up On the Audi photo, you can really tell the kind of blur Polyphony uses... :irked:

I got some questions by the mean of examples,

Will those pictures work? For as an example, no final entry here.

Div is back
I got some questions by the mean of examples,

Will those pictures work? For as an example, no final entry here.
Well, yeah. Except for the last one, maybe.

I'm thinking about not being too strict, in order to get some variety.

I have removed my final entry as my home computer just died. I was able to sneak on here at work to edit this post, but I may not be back for a bit as I'm not sure when I'll be able fix my home computer. Good luck to everyone, there are some nice pics thus far. Until next time. :(

EDIT: new final entry :scared:

FINAL ENTRY 👍

My SLR McLaren :)

Other shot of mine:

Latest Posts

Back