GT6 Duel of the Week 2 - The Last Lap

GT3 vs What???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have an affinity for the Challenger and the track we're testing on, so I imagined a bit of bias would be in play on my times, but judging from other peoples' times, I actually wasn't far off. @Draggon and @Baron Blitz Red had wider differences between the two cars than I did, but ultimately, one was faster than the other. (That said, I'm actually amazed how close I actually got to your times.)

CSR5 Trial:
Challenger - 1:00.851
Genesis - 1:01.141

The most I've heard joked about the Challenger is how heavy it is. While I think the jokes are old hat, you do feel the sluggishness and understand why the car needs so much power. The car is more prone to understeer than over because of this. At the same time, the extra power comes in handy on the straight bits, and I feel as though that was largely the downfall of the Genesis. The Genesis sure felt like the easier car to throw around corners, but the power didn't quite cut it. So the brute force of the Challenger is what made it the winner.

The Challenger wins it.

It's interesting how we seem to have varying opinions of the cars we test. I found the Genesis to be much more difficult to drive, slippery at both ends, and prone to understeering me into a wall if I didn't hit my braking points right. It was a lot of work, especially at this track with the sharp turns. On the other hand, I felt in command of the Challenger. I wasn't expecting a whole lot from it based upon what I've read at GTP and other places, but I was pleasantly surprised. I thought it to have more turn in and better grip at both ends. While its not as pretty as the Genesis, it sounds a lot better. I've bought the Genesis a few times over my GT6 career and keep asking myself why do I do this, that muffler sounds horrible!

A caveat, my sub 1:00 in the Challenger is an anomaly, I was getting middle 1:00's then somehow I got one of those "magic" laps that I've had, maybe 3 times in my life.

K-Pop Special 1:01.198 ( both @ThrasherDBS and @Baron Blitz Red bested me there )
'Merican Heavy Metal 0:59.691

Another vote for the Challenger 👍

This is awesome, just got back into GT6 some months ago and I forgot how great this thread was! Honestly I forgot how good GT6 is, I have every racing game you can have for the consoles and nothing can fully bring me to joy like GT6. I am almost done testing the two cars, but my question to everyone is what tires are you using? I am using CM for both cars.

Challenger vs. Genesis

I'm not too sure what to make of the results from this latest duel. In one corner you have the Genesis from the South Korean brand which seemingly gets better and better, pitted against the heavyweight... (no that doesn't cut it) the morbidly obese American offering that somehow didn't blow up shortly after taking off.

QiFhpZF.jpg

First off, the Challenger. Yet another American made BBW that you have to settle for because all the foreign super models look at anyone else but you. "Just more to love", "2 tonnes of fun", blah blah blah... make up as many excuses as you like. This is what you wind up with when you just can't get anything else. It was either this or the Charger... and you're happy because you chose the "skinny" sister.

With all sarcasm aside, (ok, maybe most) she is heavy. And you could definitely feel it on the corners of this week's choice of venue, SSR5 Clubman. A workout in disguise, it was showing off what the name of the car was all about. It was a Challenge not to crash into any of the barriers along the entire route. Somehow, the extra power it had made up for all the time it lost when cornering. The differences in braking points between the cars was astonishing. "Whoa Nellie" is just one of the nicknames I have for this one.

39dWqdC.jpg

Thinking the Genesis would clearly shine this week, I was sorely disappointed de-tuning her. Now I remember what I didn't like about this car when stock. It feels way more front end heavy than what the numbers state. If you let yourself forget this little tidbit of info, you'll pay for it. Understeer is a problem here. Even with the combination of having a lighter car and the advantages of having a V6 couldn't make up the difference in time between the two cars.

But all in all, the difference wasn't really all that much. Less than half a second. Not enough to declare a winner in that sense. I like the looks of it way more, and when tuned it's a much nicer car to drive. It's probably why I have and will continue to use it way more than the Challenger.

For me, it's the Genesis that I'd prefer, and will give the vote to this week. Mainly because of the two cars featured, it's the one I despise the least. Neither of them are real winners in my mind, and would gladly point out any number of much nicer picks long before either of these 2.

Cheers

Last edited:
First off, the Challenger. Yet another American made BBW that you have to settle for because all the foreign super models look at anyone else but you. "Just more to love", "2 tonnes of fun", blah blah blah... make up as many excuses as you like. This is what you wind up with when you just can't get anything else. It was either this or the Charger... and you're happy because you chose the "skinny" sister.

