GT4 WRS Weekly Leaderboard

• Thread starter Tedehur
  • 708 comments

Tedehur

Staff Emeritus
France
France
Z spec
New game (GT4), new leader, new drivers (many), all that deserved a new leaderboard to replace the one I made for the GT3 WRS.
Big changes are that the board (and the point distribution) are now split per division.

Week per week leaderboard :

| 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 |
70 |
| 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 |
| 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 |
| 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 |
| 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 |
| 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 |
| 01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10 |

Frequently asked questions :

How are points granted each week ?
Points are granted based on the official results for the week posted by the WRS steward and according to the 'points distribution board' as shown in results for week 1.

How is my score calculated ?
Your score is calculated by adding your 6 best results over the past 8 weeks. If you don't race for 2 months (8 weeks), your score will drop down to zero and you'll be moved out of the board.

What is my total score ?
The total score is the sum of all points your ever scored in the WRS, without any time limit.

Can I see what was my ranking last week ?
All leaderboards from week 1 to last week are displayed. Just click on the number of the week you want to see.

I don't see my name on the board
Me neither. I never finished in the top 20 drivers of my division. Did you ?

My name is misspelled
I try to pay attention to the exact spelling but there can always be a typo. Just PM and I'll correct it soon.

My score is wrong
Please read the previous FAQs to make sure that you understand the way the calculation is done, check your result history on the site, then do the calculation again several times before PMing me.

That looks incredible flat-out. Looks nice and does a great job too ;). I hope you can keep this board up for many races to come 👍.

Edit: What program do you use to create this leaderboard?

icemanshooter23
That looks incredible flat-out.
Not half as incredible as Kent's retirement ;)

icemanshooter23
Looks nice and does a great job too ;). I hope you can keep this borad up for many races to come 👍.
I hope too.

icemanshooter23
Edit: What program do you use to create this leaderboard?
The only thing required to do this is... Excel :D (plus a rainy saturday afternoon).

Edit :
I'll consider that 'pukka' is a compliment Jerry. That wasn't part of the english I've learned. :D

great job, i was just wondering if there were point standings for this. good point system too, i usually like the first place and second place points to be a little farther apart, but it makes sense to reward consistency for a series like this.

Cyril you have outdone yourself, It looks extremely good! 👍 :bowdown:

A+ mate 👍

flat-out
Edit :
I'll consider that 'pukka' is a compliment Jerry. That wasn't part of the english I've learned. :D

Pukka:
of excellent quality:

- I've had some pukka food there.

👍 :)

Figured I would say something, too - even if I praised you enough already, in the old thread :D

Unbe-🤬-lievable! 👍

Hope that was part of the English you have learnt :lol:

The Wizard.

Amazing work, Cyril. 👍

I loved your old stats. I'm gonna super love these. Thanks a lot. :cheers:

That looks awesome man. At first I was like "where am I" then I realized they weren't the WRS stats as Kent hasn't posted those yet, :lol:.

Thanks for the appreciation mates.
One thing I learned over the year I spent in the WRS is that I can't race fast (no div 1 for me unless I practice hours and hours each week), but I like to do the admin/stats kind of things. So I just do that.

TheWizard
Unbe-🤬-lievable! 👍
Hope that was part of the English you have learnt :lol:
Indeed, though I didn't learn that at school. Plus your sentence reminded me the good ol' irregular verbs (Learned/learnt).
I'll update the board (with real results) tonight (GMT time) if the result thread is posted.

That looks very professional. Good stuff. 👍 Just one thing though, and i don't mean to be picky but, can my name be corrected from ... 265R to ... 256R. Think Luxy had me down as ... 265R too. Thanks.

ROB 256R
That looks very professional. Good stuff. 👍 Just one thing though, and i don't mean to be picky but, can my name be corrected from ... 265R to ... 256R. Think Luxy had me down as ... 265R too. Thanks.
Corrected in my file. I had copied names from Luxy's board, which explains I also copied the typo.
I'm planning to use on the board the exact names of each driver, so I'm paying attention to uppercase/lowercase, underscores/spaces...

Cyril, my only question is why is the name the same as luxy's leaderboard, you think you could change the name to differ a bit more?

Small_Fryz
Cyril, my only question is why is the name the same as luxy's leaderboard, you think you could change the name to differ a bit more?
Because I wanted to post something and I used Luxy's leaderboard as source of information.
I'll be checking names on real posts from the racers to make sure everything is correct.
(I made sure for example that ßlackbird begins with a 'beta' sign and not a capital B ;) )

Teledriel
hehe I hope I used the right car ('02 vice the '04 listed at bottom of leaderboard)
That typo was from me, not from Luxy this time.
Corrected on my main file.
👍

Personally I liked more the merged results in a only one list, although with more of 18 entrants getting points would must be better 👍

Flat-out I have some suggestion - can you make one additional table with all drivers independently of the division they are in but depending on the time that they submited? The table also with points but strating in example from 100 then 90;88 ect. ect - points 4 firs 50 (or any other number) results.
If that is to much work then Im sorry 4 bothering you ;)

Nope that would be me :P

For the newbie here, I know the 1st week won't matter, but how will they be done in coming weeks since the points will be added over the time I assume. Will there be 2 tables, one for that weeks results and then one for the overall points listing? (I know that the total is on there now, but assume that the order is by times for that week, which could mean someone below the podium has more overall points)

villainpl
Flat-out I have some suggestion - can you make one additional table with all drivers independently of the division they are in but depending on the time that they submited? The table also with points but strating in example from 100 then 90;88 ect. ect - points 4 firs 50 (or any other number) results.
If that is to much work then Im sorry 4 bothering you ;)
Nice suggestion.
That's exactly what my old stats (see link in my sig) were doing, except that points were 25 / 22 / 20 / 18 / 16 / 14 / 12 / 11 / 10... and only 18 drivers were rewarded each week.
I split it per division because some drivers suggested it and after having done the old stats for more than 30 weeks I also needed some change :D

@Teledriel :
The 'PTS' column show the current score, which will be made if something like the 4 best results over the past 5 weeks (I didn't decide the number of weeks to consider yet, the old stats used the 7 best results over the past 8 weeks but that's too much I think).
The 'Total' column will show the total points obtained in the GT4 WRS, without any time consideration.
I will explain all this in the first post when I'll upload the real leaderboard for week 1.

NP Cyril, just trying to understand better for later down the road. .. maybe I can creep up from the bottom with this weeks, just seems El Crapo didn't like me in the hill. :P

Oh and again, 👍 to ya!!

Small_Fryz
Cyril i like the 7/8, shows consistency 👍
I shows consistency more than performance and I thought I could reduce the number of weeks to give performance a greater impact.
Perhaps 6/8 ? It would exclude 2 results on a 2 months period, and therefore slightly decrease the weight of consistency compared to performance.

Back