GT6 Duel of the Week - Rally Cars at Toscana!Finished 

Canada
Ottawa
Pyano1132
So, here's the official thread for the Duel of the Week Stock Supercar Competition. Post down below if you know how to enter this race, it's inside knowledge after all.

(If your really that interested Mr. Outsider, read this post here)
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...4-this-seems-fair.350509/page-9#post-11691527

So far we have these people confirmed for entry:​

1: Me in the Ferrari 458 Italia!
2: @Vic Reign93 in the Jaguar XJ220!
3: @Ryk in the Citroen GT!
4: @Nismonath5 In the Nissan GT-R!
5: @Draggon in the SRT Viper GTS!
6: @Obelisk in Jay Leno's Oldsmobile Toronado!
7: @Baron Blitz Red in the Lamborghini Miura!

Last edited:
My camera wont talk to my computer so I can post pics yet. I hope to get this resolved to qualify, it's going to be great racing actually racing with you guys.

My camera wont talk to my computer so I can post pics yet. I hope to get this resolved to qualify, it's going to be great racing actually racing with you guys.

If it's absolutely impossible to get one right now, just post your church shot entry and update your post later. I'll take your word for it until then.

Good grief, this was too much work. I hate windows 10. I'm going with the Viper GTS '13 Launch Edition. I'm getting reliable mid to low 1:15's. Here's the Viper paying homage to the church. Mini-Ayrton does not look to pleased. I think he doesn't like the idea of an American piece of metal, front engine none the less.

nXuLGSPTrN5V81Jom_0.jpg

Next objective is getting a screen shot of my lap time.

Hey Aunt Jemima, I just hit a 1:14.716 in the Toronado, but it was an absolute 🤬 to get around track...With TCS set to 5.

Edit: Video coming soon.

Just a reminder, car selection is not final until next Sunday, so if you don't feel comfortable now that I'm pulling 1:14.7's, you can still change your car.

Keep in mind that it's still going to be a race, so you and I are not always going to get the correct racing lines and apexes.

I got the camera working! I'm going to hold off on a decision until later in the week when the rules are firmly set. The KTM is pretty quick:

DSCN0265_zps5qe7yqtg.jpg

Do we have anyone here who has a capture card or could upload this to youtube?
*raises hand*

I know I'm being confusing right now, but my participation depends on the time of day and day of the week this is on.

*raises hand*

I know I'm being confusing right now, but my participation depends on the time of day and day of the week this is on.

I'm going to try to get this on a weekend. Probably around 10:00 at night around where I live. That's EST btw.

Here's the most important post I'm ever going to make. Like this so I know you're coming on Saturday at 10:00 PM EST. I need six likes on this post to start the race.

10PM EST is 3AM GMT, It'll be late but I shouldn't have any problems making it, Heck COTW meet ups are at near 4AM for the most part for me so I should be good. :lol:

Back