GT4 Prolouge

• Thread starter soldiaboy
  • 3 comments
United States
Miami,Florida
soldiaboy1
wazup i just got the game today and that **** is hotttt. the demo comes with 5 tracks TC Tsuluba, New York, Grand Canyon, Fuji speedway and Citta di Aria. and about 12 cars, i started getting my license and started to unlock some more cars. the intro video is crazy, it has soo much detail the only thing that i didnt like is that the cars look tall and narrow. i hope thats just in the demo but other than that its perfect. if you hit the wall pretty hard you get penalized for 10 seconds like they said. if you wanna know anything just ask if im around. if you dont believe me i really dont care but im just letting you guys know how it is cause i know you guys love it. peace

Originally posted by soldiaboy
the intro video is crazy, it has soo much detail the only thing that i didnt like is that the cars look tall and narrow.
Don't forget to change the aspect ratio to 4:3 in settings if you're playing with non-widescreen tv set..

Originally posted by soldiaboy
wazup i just got the game today and that **** is hotttt. the demo comes with 5 tracks TC Tsuluba, New York, Grand Canyon, Fuji speedway and Citta di Aria. and about 12 cars, i started getting my license and started to unlock some more cars. the intro video is crazy, it has soo much detail the only thing that i didnt like is that the cars look tall and narrow. i hope thats just in the demo but other than that its perfect. if you hit the wall pretty hard you get penalized for 10 seconds like they said. if you wanna know anything just ask if im around. if you dont believe me i really dont care but im just letting you guys know how it is cause i know you guys love it. peace

not to be mean or anything... but where have YOU been?? :lol: :lol: :lol: this is VERY OLD news here

Welcome to GTplanet, youll get use to it and youll learn more and more things by the day 👍

Back