Kinda what I meant by the heavy jokes being a bit old hat when it comes to the Challenger, but I applaud you for at least being creative about it.

Still doesn't change my mind about it. I'd gladly own one. Quite the looker.

After practicing for a long while with the Challenger and getting a hard fought 59.3 lap with it. I've come to the conclusion that bigger is indeed better, but the Challenger could benefit from losing a few pounds .
It does understeer a bit and doesn't have the most grip, but on the plus side for this plus size car, the engine sounds great and makes plenty of power.
The Challenger does what it is made to do great, be loud and go fast while looking good doing it and as a bonus, it can get around corners as good as some cars half its size.

My vote goes to the Challenger.
KIMG0763.JPG

Kinda what I meant by the heavy jokes being a bit old hat when it comes to the Challenger, but I applaud you for at least being creative about it.

Glad you appreciated the effort... it was your "Old Hat" comment that inspired me to review it that way, and to try and make a new(ish) twist on it again. :lol: ;)

Cheers

Last edited:
genchalltitle.jpg

----

*** Round 1 *** The City Shines Brightest at Night ***

SO I took these two beefy beasts and choked the engine down so I could get some much needed cash in the seasonal event for cars with 450pp or less...

73.1% = 310bhp 1m03.5 - 5m51.1 == Dodge Challenger
88.2% = 302bhp 1m03.1 - 5m46.2 == Hyundai Genesis​

So reduced to 450pp the Hyundai had the edge in terms of single lap pace and race pace. I had to deal with traffic in this event - and the Genesys had a little bit more ability to sidestep other cars. But let's be fair - both made very short work of the opposition and took their wins with ease. Loads of easy sleazy greasy money! I should give them both bonus points!

Genesys 10 == Nightcrawler 8​

*** Round 2 *** Prices are low at Joe's hot car lot. ***

Dodge Challenger - 40,027 kazula
Hyundai Genesis -- 33,000 kazula

Now let's not get silly here, both are very reasonable and anyone can buy one of these bad boys with Cash Money... but in comparison the Genesis is over 20% cheaper with a saving of 7,027 crisp Kazulas - just think of all those oil changes!

Genesys 10(20) == Nightcrawler 7 (15)​

*** Round 3 *** Worth the weight? ***

Both of these cars are heavy, but one is heavier than the other, can you guess which?
Dodge Challenger weighs in at ...............1878kg
Hyundai Genesis tips the scales at..........1557kg​

321kg...
...that is well over 700 of your very finest Imperial Pounds... Which is too heavy for me to make an easy reference.
Mark Hunt (265lbs), Alistair Overeem (250lbs) and a Michael Bisping (185lbs) -
Or just five, pint sized, Floyd Mayweathers (140lbs)
and even then, you are half a stone shy of the Diplodocus sized Dodge.​
Certainly, the Challenger doesn't dodge any meals!

Genesys 10(30) == Nightcrawler 7 (22)​

chalgenh2h.jpg

*** Round 4 *** Fuel me Once, Shame on you. Fuel me Twice, Shame on me! ***

Dodge Challenger needed at extra 22 buckets of Texas Tea.
Hyundai Genesis only needed 3 buckets of Motion Lotion.

There is no way to avoid just how much of a boozey drinker the American car is. If you were a bit smart on the throttle you could make the Hyundai last a race distance with a none stop run with a minimal loss of time, the Dodge you are forced into a pit stop for fuel.
nightcrawler4.jpg

A Dodge Challenger - taking on fuel, yesterday.
Genesys 10(40) == Nightcrawler 7 (29)​

*** Round 5 *** Trial by Tyre ***

Dodge Challenger 5F6-7R8 (Left Front=5 / Right Front=6 / Left Rear=7/ Right Rear=8)
Hyundai Genesis 6F7-7R8 (Left Front=6 / Right Front=7 / Left Rear=7/ Right Rear=8)

Now these were HARD tyres so tyre degredation isn't as obvious,but the Dodge was leaning on those fronts a bit more than the Hyundai. On a softer grade the Dodge could well have encountered a dramatic drop of front and grip and been gifted a healthy dollop of understeer. Neither car had the brute power to vulcanise the rear tyres into much smokey action. Mostly, the tyre wear was the on the front, mostly.
Not as much of a difference as you may expect, But the Dodge does chew its tyres like bad Puppy. In Korea there are of course no bad Puppies (They just taste rubbery! - Terrible I know.)

