GT6 CRAPPY CARS

• Thread starter PELICAN99
  • 67 comments
Australia
Australia
Pelican-Airways
after doing many career races i had lots of money to spend.
so i went to the dealership and bought my beloved Fiat Panda Super i.e.
i upgraded and tuned the hell out of it.
the finished result: an overpowered plastic tissue box that can keep up to a stock skyline
i go on drift rooms and do tandems with silvia's, rx7's, 86's etc.

you just chuck on the handbrake for the whole corner, steer full lock and give it the willys, and there ya go a panda on steroids

i would like to see what other people can do with their pieces of junk sitting in their garage not being used.

-PELICAN99
fiat-panda-commerciale-p0000235.jpg
Syracuse.jpg
Syracuse.jpg
Syracuse_1.jpg
Tsukuba Circuit.jpg
Tsukuba Circuit_1.jpg
Tsukuba Circuit_2.jpg

That was taken at The Stowe Circuit. You can also tell which one it's from by looking at the wheels. You can also click the first link in my siggy to see where I originally posted it.

I think this Panda has a bit of negative camber but I'm not sure.

This car is so funny to se it in a track because it has always been the car of grandpas/grannies of the 80's in italy, spain and other countries. Max speed of this car about 130-140 km/h and when you reached it, the car started to fall into pieces

This was my favourite pastime in GT5, when money was money was no object. Not got many in 6 yet.

At the risk of spamming another thread about it :lol: the Mini Marcos is fantastic when stoked up a bit. And I love the full tuned Honda Z. Both fun cars.

@Azure Flare I've never put aero on the Midget. I wondered does it act on the rear or middle of the car? :lol:

I think this Panda has a bit of negative camber but I'm not sure.

This car is so funny to se it in a track because it has always been the car of grandpas/grannies of the 80's in italy, spain and other countries. Max speed of this car about 130-140 km/h and when you reached it, the car started to fall into pieces

yes it does on the front

But it's a cute and sturdy little reliable DD car if you're not going wild with it. Also 4x4 Pandas rock.

Fiat_Panda_4x4_in_Japan.JPG

2005 dodge ram laramie's are a very good workforce vehicles in reality but when it comes to racing in gt6 they are a big 10 ton mountain that blocks up the track and it doesn't have enough power to get a fly off a salad bowl

but what people don't realize is that is has a 5.7 litre V8 hemi with lots of potential

i fully tuned it up now so it has up to 600hp

now it obliterates its aponents in drag races, drifting, racing and it puts on a real mean smoke show

Gemasolar_2.jpg
Gemasolar_3.jpg

2005 dodge ram laramie's are a very good workforce vehicles in reality but when it comes to racing in gt6 they are a big 10 ton mountain that blocks up the track and it doesn't have enough power to get a fly off a salad bowl

but what people don't realize is that is has a 5.7 litre V8 hemi with lots of potential

i fully tuned it up now so it has up to 600hp

now it obliterates its aponents in drag races, drifting, racing and it puts on a real mean smoke show

View attachment 119314View attachment 119315
That thing looks atrocious :yuck:

No offense, but that car looks bad even in real life :D

You must be joking... this car is a piece of automotive history, it has been produced for 23 years and sold over 5 millions units (plus some other 800.000 sold under SEAT brand), with only slight changes over the years. The 4WD version (you can watch some videos on youtube as a proof) smoked quite a lot of celebrated all-terrain vehicles of the time. Panda is a badge of the '80s in Europe :)

You must be joking... this car is a piece of automotive history, it has been produced for 23 years and sold over 5 millions units (plus some other 800.000 sold under SEAT brand), with only slight changes over the years. The 4WD version (you can watch some videos on youtube as a proof) smoked quite a lot of celebrated all-terrain vehicles of the time. Panda is a badge of the '80s in Europe :)

And it was brought to you by the designer behind the Mk 1 Golf, the BMW M1 and the DeLorean DMC-12.

I understand that you (as an italian) appreciate Italian cars, but man, I also have to say..., it was pretty bad even for 80's standards... a metal box with 4 wheels. In Spain we had the SEAT version, which was popularly known as "the moving crap" (officially in spanish SEAT Panda, la mierda que anda)
But of course it had its good points. It was cheap and reliable and thats why it was popular.

Last edited:
I understand that you (as an italian) appreciate Italian cars, but man, I also have to say..., it was pretty bad even for 80's standards... a metal box with 4 wheels. In Spain we had the SEAT version, which was popularly known as "the moving crap" (officially in spanish SEAT Panda, la mierda que anda)
But of course it had its good points. It was cheap and reliable and thats why it was popular.

I'm really not getting the point here. Do you genuinely think that I'm praising the Panda just to support italian cars?
big_ferrari_458italia_francoforte2009_2.jpg

And here I thought this thread was going to be about a discussion on GT6's worst cars.

If you want to know what I do with these "Crappy Cars", just click the lil' link in my signature. I know some of you are tired of that image by now. ;]

Know what car is crappy? The Six Pack. It takes way too long to shift gears, and can't compete with the other classic muscle cars.
Still hasn't been fixed since introduced in GT4. =/

I'm really not getting the point here. Do you genuinely think that I'm praising the Panda just to support italian cars?
big_ferrari_458italia_francoforte2009_2.jpg
you do know that u just put this in the crappy car thread, so what your saying is that this is a crappy car

plz stop arguing and post pictures of crappy cars

Last edited by a moderator:
it looks like a bird poo

this is my next Gt6 crappy car project:

THE FORD KA:eek:

i think it might end up having more pp then my fiat panda but i will see when the time comes:)
i will post some screenshots when it is completed

Ford_Ka_red.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back