GT4 : Prologue Savegame

• Thread starter dem1980
  • 35 comments
It looks like a moderator has merged these threads now. Thank you!

Again I say to dem1980 - welcome to GTP!

And Arwin is a very useful person to know indeed :D

in december 2003, there are 2 versions of gran turismo 4 prologue :
the chinese and the japanese
if you have a savegame for one it doesn t worked for the other version

you can use last version of action replay / gameshark to import your savegame from the pc to the ps2
or if you have a modchip and thing like that, you can use a software called pukklink or naplink that allow you to ass files in the memory card via an usb cable or network cable

Thanks Soman.
But I's not Pal, I don't know if it's chinese or japanese.
I want to use the japanese gamesave, but I'm not sure If my version Is Japanese. Will it ruin my game if I use the save?

Hi guys thanks a lot for the help but I just found out my GT4P is the Chinese version, I think so :rolleyes: I can say it's not japanese because I tryed the save posted in this thread. It didn't work. If anyone needs a gamesave for the chinese version with the first trhee license all gold I'll be happy to share. And if anyone has a save for the chinese version with all gold I'd be happy to take it from you. Curse those 100 cones, that test is a pain.

I'm just going to have to do make a big "tut tut" noise at this thread!

You can buy GT4P from amazon for 17 english squid. Thats a bargain!

The man with the parrot should hang his head in shame. of course I've downloaded several gigs from kazaa, but if you like a game.......BUY IT!

And as for downloading someone elses save version with all golds....GT4P is the warm up for the main event...GT4, so if you didn't complete the lessons, you don't deserve the decent cars.

And if there is an online comp for GT4, at least there will be someone I can beat, coz I did those tests and got me some shiny golds.

Love you all xxx

;)

What's the point in using someone else's save game? Surely the whole fun of this is trying to do the challenges yourself...

I can't wait till online tournaments start with GT4, it will be amazing, the opportunities are endless - I can see it now, Eurosport televising the world championships, prizes galore, sponsorship... It will be the end of F1 which is boring cos Schumacher just wins everything unless he is crashed into!

Arwin and the like could become very rich people (if he's not already!)

Paul.

If someone has a 100% PAL savegame please feel free to post it ... I'd love to drive some of the last cars but am not really challenged to spend my summer chasing some record times.

:embarrassed:

Originally posted by Buggy Boy
If someone has a 100% PAL savegame please feel free to post it ... I'd love to drive some of the last cars but am not really challenged to spend my summer chasing some record times.

:embarrassed:

I have all golds on the license tests, but only bronze on the coffebreaks. So all the cars are unlocked. I'll post it this day.

Out of curiousity... How do you take a save game from a PC and upload it here...

And then how do you put it back again?!

C.

Back