Genesys 10(50) == Nightcrawler 9 (38)​

*** Round 6 *** Willow Springs - 20 miles ***
(No aids, Sport Hard Tyres with a manditory Pit stop at the mid point.)

Dodge Challenger 1m28.7 - 12m43.9
Hyundai Genesis 1m27.8 - 12m38.4

Hmm Maybe I was having a bad day in the Dodge...maybe it doesn't drive well when the sun is high in the sky? But I was expecting the Challenger to be the Winner on an open track, but it was all loser here.

Genesys 10(60) == Nightcrawler 8 (46)​

*** Round 7 *** Those Tinsel Town Looks ***

The Challenger has a real classic retro look to it. Dodge has had... 30 or 40 years to make this car look great, and in a soft chunky way it retains its iconic look - but in a bloated John Travolta sort of way. I look at it now and I can't help but remember it looking alot better in the 1970's. But what do you prefer, Vanishing Point/Deathproof or Nightcrawler? In a funny old way the past makes this one looks worse as it is so plump and dare I say it twice in two duels, Rubensesque. But not in a good way like a Daihatsu Storia Cross Four.

The Genesis - I like it, it is like a better looking Nissan GT-R - (with much better handling due to it not having all wheel drive so you get to chuck it about a bit and not have the front axel stiffle things.) It does have silly fairy lights on the front but it has a nice headlamp design. Has an interesting window shape behind the door on the side that gives a false diagonal to the door frame - For a modern car restricted to all kinds of build codes and regulations, it is pretty nice though.

Genesys 10(70) == Nightcrawler 9 (55)

---I've got to call this - The Hyundai is miles ahead on the scores- and I can't think of anything knockout worthy that the Challenger could do?
genchall 14.jpg

Ryk would choose the Hyundai Genesis Coupe. It even has a sunroof!

(Edit - But Ryk could be totally wrong and could have mentioned the Dodge's Raw Hemi Power - but like a numpty, Ryk forgot!)

Last edited:
SRT Challenger SRT8 '08
6.1L
425 hp / 6,000 rpm
420 ft-lb / 5,000 rpm
1,878 kg (4,140 lbs)
490 pp

Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track '13
3.8L
343 hp / 6,500 rpm
292 ft-lb / 5,000 rpm
1,557 kg (3,433 lbs)
465 pp

2.3L of extra motor gives the Challenger a gain of 82 horses and 128 ft-lbs of torque over the Genesis. This added power brings with it an increase of 321 kg (707 lbs.)

lbs/hp
9.74 - Challenger
10.01 - Genesis

Pretty close here!

Challenger wins by 1.2 seconds.

143 mph - Challenger
140 mph - Genesis

Minimum speed through Turn 1:

68 mph - Genesis
68 mph - Challenger

Did not expect the Challenger to do as well in the corners as the Genesis, but there it is. If given to me, I'd take the Challenger and gut some weight out of it :)

So, let's start off this week by saying that the only reason the Dodge won the time trial was because of it's huge V8. If we were against a different version like the R/T or the GT, then the fight would have tilted in the Genesis' favour. But for what we have, the gaps in lap times were acceptable this week. Overall I'd take the Genesis for it's better handling and overall better look than the Challenger.

...and the winner with just enough to overtake the Genesis, is the Challenger SRT-8 with 4 votes to the Hyundai's 3.

So, therefore the winner of this week's duel is the

Red Bull Ring Short Track_2.jpg

2008 Dodge Challenger SRT-8!!!

Too bad Hyundai, you may be a fantastic car in my eyes, but the Challenger just beats you in the category of sheer POWAH! So again, too bad Genesis.

Anyways, I've been watching a lot of GT Sport streams lately, and to me, this seems like the end of an era. Our days left on GT6 are limited, but I hope we have some good times ahead for the franchise. After the demise of GT6 and the arrival of Sport, I don't know where we'll end up, but I promise I'll think of something good to continue on with whoever remains on the PS4.

Anyways, now on to the next duel.

GT6 Duel of the Week #91: LMP is Number One!

This week is the matchup I've been waiting around to come for a while. It's time to see which of these three cars will become champion of our simulated duel! This week we have three cars with distinct drivetrains and world-class performance. Introducing to this thread:

audi-r18-tdi-630.jpg

the 2011 Audi R18 TDI LMP1

890ddaa24de71e103c348ab38bb01502.jpg

the 2013 Toyota TS030 Hybrid LMP1

Nissan-GT-R-LM-NISMO-5.jpg

and the 2015 Nissan GT-R LM NISMO LMP1!!!

