GT6 2016-17 STORAGETRUNKS GT500 SERIES - SPEC BY GTForum.eu - Monday Nights 18:30UKFinished 

To Be honest Jon, Erazer does a check of all drivers over the course of each race.

Since we introduced this own up to Limits, we have seen a great improvement is limits abuse.

We have sort of decided to not penalise every single excursion, as we feel that everyone does make a
real attempt at staying within the limits, and that is what we wanted, we did not want to penalise
small errors, but we did want to get at guys that ran wide lap after lap, as that is not fair on others who do
try their best to adhere to the rules.

So we keep watching, but we are happy if it stays as it is.
Nice that you own up when you are naughty though.

To Be honest Jon, Erazer does a check of all drivers over the course of each race.

Since we introduced this own up to Limits, we have seen a great improvement is limits abuse.

We have sort of decided to not penalise every single excursion, as we feel that everyone does make a
real attempt at staying within the limits, and that is what we wanted, we did not want to penalise
small errors, but we did want to get at guys that ran wide lap after lap, as that is not fair on others who do
try their best to adhere to the rules.

So we keep watching, but we are happy if it stays as it is.
Nice that you own up when you are naughty though.
Little correction, I look at start, pitstops, and crashes, or if I spot someone cutting too much in the race I might take a closer look.
This has only happend once, it was crazyjohn at monza, and when I looked at the replay he self penalized almost everytime, so I let it go.

Track list is still open for debate I suposse. What tracks you had in mind mir?

Well, if everyone is happy enough, I wouldn't want to change it!

Since we introduced this own up to Limits, we have seen a great improvement is limits abuse

TBH, I have 'possibly' exceeded the track limits slightly a few times during races in error, but I didn't note the laps as the gains were at worst, a couple of tenths each time and I wasn't going to watch a replay of the whole race to check for a few tiny gains. I think all the regular drivers who are exceeding limits slightly are doing this in error which is a fault of the graphic quality and not the driver. I hope this is finally resolved in GTS as it detracts so much from concentrating on driving itself.

My lap doesn't count?
It was, unfortunately, OB.
Your driving was very sctechy, I did not see a single lap that was completely clean, but I also know you had no practice, and it was'nt any major OB or anything, so I dont see it as a problem. But we cannot count a OB FL. Sorry. :)

are you streaming theses races Niss?

Deary me AS, long time no see.. still lurking about I see.

Won't be streaming, with my crappy net it's a risk to DC during race and I'm not taking chances on the decider.

Need to ask you mate, will you be back on track for GTSport?

Practice room opening in 20 mins for a few hours

Anyone got a time to aim for ? been trying to get near john's fastest lap 2.09.8xx from last season managed 2.10.171 so far

Last edited:
@ Niss, obviously.

Oh ok. I only asked as I thought I saw the last championship was streamed. Or maybe it was the practice races? Yeah I understand about the possible connection issues with streaming. Better to have good connection than streaming.

GTSport? Well if they make it like IRacing (which I don't think so) I'll give it a go. I was meant to start IRacing over the winter but I'm still finalizing my new career, Stockbroking/Investing, hahaha. (No joke). I had to commit 100% to the investing, that's why I stopped the racing. I've come a long way from GTForum days, when I didn't even know how to copy and paste. I've gone from bum to furniture designer to stockbroker in 5-6 years, sweetlord! hahaha. Seriously if I didn't go online to race, I would not have went down this road. Having to look for people to race opened up the flood gates of knowledge, hahaha. (Starting to get emotional here).

Anyway, I hope to role out IRacing this winter as it looks really good. I've never played it but the little things that GT doesn't have appeals to me. I would miss Trail Mountain though. It's a mixture of Monaco and Spa, best track in the game.

PS.

If any of you are history buffs. Google or YouTube Dan Carlin.com. You're welcome.

PPS.

Not stockbroking. That's when you invest for others. It would be a fool that would give me money to invest.

Last edited:
@ Niss, obviously.

Oh ok. I only asked as I thought I saw the last championship was streamed. Or maybe it was the practice races?

If you're talking about the streams on GTF fb page then it was practice races.

The word is GTSport will be focused mostly on online racing, it will be closer to IRacing with driver ratings, fia digital licence, fia official events, etc. Hopefully the game will be good, otherwise I'm moving to a more serious sim myself.

Yes Trial Moutnain is a dream, @mirial won it easy this season.

@Stephen Vann here's my tune so far. I may have got lucky and don't think I'll be changing it. Not going to make the same mistake as bath. Up to you if want to check it out. Pb tonight was 2.09.559 on lap 3 then a 2.30. on the next lap :lol:

Sus
70/60
min/min
2/1
1/1
7/7
0/0
-0.24/-0.11 ---had the R -0.10 it feels more stable but you kinda don't get turning on some corners
BB 6/7

LSD
5/11/5

DF
400/457

Trans

final 4.285

I'll be on again on friday and do Q

If you're talking about the streams on GTF fb page then it was practice races.

The word is GTSport will be focused mostly on online racing, it will be closer to IRacing with driver ratings, fia digital licence, fia official events, etc. Hopefully the game will be good, otherwise I'm moving to a more serious sim myself.

Yes Trial Moutnain is a dream, @mirial won it easy this season.

It's just the wee things like a pitlane limiter button and big grids. Although the dynamic track in IRacing has was the deal maker for me. I'll look at it like a career and join for 2 years. Hell I even plan to get fit as I've been sitting on my ass for 2 years. I'm going for the title when I do sign up, hahaha.

Anyway, happy racing.

RACE 15 PENALTIES

Cutting pit-exit line:

TRL_Augh - Lap 22 -- 1 PTS PENALTY
monkeywall - Lap 32 -- 1 PTS PENALTY
I_Maxx_Pain_I - Lap 36 - 1 PTS PENALTY

Cutting pit-entry line:
I_Maxx_Pain_I - Lap 35 + Lap 46 + Lap 53 + Lap 57 + Lap 61 -- 1 PTS PENALTY

------------------------------------------------------------------
02 03 17 spec changes
--KG---BHP---PP-CAR-GP--PENALTIES----DRIVER
1110--520--593--430-----P--------------AUGHABLO