GT4 PMC Week 29

• Thread starter Brock5000
  • 168 comments
pmc29banner1gg.jpg

Welcome to Week 29 of the GT4 PhotoMode Competition

rulesaudi3hs.jpg

Please read all rules. Inability to follow rules may result in disqualification.

• You must use only your own work that has not been entered in any previous competition.
  • Only one entry may be submitted, mark it clearly as Final Entry
  • Please use to host your entry and copy the 'Thumbnail for forums' code into your post.
  • Additional photos may be posted in the form of either two honorable mentions in thumbnail form, or a single preview image that does not to exceed 400x300 or 300x400 pixels in size.
  • Do not ask other members to choose your final entry.
  • Photoshop may only be used to crop, rotate, resize, adjust brightness and contrast, add a border or signature or to remove the "Gran Turismo/©SCEI" watermark, if you so wish.
  • Photoshop may NOT be used to change colors, sharpen, apply filters or otherwise manipulate the image in any form.

deadlinevolvo1sd.jpg

• The competition will run in much the same manner as the other artistic competitions.
  • The approximate deadline is: September 17th.

themegtrconcept8yq.jpg

• This week’s theme is "Speed Sensation" as chosen by week 27 winner franz.
  • Further explanation of theme: Entry should produce a great sense of speed. Low shutter speed is highly recommended.

Disqualified list:
None

For members who have not participated in a Photomode Competition, please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about how the system works.

Looking good Brock. 👍 If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask. :)

You've got just the Car Ram-Rod? I think I might just have the pic, though it really is hard to tell what the hell is going on, check this before you wreck this.

FINAL ENTRY

This pic is really weird looking, I definitely did not expect this when I pressed the shutter button :crazy:

HONORABLE MENTION

Speed Sensation is all I can say. I want to go with this, but I think the SLR pic is more unique.

P.S. Car Ram-Rod, Car Ram-Rod, You didn't say it??!? Oh I forgot.. But I wrote it down :ouch:

As usual, I'm rushing to put my final entry out as fast as I can.
I hope it's alright if I use my HM from last week.

Final Entry

HM

FINAL ENTRY

Preview

I wanted to avoid a panning shot as we have had more than one competition on these boards with that theme.

1. What exudes a sense of speed more than the TVR speed 12!
2. It is so fast you can't even see it!

Very nice theme you have chosen franz! Though yet again it'll be freaking hard to make a pic that blows your heads of, but I think I have just the pic for this already done... :sly:

FINAL ENTRY

mazda787b1prev0kl.jpg

What could be greater than a Mazda 787B drifting? :sly: I'll propably change it though...

I refuse at this moment in time to enter this weeks PMC because Brock forgott to put my entry in week 28 poll. Until he edits it I will not enter this weeks PMC.

You either put my entry up in week 28 poll or I will be so mad your be on my bad side.

TVR&Ferrari_Fan
I refuse at this moment in time to enter this weeks PMC because Brock forgott to put my entry in week 28 poll. Until he edits it I will not enter this weeks PMC.

You either put my entry up in week 28 poll or I will be so mad your be on my bad side.

Haha :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are joking, aren't you?

After finding out you have to be picked, I still reckon its a bad idea you could lose entrys that way.

TVR&Ferrari_Fan

:lol: :lol: :lol: .... nuf said.

dude, read the rules before you enter a comp, that way you won't be disapointed if things don't happen as you imagined they would.

I shall not be entering any future PMC's I refuse too, so there Brock hope your happy with yourself now. You just lost a person who was going to enter future PMC's but will not now.....hope your happy now Brock.

Don't take out your frustration on Brock. He has only just taken over. These have always been the rules and they are not going to change just for you.

P.S. You're not really a great loss to the competition if you're going to act like that.

Oh right sorry for actting like a n00b I may change my mind in the future. At the moment I will not be entering.

TVR&Ferrari_Fan
I shall not be entering any future PMC's I refuse too, so there Brock hope your happy with yourself now. You just lost a person who was going to enter future PMC's but will not now.....hope your happy now Brock.

do you have any idea how many people entered the comp that week?

Brock had to sift through 70 odd pictures to pick a top 20. Don't be such a dip, just cause you didn't get picked. have a look at some of the other shots.... they are fantastic....

Brock has a hard enough time without having to put up with people having a cry about not making it in the poll. just work on your compositions and try again....

>>>>>>>> :indiff: <<<<<<<<<<

I've got a very nice speed shot lying around. Pretty odd and funny, probably not a winner, but why not enter it ey. 👍

TVR&Ferrari_Fan, please be gently on Brock5000, this is his first time creating both the poll and the new week's thread. (I must say he is doing a mighty fine job myself. :) 👍 ) Just stick in there, it's all in the good name of fun.

Back