• Thread starter Slick6
  • 150 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slick6

Premium
United States
United States
Welcome to the 2nd Week of the GT4 PhotoMode Competition.
gtpmcomp23jx.jpg

Please read all rules. Inability to follow rules will result in disqualification from the competition.

rules2wc.jpg

• Do not use anyone else’s work. Only use your own.
  • Photoshop can be used to crop, resize, adjust brightness and contrast, and for adding text. Changing color curves or manipulating is prohibited.
  • Post your final entry in RED letters. Such as “FINAL ENTRY”
    [*]Only one entry may be submitted, and it must be uploaded using Imageshack and have the thumbnail picture.
http://imageshack.us/

deadline2tc.jpg

The competitions will run in much the same manner as the other artistic competitions. The approximate deadline is:
March 13th at 11:59 PM Central US time.
If more than 30 entries are submitted before the deadline, further submissions can be posted but will not be included in the poll. The poll will always be on a Sunday.

theme9sq.jpg

This week’s competition will be restricted to a shot with an orange car.

Any questions, please PM me, or E-mail me at kobyw989@gmail.com

You might want to put a link to imageshack for the people who don't frequent it. 👍

Imaginitive theme! 👍

Orange? Um i'm not sure I have an orange car. I'll have to check.

I only have one orange car, and that is the Land Rover...

I have no orange car in my garage, I'll wait for a different theme next week.

I want to change mine, cuz I found a cooler orange car. I will edit my previous post to include the new pic.

edit: Orange Miata subbed in. Much nicer than that ugly Land Rover Range Stormer and I'm absolutely thrilled at how the pic turned out.

Great looking pictures guys. I'm going to try harder this week to keep everything going smoothly. :)

Slick6 youre doing a great job organizing all this stuff.

heres my FINAL ENTRY
only orange car i have.

194GVan
Slick6 youre doing a great job organizing all this stuff.

heres my FINAL ENTRY
only orange car i have.

Dukes of Hazard!

redfury
Just out of curiosity, why the limitation for hosting to Imageshack? To avoid getting those "tripod" screens?

I think cause it automatically gives you a thumbnail so we dont have pictures that make people scroll all over the place to see the whole thing.

you guys are quick ...
damn I have to make one tonite before it gets to 30th entries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back