GT6 - Prize Cars - v1.20 - Save credits, win cars! - New Seasonals - 22/09/2016

• Thread starter Monatsende
  • 418 comments
Ah good, first and only car i bought, know it well from real life and the "racing" has a lot of track parts which save money.

Yup, it's definitely good value that one, I didn't know if it was eligible so I just bought a BRZ, cuz it's one of my favourite cars anyay, it just made sense.

Yup, it's definitely good value that one, I didn't know if it was eligible so I just bought a BRZ, cuz it's one of my favourite cars anyay, it just made sense.
Yeh, made a few tweaks. About 50k in and 500pp 300hp and light as ever. Dominating everything easily......but its to track focused and grippy for drifting so will get a BRZ S eventually.

I do have the Anniversary one but trying not to use those 25 cars. Their my toys.

So until now you can win only 31 cars, which is a bit odd to me, while im expecting loads more?!
Also, until you arrive at the last race of A international, where you need a Le Mans race car, and you are to soon there, you need to save up for one to actually beat those races...

So until now you can win only 31 cars, which is a bit odd to me, while im expecting loads more?!
Also, until you arrive at the last race of A international, where you need a Le Mans race car, and you are to soon there, you need to save up for one to actually beat those races...

PD really didn't want to give much away on this game! Remember those milestone 'You've driven 50 miles heres a level 1 gift ticket' on GT5? Birthday tickets, game completion tickets...We must have been bad this year, Kaz is punishing us fir xxmas.

A Civic and an MX-5 are must buy cars for National A One Make?

International A One Make also needs an Aventador and 458 right?

*palms forehead* All the cars that I buy are prize cars! I bought the Lightweight Rocket about 5 minutes before I won it from Goodwood. Then I bought the GT2 Lambo and now I find that's a prize. I also bought the KTM X-Bow Street only to find I was about to win it as a prize! That's 3 of the 4 cars I've bought! If anyone tells me that my Audi R8 LMS Ultra '12 (Not the team Pheonix one) can be won I'm jumping off a bridge. :banghead:

*palms forehead* All the cars that I buy are prize cars! I bought the Lightweight Rocket about 5 minutes before I won it from Goodwood. Then I bought the GT2 Lambo and now I find that's a prize. I also bought the KTM X-Bow Street only to find I was about to win it as a prize! That's 3 of the 4 cars I've bought! If anyone tells me that my Audi R8 LMS Ultra '12 (Not the team Pheonix one) can be won I'm jumping off a bridge. :banghead:
Please don't!

@Monatsende yes, I am pretty sure that you need to buy a classic European car.

What about the Historic Racing Car Cup? Has anyone done that one, yet? And if so which car did you use?

Won that one with the Cobra Daytona Coupé 15th anniv '64 (sorry it's a pack car) you are facing terrifying 'Toyota 7 + Chaparral 2D & 2J on those races ;)

Won that one with the Cobra Daytona Coupé 15th anniv '64 (sorry it's a pack car) you are facing terrifying 'Toyota 7 + Chaparral 2D & 2J on those races ;)

I couldn't get that car to turn on the tight corners at Cote d'Azure and could never catch the 2D, let alone the 2J. Did you tune yours or add parts etc.?

hey guys, I've completed all the goodwood races up to the Ford GT so far (and got gold in all of them) but haven't received the prize cars. Am I doing something wrong? I haven't been able to connect to the internet for a few days so haven't been online with gt6 yet, will that have anything to do with it?

hey guys, I've completed all the goodwood races up to the Ford GT so far (and got gold in all of them) but haven't received the prize cars. Am I doing something wrong? I haven't been able to connect to the internet for a few days so haven't been online with gt6 yet, will that have anything to do with it?

You are playing V.1.00? That might be the problem... When you patch you should get the cars.

so what are the must buy cars?

Kart 100
Kart 125
Classic European Car
Prius
86 GT/BRZ S/FR-S/86 "Racing"
Civic
MX5
Advet adore
Italia

is that the full list?

i tried looking for the answer to this question for a while, but i didn't find anything. can we obtain a prize car from a racing series more than once to help with money grinding, like GT4 and before? I know License prize cars are obtainable only once, and in GT5 they made all prize cars like this.
Thanks!

Back