GT40 and/or 2J that i can borrow glitch?

New Zealand
Christchurch
Jews_On_Toast_69
I need these cars and I was wondering if anyone could put them on share for me to borrow glitch them.

Thanks.

Last edited:
What do you mean? Please do explain.

He means 2.12, it uses game data as opposed to the save to load vehicles apparently.

There was a new patch that came out and it patched game saves that was edited

No it resets cars that have hybrid engines and power back to what they should be. Don't believe it effects the borrow glitch if the car isn't a hybrid, same way it's not effected if you use a backup to overwrite your save after sending a car 👍

He means 2.12, it uses game data as opposed to the save to load vehicles apparently.

No it resets cars that have hybrid engines and power back to what they should be. Don't believe it effects the borrow glitch if the car isn't a hybrid, same way it's not effected if you use a backup to overwrite your save after sending a car 👍

I sees, so you can borrow glitch but you can't use hybrids

I sees, so you can borrow glitch but you can't use hybrids

It resets any hybrids you have when you update, you can still make more however I would think there will be a new series of bans due shortly for continual abusers. You know PD, you can't have fun for too long on their game ;)

It resets any hybrids you have when you update, you can still make more however I would think there will be a new series of bans due shortly for continual abusers. You know PD, you can't have fun for too long on their game ;)

Nah I think it's better without the hybrids, can't win races online :grumpy:

Back