GT5 Latest News & Discussion

• Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
I waited 25 minutes for a crappy chase cam view! If the guy has a DFGT (which he has- I saw it in his intro video) why is he using the chase cam view?

It's a different person. There are 2 guys who have uploaded clips.

I'm not up to speed with all the legal stuff, just got online, but seeing that all the new content has been removed fron the News Blog at the request of Sony, I would strongly advise anyone planning to post more new content to the forum to think twice before doing so.

Sphinx.
I know a wee bit (my dad studied law). Basically, if the videos are uploaded to YouTube, SONY have to request YouTube to remove them if they are not happy. Any links posted to those videos from here cannot be touched by SONY, but they can express displeasure at them being embedded because then technically they become part of your site, even though they are not, if you know what I mean!

So, just post links (if GTPlanet allow) and SONY can't do anything.

PS: New track video looks stunning!

Frason!!!! Where did you get that copy of GT5???? Atleast a GTP member has it. Show us all the stuff those guys didn't show us!!!

Hey, almost missed this shindig!

At this rate, the leaked info on GT5, by release, will be so great nothing will be a suprise..... Guys just think for a while before you watch ANY of these videos

That is all. Nobody'll notice this!

(I can keep my mind off GT5 too, since my Brother & Me are gonna play the new Call Of Duty for quite a while from now.....)

REMEMBER WHAT HAS BEEN SEEN CANNOT BE UNSEEN! & I am sure you all like suprises!

Frason!!!! Where did you get that copy of GT5???? Atleast a GTP member has it. Show us all the stuff those guys didn't show us!!!

He doesn't have it. He just uploaded someone else's video, so that everyone could see it.

That track is epic, by the way. Can't wait! :crazy:

Also question for Frason, since its hard to tell the graphics quality from that video... how much has the graphics improved compared to the GT5 demo at Best Buy?

Back