GT40 Concept Car

• Thread starter ma78octo80
  • 24 comments
:ford: GT40 Concept... they managed to keep the original look and modernise it :D Even though it looks better you can still identify it as a GT40. Its a sweet drive too :smilewink

Did you manage Gold on the Tokyo GT40 License Test danOh? :gldmedal:

Attachments

• gt40 gtc whole.jpg
    gt40 gtc whole.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 112
Originally posted by alexy2k

I have golds on all but the last test, Autumn Ring II in that damn :nissan: GT-R concept. I'm about .025 seconds short! Just cant seem to make up the last tiny bit :(

Finished the game other than that! :D

Originally posted by alexy2k
:ford: GT40 Concept... they managed to keep the original look and modernise it :D Even though it looks better you can still identify it as a GT40. Its a sweet drive too :smilewink

getting the gold was sweet and the car is soooooooooooooooooo loverly to drive it just takes my breath away :gldmedal: wooooooooo kurt angle woooooooooo

Originally posted by CloneHead
It looks pretty sweet

they shouldve keep the old wheels, i hope they put this and the old 60s race car and the old 60s road car in GT4, hell i hope they include all the cars in GTC: 2002 and GT3 in GT4
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

That new GT40 is one fast machine. I was using the new road version NSX and at 240+kph, that GT40 flew by me. Fastest in the group.

Originally posted by GTS-R_MAN
hello is anyone going to answer me about the GT90 or do you just dont know what the heck the concept GT90 is?
[lrmarquee]GTS-R_MAN[/lrmarquee]

as far as I know the gt90 is crap and will always forever be crap and this includes crap handling and crap looks :yuck:

Originally posted by keeno_uk

as far as I know the gt90 is crap and will always forever be crap and this includes crap handling and crap looks :yuck:

GT90 = CRAP ILL CONCIVED CONCEPT

GT90--the GT90 was Fords debut of the "edge" concept in styling... The underpinnings {chassis and what not} were straight up Jag xj220. The idea was ok , and at the time, the "edge look" was fresh. In 1995, the GT90 was nice. It looks dated now because the closest Ford came to "edge" styling is the Focus. Only concept cars that dont inspire production models look dated. Look at the concept cars from Detroit in the '60s. None of those features made into production. Therefore you know as soon as you see it that it is from the '60s. The GT90 suffered the same fate. At the time it was fresh, but production never applied any of its styling, therefore, the GT90 is dated; not necassarily crap.

The GT90 was actually on of my fave cars in GT2. Handled like **** in the beginning though.

But eventually it was the car beating GT-one's and the like.

Latest Posts

Back