• Thread starter Famine
  • 41 comments

Famine

GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author
Administrator
United Kingdom
Rule 12
GTP_Famine
Just for you, because I love you all so... Here's a database of all of the races and race series, A & B-spec permissivity, licence requirements, tracks, laps, prize money (for 1st place and championship 1st place) and SOME of the prize cars. A prize car database can be found elsewhere - I'm filling mine in as I confirm each car.

Note that the prize monies are in the NTSC/J game, which has all prices 100 times larger than NTSC/US and PAL games, so divide by 100 if you're not using the NTSC/J version.

File unzips to .xls format. If you are unable to view .xls files, there are free downloadables which will allow you to.

Update: I've added a file called "gt4racedatabasePAL". This is modified to reflect prize monies for the PAL and North American NTSC versions of the game. There were also a couple of small editing errors I picked out and a couple of "terminological inexactitudes".

Attachments

• gtmoderaces.zip
    21.9 KB · Views: 2,679
  • gt4racedatabasePAL.zip
    24.3 KB · Views: 1,343
good post famine
planning my attack to get what i want come march 10 (NZ:S)
interesting to see how long some series are..

My god Famine is doing it up big for GT4... I know i'm glad we have him on GTP thanks alot man keep up the good work props.

Thanks a lot famine, all the guides you are doing not only give you ego and rep (:lol: at the other thread) but it provides the 50,000+ members guides which will help us out lots. :bowdown: Famine 👍

Another very handy spreadsheet from Famine. Well done to the 'Excel King' (well on GTP anyhows)...

<sarcasm> Is Version 2.0 coming with the AI's (or indication of) Cars and hp levels???</sarcasm>

Way to go there Famine! 👍

Much appreciate the time/effort it took to get this all information together & into a written format!

:)

Famine
Just for you, because I love you all so... Here's a database of all of the races and race series, A & B-spec permissivity, licence requirements, tracks, laps, prize money (for 1st place and championship 1st place) and SOME of the prize cars. A prize car database can be found elsewhere - I'm filling mine in as I confirm each car.

Note that the prize monies are in the NTSC/J game, which has all prices 100 times larger than NTSC/US and PAL games, so divide by 100 if you're not using the NTSC/J version.

File unzips to .xls format. If you are unable to view .xls files, there are free downloadables which will allow you to.

do you know by any chance where i can find one of these free downloadables

Thank you very much
That's what I was looking for 👍

Time for reading it carefully!!!!

Are there no prize cars for most of the races or is the sheet just incomplete? If so, could it be updated when you get that far?
Great Job so far though! 👍

Famine
and SOME of the prize cars. A prize car database can be found elsewhere - I'm filling mine in as I confirm each car.

I have noticed one formatting error and one track listing error, which I'll be updating this evening.

"If knowledge is power, then...a.......god.........you........are" (doing my best impersonation of Jim Carrey as the Riddler in one of the Batman movies).

Polyphony001
Right, but is the case of the no-prize-cars for endurances true?

No. I've only done one endurance - and that was after I posted this - so I haven't included them yet.

There are prize car lists in the FAQ at the top of the forum...

Hello Famine ,

I would like to insert that list on the download section of GTIRN .

I'll wait your answer.

Thank you.

Famine
No. I've only done one endurance - and that was after I posted this - so I haven't included them yet.

There are prize car lists in the FAQ at the top of the forum...

Sure, i do know that, and I can understand how you've only completed one endurance, given how long they are.....

I'll likely fill in the data myself and print it off, but can you confirm a sole prize car for championships? The lottery of the previous GT games was a little annoying, and though i'llbe glad to see it gone it means a reduced range of prize cars, but hey, i can't comlain...

You state that you're able to bring in $10,000,000 credits from a save GT3 game. I have been only able to bring in $100,000 credits and one time only. How did you accomplish the 10 fold increase?

mindzeye

It's a 100-fold increase, and the reason is...

Japanese NTSC version. All of the credits in the Japanese NTSC version are 100 times larger, meaning that you get 100 times more prize money, but everything costs 100 times more.

I guess I should update this file, really...

Back