GT4 PhotoMode Competition: Week 16

• Thread starter Slick6
  • 247 comments

Slick6

Premium
United States
United States
Welcome to the 16th Week of the GT4 PhotoMode Competition.
166hj.jpg

Please read all rules. Inability to follow rules will result in disqualification from the competition.

rulesnew8nf.jpg

• Do not use anyone else’s work. Only use your own.
  • Do not use an entry from a previous competition.
  • We are using a system in which the winner of a previous competition that chose the theme for this week, will also at the end of the week skim through and select their top 20 entries to be placed on the poll.
  • Photoshop can be used to crop, resize, adjust brightness and contrast, and for adding text. Changing color curves or manipulating is prohibited.
  • Post your final entry in RED letters. Such as “FINAL ENTRY”
    [*]Only one entry may be submitted, and it must be uploaded using Imageshack and have the thumbnail picture.
    [*]http://imageshack.us/
  • [NEW]Please Submit your Final Entry and no more than 2 Honorable Mentions.
  • [NEW]You will not ask others to choose your Final Entry.

deadlinenew4yz.jpg

• The competitions will run in much the same manner as the other artistic competitions. The approximate deadline is:
    June 18th.

themenew8wv.jpg

• This week’s competition will be restricted to "2 Door Production Cars on Original Tracks" as chosen by Week 14 winner slo-car.

• Further explanation of theme:
  • None needed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Any questions, please PM me, or E-mail me at kobyw989@gmail.com

Does this include the City tracks since they are original tracks aswell,techinacally?

GTChamp2003
Does this include the City tracks since they are original tracks aswell,techinacally?

Personally, I think it should at least include Special Stage/Clubman Route 5 - those tracks are just as original to GT as those in the "original circuits" category.

"Production car" - does this exclude i) concept cars ii) race cars iii) tuned cars (e.g. Amuse R1, Nismo 350Z, Blitz R34 Skyline, etc)??

Looking forward to taking some more snaps :sly:

jacoja06 i wanted to use the same bmw as you but i realised that it had four doors so i used the m3 instead cos it's almost as good but only has 2 doors

Hey, will. I like the second one. 👍 my entry coming soon....in the selection process at the moment, so many photos to choose from :crazy:

FINAL ENTRY

My first ever picture in photomode.It's not that great but I think it's OK.
BTW this was taken at Deep Forest,just before the pit entry.

I find the rules quite confusing. (no explanation needed...)
Original tracks=Original circuits? (My guess is this)
or Original tracks=World circuits?

Please clarify.

EDIT: I guess track=circuit, so I'm not confused anymore.

yeah, rally courses and city courses are both orginal, just not listed in the "orginal" catagory since they are in catagories of their own.

regardless, looking through my small collection, ive a couple pics i like ... but, this imprezza is a 4 door on a rally track. heh.

[edit - if youd like to get techincal ;) le sarthe II is also an orginal track since all they did was remove the chicanes. theyve not race at lemans without the chicanes since the late 80's iirc. even then, at the very least the 1 sector is wrong compaired to the 80s track]

Back