GT5 Latest News & Discussion

• Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
What you said makes no sense. The picture shows the cursor over ACURA and there are 0 acuras to purchase at his level yet ACURA is still shown.

Maybe you need to pass the B license to drive a car? Just like how real life requires you to have a license before you can buy a car?

Calling bs on that IGN tweet, don't htink that is an official account.
It's real, don't worry, I guess that's it then the 27th it is! Also that's the UK IGN Twitter account so that should mean that, 24th For USA and 27th for europe?

I'm half Czech, not that anyone cares...but why do you guys have GT5 already and nobody else does? Why are people on your friends list playing Black Ops when it's not out until midnight? WTF is going on over in Europe?

not all of europe .. here in Germany we cant get it until , like 2 or 3 days before official release , but it seem like in czech there is a huge leaking source

I've bolded manufacturers with confirmed premium cars according to the locked thread.
Underlined are tuners with premiums, asterisked are the ones in the screenshot which didn't have a confirmed premium.

Abarth
Acura
Alfa Romeo
Alpine
Amuse
Art Morrison
ASL
Aston Martin
Audi
Bentley
Blitz
BMW
Bugatti
Chevrolet
Citroën
Daihatsu
Dodge
Ferrari
Fiat
Ford
Garage Defend
Grand Touring Garage
High End Performance
HKS
Honda
HPA
*Infiniti*
*Isuzu*
Jaguar
Lamborghini
Lancia
Lexus
Lotus
Maserati

Aside from the Infiniti and Isuzu, the bolded ones match the screenshot exactly.

What you said makes no sense. The picture shows the cursor over ACURA and there are 0 acuras to purchase at his level yet ACURA is still shown.

I believe it's the level that is "0". You can see at the top of the screen Spec A-0 Spec B-0. You need to click on the dealership to see what car is available. As to 'Car of this make is available for purchase at current level 0" clearly implies that what dealerships seen on the screen are the makes(manufacturers) currently available at the current level.

I'm half Czech, not that anyone cares...but why do you guys have GT5 already and nobody else does? Why are people on your friends list playing Black Ops when it's not out until midnight? WTF is going on over in Europe?

One guy at Aukro.cz was selling 3 copies so some guys risked it and wuala. I dont care about Black Ops.. And Czech PS3 community is not as large so a lot of people do know each other

I was listening to a podcast and they explained just that. Europe puts out games before the release date because they can. I'm not kidding. They have a different understanding of embargo's over there and they are often broken by many places that sell games. They break this because so many other game sellers break this as well. So if you sold a game a day before it was supposed to be released you would sell more copies than you would have on the actual release day. In America this usually doesn't happen but it did happen last year for Modern Warfare 2. Some East coast Gamestops were selling the game pre release. Oh and I dont really remember which podcast but it was either Rebel FM, IGN Gamescoop or that gamespy one. All three podcasts are done by people who work at the IGN office in San Francisco CA.

Why are people on your friends list playing Black Ops when it's not out until midnight? WTF is going on over in Europe?

Games normally arrive a few days before the release in the stores. And some (mostly smaller) stores don't care about the release date.

My games dealer has Black Ops in his shelves since saturday..
I pre-ordered my GT5 there so I'm kinda sure I'll get it at least 1-2 days before the official release. Hopefully earlier... :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This is SOO hard to watch.. Stupid me i should have told him to get one copy for me as well. Hopefully he will post his impressions today
So you edited out his name but what if someone from SONY befriends any of the people you didn't cross out and they get his PSN that way?
Either way, you folks in the check republic aren't teh brightest if you're signing into PSN with GT5.

I believe it's the level that is "0". You can see at the top of the screen Spec A-0 Spec B-0. You need to click on the dealership to see what car is available. As to 'Car of this make is available for purchase at current level 0" clearly implies that what dealerships seen on the screen are the makes(manufacturers) currently available at the current level.

^^^ What he said! 👍

Back