GT4 Saves (Codebreaker)

just use the save game converter program. i don't know what it's called but i use it to convert gt3 codebreaker saves to sharkport saves so i can use the hybrid program, you can convert like six or seven different formats

crazyazn7412
this is GT4 saves...you can't hybrid them with mk's program. If there is another one you speak up...please post
i'm not saying you can edit them, but there is a program that you can use to convert the save game files from one type of device to another, for example i used it to convert gt3 gamesaves from codebreaker format to sharkport program so that i could edit them with mk's program (mk's program did not suport codebreaker). then i would use the conversion program again to convert it back into codebreaker so i could load it form my flash drive onto my memory card. the conversion program was not for gt3 only, my friend has my flash drive right now, i'm trying to contact him to get it's name.

yea...you can buy the codebreaker and use the flash drive on it. what i dont like about the ar max flash drive is that it takes so dam long to load. Codebreaker loads in like a quarter of the time and if you insist on using the cheats its quite convenient

As I said in this thread I am now looking for a cheat device.

I googled a bit and found Gameshark, Action Replay MAX and Codebreaker. Are there any more? How do they work? For example, if I enable full garage, and than saved GT4, does that mean the next time I load the game, I'll have a full garage? Or do I have to re-enter the cheat code each time?

I am thinking that if I want a proper game, I'll have to download a "game save" from someone's memory card. I think the codes are just temporary, right?

I have never used these device before, so I don't know how they work. Which is the best device to buy? Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.

nope...you dont have to reenter it every time you play. get codebreaker if you already have a flash drive or any kind of usb memory (some mp3 players work). its the cheapest option so...yea

I have a codebreaker save with all the cars courtesy of Gamefaqs. Unfortunately only the default cars are available in the arcade on it. It is useful as all the cars are at zero mileage even the ones that usually appear in the used lots. I am currently using it to trade cars into my main save. I've wanted a low mileage Lotus Carlton for a long time.

crazyazn7412
nope...you dont have to reenter it every time you play. get codebreaker if you already have a flash drive or any kind of usb memory (some mp3 players work). its the cheapest option so...yea
Does anyone know where you can buy Codebreaker in the Toronto, Canada area? I don't know if they ship to Canada if I buy online.

Latest Posts

Back