• Thread starter Forza!
  • 117 comments
Nissan GTR

nrburgringnordschleife7n.jpg

nrburgringnordschleifet.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife4m.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife5i.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife6.jpg

Some of those A4 shots are good, I like the very blurry one best, as a set though the latter two are stronger I think

Sweet crumbs, how do you make your photos so realistic? Mind sharing with a fellow photographer?

Just take time experimenting in Photoshop.
Where do you place the camera? Is it in a 'realistic' spot? That's a good start.
Could you make that picture in real life? That helps when trying to make it realistic.
I like the first 4 pics of the DTM A4, because they could have been made during
a real event (squeeze your eyes a bit lol)
But that took quite some PS'ing, they really look nothing like the pics that I originally exported from my PS3.

What really helps though is reading car magazines and studying their pictures ;)

Just take time experimenting in Photoshop.
Where do you place the camera? Is it in a 'realistic' spot? That's a good start.
Could you make that picture in real life? That helps when trying to make it realistic.
I like the first 4 pics of the DTM A4, because they could have been made during
a real event (squeeze your eyes a bit lol)
But that took quite some PS'ing, they really look nothing like the pics that I originally exported from my PS3.

What really helps though is reading car magazines and studying their pictures ;)

Yeah with some goodwill they could XD But what do you use? Levels/Curves, Burn/Dodge, what tools?

Back