GT4 WRS Week 136 : Official Results

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 36 comments
Hmm, lucky victory here... Should have been yours, Ron! Please don't forget to submit next time :sly: Humble move from you though to post a youtube-vid of your run for the others to learn from 👍

Congrats to Carlos on your second consecutive 2nd place ;) Seems you said goodbye to 3rd spot :D

Too bad I didn't have time this week to enjoy the combo a little more, but it sure was a pearl again Sjaak 👍

And last but not least: Top job on the promotion, Erik :bowdown: I told you you would get up to Division 1 speed soon :sly:

Attachments

• Hugo WRS 136 ABT TT.max
    23.3 KB · Views: 13
Great, I just got home from a groooling 3 day work trip to find I've been thrown to the wolves :P Seriously though, thanks everyone for the kind words :cheers: To be honest the congrats go out to all of you for being a great gt comunity who press me on 👍

Congrats to all the tops and all who choped this one down. Here is my run...

Attachments

• arora WRS ntsc.max
    22.2 KB · Views: 8
Here's my replay! I hope it's the right one xD

Attachments

• WRS136_Toffe_Suzuka.max
    22.3 KB · Views: 8
Here as promised earlier, is my replay, and I'm off to check arora's run now. Expect to be back in 5 minutes or so with a green flag for that. :)

Sure enough, arora, 556HP RM/RM tyres, quick, clean & smooth. 1'48.856
gflagjn4.gif

Can't remember if Toffe is PAL or NTSC? You should add that into your division status in your sig! ;)

Attachments

• WRS Week 136 1min49.350.max
    26.5 KB · Views: 9
Thanks for checking Smallhorses :) and I grabed yours as well...

Smallhorses clean
gflagjn4.gif
Nice smooth run 👍

Hugo and Toffe,both
gflagjn4.gif

Not even close to dirty,nice runs guys.
Div.1 fast and smooth 👍

Here as promised earlier, is my replay, and I'm off to check arora's run now. Expect to be back in 5 minutes or so with a green flag for that. :)

Sure enough, arora, 556HP RM/RM tyres, quick, clean & smooth. 1'48.856
gflagjn4.gif

Can't remember if Toffe is PAL or NTSC? You should add that into your division status in your sig! ;)

Done! :) I didn't thought of that... good that you reminded me. And now I will try to struggle a bit more with the drifty Mitsubishi hehe...

Back