• Thread starter Slick6
  • 300 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slick6

Premium
United States
United States
Welcome to the 5th Week of the GT4 PhotoMode Competition.
week55ec.jpg

Please read all rules. Inability to follow rules will result in disqualification from the competition.

rules2wc.jpg

• Do not use anyone else’s work. Only use your own.
  • Do not use an entry from a previous competition.
  • Photoshop can be used to crop, resize, adjust brightness and contrast, and for adding text. Changing color curves or manipulating is prohibited.
  • Post your final entry in RED letters. Such as “FINAL ENTRY”
    [*]Only one entry may be submitted, and it must be uploaded using Imageshack and have the thumbnail picture.
  • [New!] Please note that we are using a new system in which the winner of a previous competition that chose the theme for this week, will also at the end of the week skim through and select their top 20 entries to be placed on the poll.
http://imageshack.us/

deadline2tc.jpg

The competitions will run in much the same manner as the other artistic competitions. The approximate deadline is:
April 2nd.

theme9sq.jpg

This week’s competition will be restricted to "The Nürburgring-Nordschleife" as chosen by Week 3 winner TsLeng.

[New!] Please note that we are using a new system in which the winner of a previous competition that chose the theme for this week, will also at the end of the week skim through and select their top 20 entries to be placed on the poll.

Any questions, please PM me, or E-mail me at kobyw989@gmail.com

cool only one pic posted before me....well here's mine woulda loved to be the first one though...

FINAL ENTRY

*can u say wheeeeee!* lol 👍

hmm, what should i choose? a blurred b&w picture of a w12 and a zonda flying over the Flugplatz, an aerial shot of the straight before Aremburg with 5 cars on it OR a picture of my w12, a ford gt drifting to the outside and an audi le mans quattro with it's rear wheels on the grass and going off as they all go into Adenaur-Forst?? hmm...decisions, decisions!!!

ok, here are the pictures which i took about 10 minutes ago. some i took earlier:

The story with me posting 2 pictures the same is that one is in colour and the other is in b&w (i couldn't decide on one or the other, so i hosted both!!) All these pictures look great, but i can't decide myself which one i should use as my final entry, so i thought i should get other people's opinions. Which picture do you think i should choose?

nitro_2005
i can't decide myself which one i should use as my final entry, so i thought i should get other people's opinions. Which picture do you think i should choose?

The B&W hairpin one says Nurburgring to me.

GT_Fan2005
hard choice for me, i get so many on the ring.

FINAL ENTRY

You need to change your image quality to super fine... I'm not bashing or putting down your image or anything, but the pixel quality is horrible. It's hard to even look at!

i know :guilty:

im relatively new to photomode, il make sure my next lot i upload from my PS2 are super fine with a bit higher exposure, all mine are way darker than they were on ps2

FINAL ENTRY

Here are others:

It was tough to do these, backfire, wheelspin and the track all in one. I think it's worth my time though!

Are we really only allowed to use ImageShack to host images? Why? It's so slow...

final entry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back