The time trial will be held at Le Mans this week, durrrr.

Watch out for the incredible torque-steer of the GT-R, the low power of the TS030 and the overall blandness of the R18 TDI. I expect some blisteringly-fast lap times this week. See you all in the next duel!​

So, let's start off this week by saying that the only reason the Dodge won the time trial was because of it's huge V8. If we were against a different version like the R/T or the GT, then the fight would have tilted in the Genesis' favour. But for what we have, the gaps in lap times were acceptable this week. Overall I'd take the Genesis for it's better handling and overall better look than the Challenger.

...and the winner with just enough to overtake the Genesis, is the Challenger SRT-8 with 4 votes to the Hyundai's 3.

So, therefore the winner of this week's duel is the

View attachment 635302
2008 Dodge Challenger SRT-8!!!

Too bad Hyundai, you may be a fantastic car in my eyes, but the Challenger just beats you in the category of sheer POWAH! So again, too bad Genesis.

Anyways, I've been watching a lot of GT Sport streams lately, and to me, this seems like the end of an era. Our days left on GT6 are limited, but I hope we have some good times ahead for the franchise. After the demise of GT6 and the arrival of Sport, I don't know where we'll end up, but I promise I'll think of something good to continue on with whoever remains on the PS4.

Anyways, now on to the next duel.

GT6 Duel of the Week #91: LMP is Number One!

This week is the matchup I've been waiting around to come for a while. It's time to see which of these three cars will become champion of our simulated duel! This week we have three cars with distinct drivetrains and world-class performance. Introducing to this thread:

View attachment 635299
the 2011 Audi R18 TDI LMP1

View attachment 635300

the 2013 Toyota TS030 Hybrid LMP1

View attachment 635301
and the 2015 Nissan GT-R LM NISMO LMP1!!!

The time trial will be held at Le Mans this week, durrrr.

Watch out for the incredible torque-steer of the GT-R, the low power of the TS030 and the overall blandness of the R18 TDI. I expect some blisteringly-fast lap times this week. See you all in the next duel!​
Count me in.

LMP1 battle -

Circuit de la Sarthe 2013_1.jpg Circuit de la Sarthe 2013_2.jpg

Watery gusts of sprightly sunlight spurt like saintly curtains betwixt the blankets of cloud cover that lurks low over the etiolated expanses of Northern France before me. As 2017’s mile-o-meter clicks over from winter and into spring, so the weather becomes as infuriatingly indecisive as a woman in a shoe shop, one moment blasting glistening gasps of sunlight towards La Sarthe, the next sluicing the scenery with damp deluges of pointed precipitation.

In such predictably unpredictable conditions a lesser driver would slap on all of the hero buttons and resort to things like Traction Control and Anti Lock Brakes - maybe even, treaded tyres! But armed with tyres as bald and hard as Heavyweight fighter I am willing to take battle in the City of the Plantagenet's.

First impressions are of grunt as fierce as a female tennis player and a gearshift silkier than a Geishas garter belt. The longitudinally mounted 3.4-litre Naturally aspirated 90° V8, sips petrol like it understands this will be an all-nighter but adds to it a chaser of a super-capacitor that zings the ICE's 530bhp by a whopping 300bhp making it scream like a high tech banshee. Net result is that the TS030 feels almost out of control on the exit of a corner as the Toyota does everything short of putting up a sail and getting a few vikings to man the oars to make the car accelerate faster.

So it scampers soundly in a straight line, but what is this 900 kilo techno rocket like at answering questions when the twists get all turny? The answer is, quite simply, not bad at all. The John Litjens designed chassis soaks up suspension shocks like a carbon fibre aluminium honeycomb sponge, allowing the double wishbone pushrods at each corner to hunt down apexs like a spear fisherman, as this sleek hybrid flows through into a corner as if it fired a harpoon into them only to catapult out of them when it unleashes the stored up energy of the supercapacitor along side the V8 petrol goodness with a scream of powah that will invoke many dabs of oppo to balance the car as it dances with oversteer in a most pleasing fashion. Ryk Recommends the Toyota TS030.

All in all, a great little car much better than the other two. I don't want to do a round by round thing here as, I really hate one of them and the other one is sadly lacking.

