GT5, MUST be truly better than any other GT.

• Thread starter ChadSpeed
  • 3 comments
ChadSpeed
xBSxChadSpeed
I am one of the millions to not get a PS3. Now hearing about GTHD from all of you I see that besides amazing graphics i'm not really missing anything. I truly hope PD steps it up bigtime for GT5. I would love to see a tire physics overhaul. I like to use Road tires in GT4, but while I think the side to side grip is realistic, the straightline is way off, you can't even achieve real 0 to 60 times with sport tires equiped especially in a FF car. I would also like to see more everyday car that are from other countries besides Japan. Like theCamry(268hp), Maxima(265hp), while they are Japanese companies they are only sold here I think. Also I would love to see the sportiest versions of cars like the MazdaSpeed Protege, instead of the regular base model. A Dodge Ram SRT10, instead of a 4wd Lux truck. More intuitive menus were you aren't required to change your setting every time you play to HD. These are just some of the things that have gotten really irritating in GT4 and after playing all of them its time for a change. I'm sure every one has problems with the series, but I just am sick of PD not improving much from game to game, pretty graphics are just not enough anymore. I lovfe the GT series and will probably always play them but I would love to be truly impressed by PD once again, like I was with GT3.

Sorry I just got caught up in reading teh posts in GTHD impressions thread, and posted here I will repost there, thanks.

Back