GT4 to GT2

• Thread starter Martal39
  • 4 comments
so , all these guides are really great for a newbie like me.
Now , noobish as i am , will these guides help me with my GT2 drifting or is that a whole different animal?

The guides may not be applicable to GT2 as far as the mechanics ebhind teh game, but the theories and methods learned and explained in the guides will help you understand how it works.

As DA has said the basic principles will be the same but the physics of the two games are like day and night so there will be differences.

hi

GT2 is the easiest game in the world to drift all i do is no TCS and thats it and it smokes up the tyre's and i just take the corner and presto i just drifted u dont any settings just throttle and steering

cheers

so , all these guides are really great for a newbie like me.
Now , noobish as i am , will these guides help me with my GT2 drifting or is that a whole different animal?
It would be the same if you use simulation/profesional tire. Keep the ride height high too.

I do hybrid in both GT2 and GT4 and I don't find many difference in physics engine. In fact, I am surprise with too many similarities. Unlike GT1 vs GT2.

For drift setting, I am also surprise by the similarity between GT4 car and GT2 car. My GT2 RUF CTR handle almost like GT4 RUF CTR. GT4 Ford Mustang GT 05 handle almost like GT2 Ford Mustang 98. I use the almost the same setting for those car. I only use slightly different camber setting.

For me, the difference of GT4 and GT2 is mostly from the tire. I feel GT2 tire is slightly different from GT4 tire. Reducing tire slip limit to half (I call it that, by special cheat code) is enough to make GT2 car tire feel like GT4 tire. Although by doing this you also get a lot more understeer like in GT4.

Latest Posts

Back