GT6 B-SPEC HUB. THE END!

• Thread starter bjl23
  • 164 comments
To blur , almost can't read it. Noway to be on 10s ( as @RMan72 ) but ill try to change the line up
Notice that if you don't give a hand to that creep bob 1.13 plus is the best can bring.

Grass Root bob
IMG_20180512_184355.jpg

New update clear this time

Grass Root bob bore
IMG_20180512_213851.jpg

Last edited:
@photonrider thought you better know, Hotchkiss asked me if he could drive for me as his crew chief isn't giving him any racing.

@RMan72 , @smoothbore12 how are you guys in the 2 minute 10s? :bowdown:

LEADER BOARD update

GRASS ROOTS BOB

@smoothbore12: 2:10.044
@RMan72: 2:10.143
@bjl23: 2:13.978

--------------------

BOW TIE BOB

@RMan72: .054
@bjl23: .077

--------------------

RABBIT BOBBING

@smoothbore12: P1 - .513
@bjl23: P2
THERE IS SOMETHING BIG COMING IN A COUPLE OF DAYS

He's a clue!
mockup-22c75fd8.jpg

Last edited:
@bjl23 .... i try it many times with diferent fields in order my creep bob to overtake easier and not push from behind. Then i use a lot the accelerate and change line butons ,even brake sometimes.
The first time i saw 1.04 hight in first lap , start screaming : come on creep you can do this ( dont know if that helps) . In last turn i left the accel buton just after the shadows and start to slide and then hit it again .
I think is a matter of pass quickly ( especialy the one in first turn) and help him dont make so many corrections using the gas and brake mostly on the 3rd right one. You have to make him a bit of dirty bob ( @skeagracing hope not listen this) :lol::lol:. And ok i did it once ,dont know if i can make it again ,i spent an hour to this yestreday:banghead:

@bjl23 .... i try it many times with diferent fields in order my creep bob to overtake easier and not push from behind. Then i use a lot the accelerate and change line butons ,even brake sometimes.
The first time i saw 1.04 hight in first lap , start screaming : come on creep you can do this ( dont know if that helps) . In last turn i left the accel buton just after the shadows and start to slide and then hit it again .
I think is a matter of pass quickly ( especialy the one in first turn) and help him dont make so many corrections using the gas and brake mostly on the 3rd right one. You have to make him a bit of dirty bob ( @skeagracing hope not listen this) :lol::lol:. And ok i did it once ,dont know if i can make it again ,i spent an hour to this yestreday:banghead:
You are a lot more involved in your Bob, I just set mine to push it hard and held the overtake button. I'll have to try that:cheers:

I did almost the same with the Fiat ( most braking in order not to fly) .
I think with the usual way you never see below 1.13.....as for me ? Still wonter how the @#$#%$# you did 38 your Fiat !!!!!

GRASS ROOTS BOB - update into the 09's
View attachment 736059

RABBIT BOBBING - 1st go
View attachment 736060
Gearing up the hill is key here. Always nice to use a car you've owned in real life :dopey:.

You make it seems so easy you son of a gun , we must invent a rue for you , maybe play blindfolded and with your right hand tie on your back.
:banghead::banghead::banghead: for us and :bowdown: for you @#$#$#&$#$#@@ boogeyman.
We want our candys back.

***PRIZE EVENT***

INTRODUCING THE

IMG_2018-05-11_18-30-35.JPG

This series will consist of 4 rounds, containing:

Fastest time
Target time
Highest position
MOV

Points awarded for each round, points will vary due to amount of entrants:

P1 = 3 points
P2 = 2 points
P3 = 1 point

Or

P1 = 2 points
P2 = point

(the more entrants the more points)

THE CHAMPION WINS A GT PLANET
T-SHIRT

mockup-22c75fd8.jpg

ROUND 1

SIR BOB OF BRANDS
WHO WILL BE KNIGHTED
Whoosier rule off.
All players welcome to enter.
Event designed by bjl23

Objective: Closest time to 7:00.000, BOB must win

Featured Vehicle: Any eligible vehicle made in the UK

Venue: International B, Tour of Europe, Race 1 , Brands hatch

Tunes/Assists: All permitted per the In-Game Regulations
IMAG0271.jpg

LEADER BORAD
bjl23: +5.126

This one seems like throwing a bone to boogeymans teeth:lol::lol:
With the fiat i manage a 32 but useless ,still the catch me on my tail at the uphill section and we are on the same second in finish:rolleyes:
Have a good day .