Circuit de la Sarthe 2013_4.jpg

The Audi - Oh a Diesel. So a low revving soul crusher. The R18 was easy to drive. but felt very very slow in terms of top end Vmax stuff. The low revving oil burning engine made it very bland to drive. I am an old fart and racing engines start to get good at 8000 revs, every 1000 above that is twice as good, but every 1000 revs under that and it underwhelms me. All in all it isn't a bad car, just slow, simple and boring to drive. And Slow.

Circuit de la Sarthe 2013_10.jpg

The Nismo... Awful, especially after I had drive the desperately average Audi R18 and the sublime TS030. It is ruthlessly fast in a straight line and it does sound pretty smart- but there are so many things I really dislike about the Nismo.
1 - Poor Fuel Economy - The Mid engined cars could both manage 4 laps without any hassles. the Front Wheel drive hoopty would konk out after 3 laps...
2 - Woeful understeer. This car is hopeless in the corners - the harder you push it the more it, erm, pushes... The fronts tyres overheat, they lose grip and you understeer straight to the scene of the accident. If you are on a damp track... the effect is even more evident.
3 - Really Ugly to look at.
4 - Tyre Wear - The Audi and the Toyota were very easy on Hard tyres - in fact they both had tyres that were so good after a full stint, you would send the car out again after you had given them a refill of fuel. The Nismo was ruthless on the front tyres which had the effect of increasing the cars omnipresent understeer, so not only do you have to stop more often for fuel but you will also have to factor in its insatiable appitite for fresh rubber.

Really Ugly to look at - I have to admit all three of these cars are from the bottom of the barrel of good looking cars. And that is down to the regulations. The shark fins and goldfishbowl canopy make them all look more like Submarines than Sublime Endurance racers.

Circuit de la Sarthe 2013_7.jpg Circuit de la Sarthe 2013_9.jpg Circuit de la Sarthe 2013_3.jpg

Winner : Cologne's Toyota TS030. Yesterday.

This trial has left a somewhat bitter taste in my mouth for the DeltaWing, and has made me despise the GT-R LM less. Certainly doesn't mean I'll use them again anytime soon, but still, it was interesting to put them into proper perspective now. The GT-R LM wins this one for me.

"Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in."

So in addition to testing the R18 and TS030, who were quite the rivals in terms of speed towards the beginning of the decade, I'm revisiting the GT-R a lot sooner than I expected. (and on the same Gran Turismo 4 version of La Sarthe no less)

Circuit de la Sarthe 2005 Trial:
R18 - 3:50.731
TS030 - 3:43.564
GT-R - 3:37.496

What the heck.

Seriously... why?

So to give context, I feel as though the R18 and TS030 were similar in terms of control with the TS030 feeling a little more stable, and a fair bit faster. If real world reliability issues were a thing in GT6 then I could see the TS030 not beating the R18, but on even ground, I think the TS030 is the better car.

And then the unreliable, irritating, FF racecar shows up and blows the both of them out of the water in terms of sheer speed. I do not care for the understeer on this car at all. It is so incredibly irritating, yet there it is, on the top step.

Begrudingly I give the win to the GT-R but make no mistake, you should spend your 2,000,000 hard earned credits on the TS030 instead. Infinitely easier to control, and is realistically one of the best racecars for 600PP events. You'd have more use for the TS030 more than the GT-R.

Well, in yet another case of back to the future, we go back to 2005 to test cars not even invented yet...

But since the world didn't blow up from the paradoxes created by our esteemed host, I can give my thoughts on 66.67% of this week's victims.

I started off with the R18 TDI Team Joest edition... man oh man, it had been a good while since I ran this car without a tune. First thing that I found out the hard way (again) was the tendency for torque oversteer. If you can keep that in mind, you'll be fine. If not, you'll pay with time not going straight. By lap 3 I was fine powering out of the corners.

I like the way it handles throughout most of the course. It is pretty stable, but not as dominant here in GT6 as it was in real life. The numbers proved that... I only managed a 3:43.445 lap around LeMans in the past with this futuristic car.

Then of course I jumped into the TS030 Hybrid... one of my favourite LMP cars if you go by distance stats alone. Untuned, you could really feel Toyota's version of the KERS system kicking in. But even without the benefits of the perfect tune to tackle the famous track, you know why it is used so much for the Super Laps... it is sublime for its handling, and the way it puts the power down. 3:39.244 was the new benchmark, 4 seconds ahead of the bookies' preferred Audi.

