• Thread starter Slick6
  • 188 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slick6

Premium
United States
United States
Welcome to the 6th Week of the GT4 PhotoMode Competition.
week67rs.jpg

Please read all rules. Inability to follow rules will result in disqualification from the competition.

rules2wc.jpg

• Do not use anyone else’s work. Only use your own.
  • Do not use an entry from a previous competition.
  • Photoshop can be used to crop, resize, adjust brightness and contrast, and for adding text. Changing color curves or manipulating is prohibited.
  • Post your final entry in RED letters. Such as “FINAL ENTRY”
    [*]Only one entry may be submitted, and it must be uploaded using Imageshack and have the thumbnail picture.
  • [New!] Please note that we are using a new system in which the winner of a previous competition that chose the theme for this week, will also at the end of the week skim through and select their top 20 entries to be placed on the poll.
http://imageshack.us/

deadline2tc.jpg

The competitions will run in much the same manner as the other artistic competitions. The approximate deadline is:
April 9th.

theme9sq.jpg

This week’s competition will be restricted to "JGTC cars at Suzuka" as chosen by Week 4 winner Hãt©h.

[New!] Please note that we are using a new system in which the winner of a previous competition that chose the theme for this week, will also at the end of the week skim through and select their top 20 entries to be placed on the poll.

Any questions, please PM me, or E-mail me at kobyw989@gmail.com

Eligible Cars are:
Honda NSX Takata
Honda NSX ARTA
Honda NSX Mobil 1
Honda NSX Raybrig
Honda NSX Loctite Mugen
Honda NSX Castrol Mugen
Mazda RX7 RE Amemiya Asparadrink
Nissan Silvia S15 C-West Razo
Nissan Fairlady Z Motul Pitwork
Nissan Skyline GT-R Xanavi
Nissan Skyline GT-R Xanavi Hiroto
Nissan Skyline GT-R Calsonic (the R34, not the R32)
Nissan Skyline GT-R Pennzoil (both of them)
Nissan Skyline GT-R Loctite
Toyota MR-S ARTA
Toyota Celica Wedsports
Toyota Supra Castrol (both ones)
Toyota Supra Denso Sard
Toyota Supra Au Cerumo
Toyota Supra Woodone Tom'S
Toyota Supra Esso Ultraflo (for you PAL guys.)
Subaru Impreza Cusco Advan GT300
ASL Garaiya ARTA

NO. we cant do that top 20 by choice of the one person! tell me you arent serious????? Im not voting. So we have to choose from THEIR taste.

i agree to a certain point.
It's very subjective to let the 20 final pics choose by one person. If that person has by coincidince a few good friends who are in the competition and he hates a couple of others because they have Fe: good pics and he doesn't he will choose his friends first.

Someting feels odd there :ouch:

GT_Fan2005
possible final entry, i just need to know if this is a jgtc or not

I put a lot of thought into the theme for this competition. I knew this car would come up and I will have to say no only because the game does not list it as a JGTC car. I know that there will be complaints of "We can't change the rims" or "My pic will be of the same car like everyone else." But judging from the photmode board we can all take pics of the same car from different points of veiw, besides there are quite a few JGTC cars in the game. In art classes there is only one model and 16 students how many ways are there to capture the model on paper?

What's a JGTC car? Just so that it's made clear, could you say what JGTC is short for. Ta.

I'm guessing it's Japanese GT Car, is there any way of telling if a car is a JGTC for sure?? :dunce:

JGTC cars:

Honda NSX Takata
Honda NSX ARTA
Honda NSX Mobil 1
Honda NSX Raybrig
Honda NSX Loctite Mugen
Honda NSX Castrol Mugen
Mazda RX7 RE Amemiya Asparadrink
Nissan Silvia S15 C-West Razo
Nissan Fairlady Z Motul Pitwork
Nissan Skyline GT-R Xanavi
Nissan Skyline GT-R Xanavi Hiroto
Nissan Skyline GT-R Calsonic (the R34, not the R32)
Nissan Skyline GT-R Pennzoil (both of them)
Nissan Skyline GT-R Loctite
Toyota MR-S ARTA
Toyota Celica Wedsports
Toyota Supra Castrol (both ones)
Toyota Supra Denso Sard
Toyota Supra Au Cerumo
Toyota Supra Woodone Tom'S
Toyota Supra Esso Ultraflo (for you PAL guys.)
Subaru Impreza Cusco Advan GT300
ASL Garaiya ARTA

Hmm, I may have to give this a try later. Good choice on cars but the track it a bit bland.

wow ... thanks hatch
I've owned all the JGTC cars for my photoshop work
so I don't have to buy/win any extra car this time for the entry
Good choice on the topic :D 👍

I prefer the first and last pictures the best, with the last one having a bit of an edge.

same as iceman, but I prefer the first. I wish I could find time to get back to GT4 so I could enter these contests. God damn you, post-Spring Break workload!

Bloody hell... my original idea looks about 80% like one of hispeed's pictures... :grumpy:

Final Entry

Final Entry

I hope it qualifies because it is next to suzuka :D. I am further down, with the AI Loctite NSX following my beach-line

slo-car
Final Entry

I hope it qualifies because it is next to suzuka :D. I am further down, with the AI Loctite NSX following my beach-line QUOTE]

haha, Sukuka is one of my least favorite tracks since there are so many tricky turns. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back