This one seems like throwing a bone to boogeymans teeth:lol::lol:
With the fiat i manage a 32 but useless ,still the catch me on my tail at the uphill section and we are on the same second in finish:rolleyes:
Have a good day .
Seems that way but this event is about closet time (no skill needed, just luck) when is comes to speed, boogieman is almost unstoppable.:eek:

As for the FIAT try a different line up?

Yes i did , but boogie is a Master at holding the field behind ( at least in A spec) .
If mrs Oogie Boogie let him play :lol: we need all the luck .

You ....you.....you are good doc.:lol:
I wonter where do you find the courage for this one , only whith a miracle can loose this one and from what i know last man making miracles was Jesus 2000 years ago .
:bowdown:

@photonrider thought you better know, Hotchkiss asked me if he could drive for me as his crew chief isn't giving him any racing.

WHAT? :irked:

"HOTCHKISSSSSSS!!! Get your ass over here you lazy-ass pile of junkyard code!! :mad: "

Where is he? Because I've been busy over at NASA working on the Martian Hoverboard blueprints with the boffins over there I haven't really had time to check out what he was doing. He was given strict instructions to continue testing and racing every car at every track possible until he could officially be handed over to Skynet to become a remote AI Driver in real-life cars. Dammit!

*starts fuming and pacing the pits. Everyone takes cover.

"HOTCHKISS! Where are you, man? You want me to mix up your digits. I'll make you a bunch of zeroes, you bastard, get over here now. Pronto! On the double!"

"Oh Haiii boss! How's life?"

"You--you--where the 🤬 have you been?"

"Oh, here and there. Mostly there."

"What? 🤬 what? Where? Where the hell do you sneak off to anyway when I'm the one driving, eh? You keeping something up your sleeve. Wait! You're selling my 🤬 cars under the counter to Justin, right? That what you're doing, you bloodless creep?"

"No, boss. Impossible. Justin is in GT5. I can't cross over now, can I?"

"Hm. Well, what the 🤬 is this rumour about you joining the Bruce Lee team?"

"Imposs, boss. I'm a doppelgänger - same name and all."

"Hm."

"I merely sent some signals to my AI racing buddies in the other teams to spread the rumour."

"Oh, okay. Wait! What? What the 🤬? Why?"

"I'm not getting enough racing, boss. You know the more I race the better I get."

"Yeah, true. Sneaky trick though. Now it'll be all over town that Mars will be getting hover boards -obviously I can't trust you to keep a bloody thing secret."

"'Bloody' boss?

"Never mind, you . . . artificial mind. Look, as I said, I've been busy - but there is also a technical glitch at the pits on the IT side in case you haven't bloody well heard while tramping all over town spreading your bloody ones and zeroes. They are unable to transmit our data right now."

"O"

"Is that an 'O'or a zero? You should be racing the events and getting that data loaded anyway. The IT boffins could fix that problem anytime now and I need race figures to send off to the marshals."

"Yes, boss. Can I keep the T-Shirt?"

"Yeah. If it fits. Now git to the pit!"

Sorry, @bjl23 - I'm thoroughly enjoying the action in here but unable to post graphics presently - so can't verify my times. I'm working this out and I'll have a solution soon - and then back to action.
Oh! BTW - That Hotchkiss rumour? Nothing to it. Can't trust the AI. These guys are poised to takeover the planet - trees, rivers, sunshine and all - so they'll try any shenanigans.

Back