Now, I'm not into S&M like some people here... so I won't, can't, and totally refuse to even try another round of torture in that rolling insult to one of my all time favourite courses.

Winner for my 2 cents... The Toyota TS030!!!

Cheers

Anyone have anything left to add before the end of...

...last week?

I hope you guys like the Toyota FT-1

Also, last call for GT1 Race entries.

This weeks winner for me is a tricky one as each car puts forward a good case.

The Audi is the slowest of the 3, but you can properly address that by adding on the high rpm turbo and tuning accordingly, the one only of the 3 that can have its power bumped up majorly.

The Toyota can't have said big power gains, but can still fine tuned in gearing and so on to make use of what it has got, quick out the turns courtesy of its electric motors.

The Nissan is the most restricted in terms of fine tuning, but is the quickest of the 3 by far, front tyre wear in a simulated endurance race can be an issue though.

Short races around fast tracks will favour the Nissan, technical tracks will favour the Toyota and long races will favour the Audi due to its stability and fuel efficiency.

All things considered, the edge just goes to the Toyota. 👍

Okay, so for our LMP1 duel of the week, we had some pretty amazing machinery at out disposal! I hope you had all of these cars unlocked before the start of the week.

So, let's go by age. Oldest first. The R18 is the blandest of the trio. A typical LMP with a somewhat sluggish engine. Not as Interesting of a car as the other two options here. The R18 is passable, but it's just not that fun to drive. I'll say that it looks pretty good for a modern LMP though.

The Toyota has the best balance through the turns. The acceleration is also pretty brutal, but only when the hybrid system has juice to work with. This one looks the best of the three. Aggressive and sharp. The Toyota is also the most useful of the trio for 600pp racing. I'd happily choose this over the other two any day.

The GT-R is infuriating.

Overall, I give my vote to the TS030

Alright, with that said, let's count up the votes:
Audi: 0
Nissan: 1
Toyota: 4

So, this week it seems that...

2012_Toyota_Racing_TS030_Hybrid_-_Le_Mans_24_hours_007_9070.jpg

The Toyota TS030 is our winner!

(Good job @Vic Reign93 for dominating the time trial this week!)

I need to remember to congratulate the victor of the time trial every week. If I miss that, don't let me forget it. Also, it's strange how we keep ending up on the '05 version of Le Sarthe every time. Creating paradoxes is just part of the job for fearless leader. Anyways, methinks you've waited long enough for the next duel!

Oh, We're going the route of "your mother" jokes now. You know what's more of a joke? This quote:

So, you going to take part this week or are you going to be scared off by Vic's ridiculous laptimes again?
I've been incredibly busy...I'll do this week for sure. Waiting for you to post it.

I've been incredibly busy...I'll do this week for sure. Waiting for you to post it.

GT6 Duel of the Week #92: FT-1 Redux!

Oh boy, thanks @Baron Blitz Red for another suggestion featuring our beloved FT-1. I'm sure you're all aware of this car by now, so let's welcome back for the third time our resident closet Supra.

toyota-ft1-render-2.jpg

Reintroducing the Toyota FT-1 Concept.

*party horn* *whooo.....* "NO ONE CARES!"

But wait, call me Billy Mays because there's more.

Here comes... Kazunori Yamauchi's own...

2016-acura-nsx-pikes-peak-4.jpg

JOHN CENA!!!!!!!!

But wait! Call me the shamwow guy because call now and receive this special TV offer...

untitled.png

...the 2009 Lexus LFA!!!

Sorry Baron, decided to throw in the LFA to round out the trifecta. In case you couldn't tell, the three cars are the Lexus LFA, Honda/Acura NSX Concept and our world-famous Toyota FT-1 sauce. Would you like fries with your repeated car selection compatriots?

The track this week is Suzuka Circuit. If it wasn't a Japanese track then someone would get angry, probably, maybe, unlikely, impossible.

Anyways, see you on the track Obelisk. (I do mean just you, Obelisk)​

01-NSX Design-Project-Leader-20150112.jpg

Anne Akoorah Ennessecks, Yesterday (With designer Michelle Christensen)
What is it with secret numbers on these cars.

1. I am the same weight as a V-Spec R32 Nissan GT-R
  2. I am heavier than an El Camino but lighter than a Ferrari 458
  3. I am heavier than an AC Cobra but lighter than a GT2 Lamborghini Diablo.

Back