GT4P Lap Times

• Thread starter Supersonic
  • 61 comments
Hey,

These are my best times so far on the 2 tracks Tsukuba and fuji speedway in GT4P

TSUKUBA - Mclaren F1 GTR - 0:48. 572

FUJI SPEEDWAY - Mclaren F1 GTR - 1:17.984

post your times on these tracks or the other tracks here so we can compare/ cheers.

finally... im able to post! hehe
im new here!:P

anyways, my best time on fuji on a mclaren is 1:19.195 ... i know it sucks but it'll try again later

FUJI SPEEDWAY - Mclaren F1 GTR - 1:17.1xx

I'm not exactly sure of the exact time, but I have the replay still. So i'll get back to you on it.

Looks like we are all very close at Fiji.. :)

Heres my best times so far on the other tracks

New York - Mclaren - 1.25.086

Grand Canyon - Impreza Rally - 2.23.906

Citta Di Aria - Mclaren - 1.24.553

I look forward to seing your times.. Thanks.

Does anyone a best time for tsukuba ?
Also which car would you recommend for a fast time at Citta di Aria? bcos i'm not sure it suits the mclaren really..
Also I'de like to see some SL 55 times to compare with what i've got.

Originally posted by Supersonic
Does anyone a best time for tsukuba ?
Also which car would you recommend for a fast time at Citta di Aria? bcos i'm not sure it suits the mclaren really..
Also I'de like to see some SL 55 times to compare with what i've got.

I only raced tsukuba w/ an S2000 (comparing w/ Best Motoring vids). I ran a 1:06:006. Still need to work on that last turn. The S2000 gets tail happy when you push the brakes.

Originally posted by dunkee
I only raced tsukuba w/ an S2000 (comparing w/ Best Motoring vids). I ran a 1:06:006. Still need to work on that last turn. The S2000 gets tail happy when you push the brakes.

yeah, that last turn is tough to get right in any car.

How close are your lap times to those in real life by the way? :confused:

Interesting to know whether the hype was true inregards to realistic lap times.

Try 1'24.324 at Fuji in the Supra, it's last years lap and it's this years car in GT4P but the times should still be close.

Originally posted by live4speed
Try 1'24.324 at Fuji in the Supra, it's last years lap and it's this years car in GT4P but the times should still be close.

Tryed the Woodone supra at Fuji and did a 1.21.940 so its pretty close to the real time

tryed to beat your time, only managed a 1.06.227 but I made a mistake on the first corner.

yeah, that last turn is tough to get right in any car.
I finally figured that turn out, was able to chop off a couple tenths...ran a 1:05:656. I'm gonna try w/ the race cars to see if I can match you guys.

Originally posted by T5-R
How close are your lap times to those in real life by the way? :confused:

Interesting to know whether the hype was true inregards to realistic lap times.

I compared it to the race w/ the 350Z, R34 Skyline, S2000, M3, and Boxster...times were in the 1:09's, but that's understandable when your racing against other cars. I'm sure if they did a time trial it would be very close.

I compared it to the race w/ the 350Z, R34 Skyline, S2000, M3, and Boxster...times were in the 1:09's, but that's understandable when your racing against other cars. I'm sure if they did a time trial it would be very close.

Also it depends on what tyres he was using, I have a feeling he was using the sports/racing ones.

Oh and some little proof of mah lap. :D
Could be faster though, I haven't had a chance to play mah PS2.

Originally posted by GT-one TS020
A question!
How does the McLaren sounds?
Can you compare it to any sounds from other GT games?
(Dont own GT4P)

It sounds exactly like a GT-One or R390. Which is a bit of a dissapointment.

Race Idiot you did a great time with 1.17.056. I improved to a 1.17.129 and I think the maximum time at the track is probably like a 1.16.00 if you do a perfect lap and stay on the track.

If you cut both chicanes though.. as I just discovered was possible. Its possible to do a 1.09.00 or better.

Race Idiot you did a great time with 1.17.056. I improved to a 1.17.129 and I think the maximum time at the track is probably like a 1.16.00 if you do a perfect lap and stay on the track.

If you cut both chicanes though.. as I just discovered was possible. Its possible to do a 1.09.00 or better.

When you cut that last chicane it's a bit diffcult to exit the last corner without going onto the grass. :P

Just out of curiosity are you using the wheel or are you using the pad?

I'm using the pad with MT and no ASM/TCS.

found some time for some sight seeing tour in Assisi (Citta di Aria)

BMW McLaren
1´24.762
1´19.998
2´44.760

replay available, if wanted that is! :D

Originally posted by Flinx
found some time for some sight seeing tour in Assisi (Citta di Aria)

BMW McLaren
1´24.762
1´19.998
2´44.760

replay available, if wanted that is! :D

Hold on, your laptime at Citta was 1'19.998? :eek:

I had a quick go with that, I got like 1'23 something. But it's too fast?

What version of GT4P do you have, Japanese or Chineese?

Meh just post the reply i'd like to see it, I have a feeling I won't be able to see it though.

It's same speed on both versions, from what I can see it's because Flinx has Citta down to a tee, he's got a 1'49 at citta in the Spoon Fit.

Originally posted by Race Idiot
Hold on, your laptime at Citta was 1'19.998? :eek:

I had a quick go with that, I got like 1'23 something. But it's too fast?

What version of GT4P do you have, Japanese or Chineese?

Meh just post the reply i'd like to see it, I have a feeling I won't be able to see it though.
i have the chinese one but i´m pretty sure that they are equal except for the screens.
normally you have diferences between the different regions.
NTSC/jp and NTSC/us differ from each other and also the euro/oz/pal version is slightly different from those two.
at least that was for GT, GT 2 and GT 3, i know that for sure since i have all the different versions from all of them.

maybe Arwin can help us since he has both japanese and chinese version of GT 4 P.

Back