GT4 PhotoMode Competition: Week 20

• Thread starter Slick6
  • 259 comments

Slick6

Premium
United States
United States
Welcome to the 20th Week of the GT4 PhotoMode Competition.
207td.jpg

Please read all rules. Inability to follow rules will result in disqualification from the competition.

rulesnew8nf.jpg

• Do not use anyone else’s work. Only use your own.
  • Do not use an entry from a previous competition.
  • We are using a system in which the winner of a previous competition that chose the theme for this week, will also at the end of the week skim through and select their top 20 entries to be placed on the poll.
  • Photoshop can be used to crop, rotate, resize, adjust brightness and contrast, and for adding text. Changing color curves or manipulating is prohibited.
  • Post your final entry in RED letters. Such as “FINAL ENTRY”
    [*]Only one entry may be submitted, and it must be uploaded using Imageshack and have the thumbnail picture.
    [*]http://imageshack.us/
  • Please Submit your Final Entry and no more than 2 Honorable Mentions.
  • You will not ask others to choose your Final Entry.
  • A preview image may be used, but it may be no bigger than 300*400 pixels by either photo orientation. If one is used then no honorable mentions may be posted along with the entry. If no preview image is used then the regular honorable mention rules apply.

deadlinenew4yz.jpg

• The competitions will run in much the same manner as the other artistic competitions. The approximate deadline is:
    July 16th.

themenew8wv.jpg

• This week’s competition will be restricted to "Excitement of Motorsports" as chosen by Week 18 winner franz.

• Further explanation of theme:
  • Cars: Race cars only
    [*]Track: Any location
    [*]Entry should capture the idea of the theme. No restriction to any type of motorsports. For example, if you pick DTM racing, your entry must include DTM car(s) ONLY, no mixing types of racing. Participants do not need to list what type of motorsports they focused on.

Disqualified list:
None

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Any questions, please PM me, IM me, or E-mail me at kobyw989@gmail.com

0_o The 10 week anniversary of my first entry...and this week has ANOTHER great theme! Great choice franz 👍

You don't ask which one to pick in here (violating the 2nd last rule)
make your own decision or ask someone who lives with you

franz
You don't ask which one to pick in here (violating the 2nd last rule)
make your own decision or ask someone who lives with you
no no no..I meant I was asking myself which one to post...lol sorry for the confusion. 👍

So this week I'm NOT to late :ouch:

FINAL ENTRY

HONOURABLE MENTIONS

EDIT: [SOMEONE KILLED MY PIC'S AND I'M TO LAME TO PUT THEM BACK AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]

SCRAPPED Scrapped scrapped scrapped. All scrapped. Back to the drawing board, and to getting some friends opinion. Dratted Wiggles are getting everywhere.

What is the deal with placeholders? Do you really think that the first ones are more likely to be picked?

Don't forget the term of "Excitement" guys
or try this term if you wanna get picked - "Orgasm of Motorsports"
but its not necessary the ending moment of the game
hope you guys get what I mean

Slick6
What is the deal with placeholders? Do you really think that the first ones are more likely to be picked?

I was just about to say something about that too Slick. If you get your entry in then good, if not then that sucks but if the first people to put in entries are more likely to get picked that's pretty big bs.

Slick6

yeah, i was about to comment on that... 'tis a kind of a strange thing.
"final entry will go here!"

its like... oh, ok... so why not just post it when you have it?
makes no sense. :indiff:

Back