GT4 Prologe Movies

• Thread starter DMotion
  • 27 comments
Hey People :)

i captured some movies from GT4 Prologue..
and made a liltle site for it..

www.DMotion.nl/GT4

the site is in Dutch, but i think i make it English soon..
you can still see the movies tho.. (movie 1,2 en 3)

gr Max. :D

sorry i guess i'm just new here, but what do you mean with..

>> you can upload it here "Sent PM" <<

who is PM.. and how can i contact PM.. if it's a person ;)

a PM is a Personal Message... you can see send pm next to oscarfulz name eh... click it and you can send him a PM :) Oh and plz don't forget the SL55 video eh ;) tnx!

@DMotion - we're a bunch of fast Dutch GT racers in the Netherlands, and we do a lot of iLinking. Would you like to meet us for some iLink racing perhaps?

that third vid with the 350Z at CDA was wicked. I especially loved the driver movement where he moved the steering wheel and brought his hand dwon to chane the gear, that was awesome!

I am personally amazed at the detail given to the new release. The engine sounds were very detailed also. I was very empressed how every car didn't sound the same. I am a fan of that because by giving each car a different sounding whine or rumble you actually give the car personality, makeing the player feel like they are in the game. Also for the cars that are convertible the driver that is shown in the car moves his arms as you manuver the car. Though what I didn't see is the driver reaching for the shifting knob. I'm not sure if the driver reaches for the emergency brake (hand brake). Another thing that I am curious about is the modifications and upgrades that are avalible for the cars such as turbos, superchargers, intakes, suspension, and etc. Grand Turismo 1 afford used cars and offered paint jobs in the upgrade section. I saw the list of cars for the game and trucks were included I'm not sure if this is a fact or not. They also included many antique cars such as the chevy nova (which I own) and doger chargers. Also many classic imports like the 300zx and 1989 CRX. If anyone has information on my previous question please reply. Overall I am very impressed with the game and I plan on purchaseing it on the release date!

Enjoying GTP just as much as you and everbody else who owns it is! us lucky buggers!!

:cool: :cool:

Seriously everybody the SL55 is not up to much, PD i'm sure have got this wrong, where are the brakes? Would you or anybody else know if it is possible to change from the default of 2 laps in Arcade mode? how about 5 lap races, now that would be much more fun. To all who are desperate to play GTP, ebay is the place to pick up a cheap original as I did. To PD get this game right and you can all retire on the profits for the game, I am hooked and will be buying it as soon as it hits the shops whenever that may be.
:D

Yep, and in one of the licence tests you have to race it round Fuji Speedway for 10 laps without putting a wheel out of place! Spent a few attempts at that 1 I can tell you. Funny thing was I completed it for the 1st time, went to the toilet, came back and the disc had errored! I had to reset the PS2 and do it all over again, managed to crack it again at the 1st attempt though.

This game for me is worth it's weight in gold, almost anyway.!!

:D :D :D :D

yeh same for me... I right clicked the "ready" bit and went "properties" copied the URL and d/l it...

not bad vid... looks q realistic, movement of the cars that is

Anyone's got a Video of the Ford GT on Citta? That's sorta my fetish car... personnal vintage i suppose... for some reason, i wet myself everytime i see or hear it...

Back