GT6 B-SPEC HUB. THE END!

• Thread starter bjl23
  • 164 comments
WHAT? :irked:

"HOTCHKISSSSSSS!!! Get your ass over here you lazy-ass pile of junkyard code!! :mad: "

Where is he? Because I've been busy over at NASA working on the Martian Hoverboard blueprints with the boffins over there I haven't really had time to check out what he was doing. He was given strict instructions to continue testing and racing every car at every track possible until he could officially be handed over to Skynet to become a remote AI Driver in real-life cars. Dammit!

*starts fuming and pacing the pits. Everyone takes cover.

"HOTCHKISS! Where are you, man? You want me to mix up your digits. I'll make you a bunch of zeroes, you bastard, get over here now. Pronto! On the double!"

"Oh Haiii boss! How's life?"

"You--you--where the 🤬 have you been?"

"Oh, here and there. Mostly there."

"What? 🤬 what? Where? Where the hell do you sneak off to anyway when I'm the one driving, eh? You keeping something up your sleeve. Wait! You're selling my 🤬 cars under the counter to Justin, right? That what you're doing, you bloodless creep?"

"No, boss. Impossible. Justin is in GT5. I can't cross over now, can I?"

"Hm. Well, what the 🤬 is this rumour about you joining the Bruce Lee team?"

"Imposs, boss. I'm a doppelgänger - same name and all."

"Hm."

"I merely sent some signals to my AI racing buddies in the other teams to spread the rumour."

"Oh, okay. Wait! What? What the 🤬? Why?"

"I'm not getting enough racing, boss. You know the more I race the better I get."

"Yeah, true. Sneaky trick though. Now it'll be all over town that Mars will be getting hover boards -obviously I can't trust you to keep a bloody thing secret."

"'Bloody' boss?

"Never mind, you . . . artificial mind. Look, as I said, I've been busy - but there is also a technical glitch at the pits on the IT side in case you haven't bloody well heard while tramping all over town spreading your bloody ones and zeroes. They are unable to transmit our data right now."

"O"

"Is that an 'O'or a zero? You should be racing the events and getting that data loaded anyway. The IT boffins could fix that problem anytime now and I need race figures to send off to the marshals."

"Yes, boss. Can I keep the T-Shirt?"

"Yeah. If it fits. Now git to the pit!"

Sorry, @bjl23 - I'm thoroughly enjoying the action in here but unable to post graphics presently - so can't verify my times. I'm working this out and I'll have a solution soon - and then back to action.
Oh! BTW - That Hotchkiss rumour? Nothing to it. Can't trust the AI. These guys are poised to takeover the planet - trees, rivers, sunshine and all - so they'll try any shenanigans.
I'm not sure they are just rumors, he had a serious look in his eyes. He said HOTCHKISS LEE has a nice ring to it.

GRASS ROOTS bob update.
very small improvement.
IMAG0331.jpg

I gave hotchkiss a drive, but then he wanted to talk dollars and cents!
I said you want get paid? He said yes.
I don't even pay Bruce lee, I'm not going to you. GEEZ.
So he stormed off. Hotchkiss is all yours @photonrider .

Hotchkiss is pretty unpredictable.
My drivers in GT5 were so very predictable - the 'Hot' ones were hot, the 'Cool' one's stayed cool and so on - and I could actually tailor their personalities a bit and they all raced very, very differently.
With Hotchkiss, he's all over the place. Sometimes he drives so well he shames me; I can't beat his pace.
Other times, it's like he's nursing a huge hangover and refuses to move.

Dunno how he's going to react this weekend, but I hope to take some rides while seated in the cockpit with him.
He tends to show off a bit when I'm seated in the car with him.

One good thing about him I've noted lately - he seems to get a lot better at getting himself out of trouble and rejoining the race - not like the early days when he'd just sit there blinking. Maybe he's learning.

Actually I don't know for sure about the blinking - he's like the Stig - always incognito.

@Polsixe Good to see you so active mate. The FIAT is quite a ride, gotta watch those hills, Bob gets a bit airborne.
Good start with the HONDA I've tried a fair few times and took me ages to get into the 2:13s.
With the X BOW, I had to slow down on the last lap and just stay in front then brake across the finish line.

@photonrider hotchkiss might be very aggressive this weekend, I pissed him off he wasn't happy. Enjoy the ride.

Last week left guys!

LEADER BOARD

GRASS ROOTS BOB

@RMan72: 2:09.549
@smoothbore12: 2:10.044
@Polsixe: 2:13.454
@bjl23: 2:13.735

BOW TIE BOB

@bjl23: .005
@RMan72: .054
@Polsixe: .252

RABBIT BOBBING

@RMan72: P1 + 3.184
@bjl23: P1 + 2.054
@smoothbore12: P1 + .513
@Polsixe: P1 + .245

B-SPEC SUPER SERIES:
SIR BOB OF BRANDS

@bjl23: +.042
@smoothbore12: + .093
@RMan72: + .295
@Polsixe: + .362

Last edited:
unnamed.gif

RESULTS

GRASS ROOTS BOB

@RMan72: 2:09.549
@smoothbore12: 2:10.044
@Polsixe: 2:13.454
@bjl23: 2:13.735

BOW TIE BOB

@bjl23: .005
@RMan72: .054
@Polsixe: .252

RABBIT BOBBING

@RMan72: P1 + 3.184
@bjl23: P1 + 2.054
@smoothbore12: P1 + .513
@Polsixe: P1 + .245

B-SPEC SUPER SERIES:
ROUND 1
SIR BOB OF BRANDS

@bjl23: +.020 = 4 points
@smoothbore12: + .093 = 3 points
@RMan72: + .128 = 2 points
@Polsixe: + .362 = 1point

Congrats to all the winners.

@RMan72 wins the design-an-event ticket for any national licence event, please PM me your event.

@bjl23 wins the design-an-event ticket for any international event.

Thanks guys, I'll be back later with the new SUPER SERIES RACE and I have another surprise for you all.

Last edited:
B-SPEC SUPER SERIES
ROUND 2

BOB VAN DAM
Fight your way to the finish
Whoosier rule off.
All players welcome to enter.

Objective: Fastest finish

Featured Vehicle: VW Sambabus Typ2 (T1) '62

Venue: novice, Sunday cap, Race 1, high speed ring

Tunes/Assists: as per game
IMAG0372.jpg

LEADER BORAD
bjl23: 3:08.613

-----------------

Introducing the TRANSFORMERS TROPHY. This event will consist of 3 individual rounds, involving cars from the movies.

Points will be awarded like this:
P1 = 3
P2 = 2
P1 = 1
The more entrants the more points.

Each round winner will receive the round win on the trophy board and the championship winner will receive the TRANSFORMERS TROPHY added to their name as well.

IMG_2018-05-18_22-35-20.JPG

ROUND 1

Bumblebee is destined to win. But barricade is trying to stop him, don't let that happen.

BUMBLEBEE BOB

Whoosier rule off.
All players welcome to enter.

Venue: International B, Tour of America, Race 2, Laguna Seca

Vehicle: CAMARO SS ‘10 (Bumblebee)

Objective: Biggest MOV between you and T. Rojo - Ford Shelby GT500’13 (Barricade).

Tunes/Assists: as per game
IMAG0340.jpg

LEADER BORAD
bjl23: 24.594

--------

Events all end in 3 weeks check post#2 for details

Last edited:
It's that time gentlemen,
2 new events up and running.

BEAMERING BOB

--------

DOPPELGANGER BOB