• Poll closed .

Slick6

Premium
United States
United States
week4poll4hv.jpg

Vote!​

Theme: American Muscle

As far as voting goes, I have made it final, If you vote for yourself, winning or losing, your vote will not count so you may as well not even vote then. The true winner should win with other people's support, not theirs. If you don't like this rule, don't participate. This will be enforced.

not too hard to chose...like the last one's...
i vote the front camaro SS balck&white pic ;) i houpe u win, looks like a pic from a old movie

tazzer
440's GTO looks amazing if I could vote twice I would. Looks good enough to be in a magazine spread. :sly:

Thanks for the vote tazzer, Slick, Giancarlo, Brock5000, 194GVan....:) (Keep 'em coming!)

I'm torn between the B/W Camaro front end shot, the Black GTO with the nice reflection down the side, and the Red Iroc Concept Camaro doing a burnout in Seatle... I like the Red Iroc Concept Camaro by franz though! Good job franz!👍

AND EVERYONE, BUMP THE VOTING THREAD IN THE MAIN GT4 PAGE EVERY NOW AND THAN SO WE GET MORE VOTERS! WE HAD OVER 200 LAST WEEK, MAYBE WE CAN GET THAT NUMBER UP TO ABOUT 250 THIS WEEK! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!:)

Here is the link to the vote thread on the main page:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=58669

440 CHARGER
Only the top 20 picked by the theme maker (dori-san) made it into the polls... It's a new rule, read up!

cool mine made it in :D

i voted for the blue 69 camaro (2nd from last) 👍

i voted for the silver and black camaro, very nice 👍

ELgatu
not too hard to chose...like the last one's...
i vote the front camaro SS balck&white pic ;) i houpe u win, looks like a pic from a old movie

Thank you and Thanks to you also small fry..

(worked hard at getting a good pick for this contest)

I sure as heck didn't expect to make the top 20...

No votes again? Whoopdie doo. I chose the C1 in the fish place.

nice work to all the finalists...................
but ummmmmmm how can a Ford GT 40 get into the finals of a muscle car competition? :boggled:
As a matter of fact.....after looking again at the finalists there are a number of cars that are questionable as to weather or not they truely belong in "muscle car" class.............but oh well :)

Air

It was not a musclecar competition, it was an american cars competition. If you read through the entry thread, it was discussed.

Don't feel sorry Air, it was a really confusing situation heh. Oh and many thanks for the support guys, i just snucked my entry in before Slick's super big red letters =]

I really like this prelim trimming of the entries it makes it a bunch easier to vote; so thumbs up on that. While it may be tough not getting into the top 20 guys just remember that doesn't mean anything cause theres only one winner anyway. Its good to see some real voting competition now =]

-Shmak

440 CHARGER
Only the top 20 picked by the theme maker (dori-san) made it into the polls... It's a new rule, read up!

Hmm didnt dori-san pick his own picture for the top 20?? Selfish :P lol

I thought Vipers were too new to be entered? I would've submitted before the deadline if I knew they were ok! :grumpy:

Back