GT6 Easter Eggs and interesting finds

• Thread starter Roflwaffle
  • 1,280 comments
Jenkins still in every GT logo though!
GT5logo.jpg
Once seen can't be unseen.

As far as I'm aware the El Camino is based on the Chevelle, yet I too think it should not say Chevelle on it. :boggled:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevrolet_El_Camino Read the wiki, the el camino was built on the chevelle platform and very little was changed, they had the exact same interior. GM would throw a lot of different parts together back then too, I remember seeing a chevelle SS on Mecum that came from the factory with Malibu door panels because they ran out of SS door panels.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevrolet_El_Camino Read the wiki, the el camino was built on the chevelle platform and very little was changed, they had the exact same interior. GM would throw a lot of different parts together back then too, I remember seeing a chevelle SS on Mecum that came from the factory with Malibu door panels because they ran out of SS door panels.
I see. Thanks for the clarification! :cheers:

I don't know if this was posted before but has anyone noticed after the first corner on Chamonix on the left side you can see what I think is a Lexus LF-A and a Camaro sitting with their backs to a building, they can easily be seen by just looking where described above. Just thought i would throw this in here so everyone would have something else to look at on that track other than snow.:lol:

The Toyota Carina has not just generic PD wings, but 3 special custom designs as well. Pretty unique amongst standard cars.

I don't know if this was posted before but has anyone noticed after the first corner on Chamonix on the left side you can see what I think is a Lexus LF-A and a Camaro sitting with their backs to a building, they can easily be seen by just looking where described above. Just thought i would throw this in here so everyone would have something else to look at on that track other than snow.:lol:
Which Chamonix?

Which Chamonix?
Full track they are in the middle of the double left hander before the start/finish. On the left in the middle at the very back you should be able to see them. A more in detail description is when you start of in an online lobby (that is where I found it) in the "pits" you go down around the first left hand corner and slowly down towards the second left turn before the start/finish line and look carefully at the left side of the track, if you do that you should be able to see them.

On Mid-Field Raceway there are a few new Easter Eggs, mostly at the last tunnel before Start/Finish Line.

There is a sign called "Mid Park" and if you stay in the tunnel and you look right, you will find several fake Fast Food Restaurants.

Last edited:
Not sure if this gas been said yet, but on the '67 El Camino, not only does the steering wheel say 'Chevelle' (which I know was already mentioned), but the glovebox has a Malibu badge on it.

Latest Posts

Back