GT6 - Prize Cars - v1.20 - Save credits, win cars! - New Seasonals - 22/09/2016

• Thread starter Monatsende
  • 418 comments
Getting enough stars to go to the events that are harder with the cars I have available is my strategy. Then whdn Ican go no further I will go back to the races with special requirements. I like picking and choosing :D

Do u spend money on upgrades? I buy new cars for events instead of tuning. I like vanilla cars tho. And I like driving different vehicles.

This list is interesting but useless if it doesn't include the sale prices of each car that can be won. Otherwise how are we supposed to know exactly which car is worth winning? Do we even know if a prize car can be won multiple times?

This list is interesting but useless if it doesn't include the sale prices of each car that can be won. Otherwise how are we supposed to know exactly which car is worth winning? Do we even know if a prize car can be won multiple times?
Can't win prize cars twice. The prize cars are incredibly useful to the people who don't use the anniversary cars, i wouldn't sell them.
BTW, this is nowhere near useless, it just saved me $2.1mil on cars i planned to buy :cheers:

Does anyone else think this is a pitiful amount of prize cars compared to GT5? I just counted a rough number of 261 prize cars in gt5 and it looks as theres barely 30 in GT6. Plus GT5 had prize cars in seasonals.

Can't win prize cars twice. The prize cars are incredibly useful to the people who don't use the anniversary cars, i wouldn't sell them.
BTW, this is nowhere near useless, it just saved me $2.1mil on cars i planned to buy :cheers:

Sorry I didn't realise this list would also be useful to help us save money because of cars that do not need to be bought because they can be won. My bad.

Just finished all of super the prize car is a Audi sport Quattro pikes peak 87', I can also confirm the mclaren f1 94' is the prize car for half super.

Last edited:
Here is 2 more prize car pictures :)
Yes I'm way too much behind you guys on this game :lol:
ijtw.png
pu55.png

It's so cool, feels so much more GTish because of the little earnings. ;) We are much more dependant on prize cars.

So didn't GT5 seasonals start bygiving out little cash, but ended up giving 300 million per event ?

If this doesn't happen, they are clearly hoping people will be spending a fortune on buying Credits - cynical b@ggers !

Up until the seasonals in gt5, the biggest payout race was the Like the wind race at Indy.

We'll see how the payouts will evolve I guess

So didn't GT5 seasonals start bygiving out little cash, but ended up giving 300 million per event ?

If this doesn't happen, they are clearly hoping people will be spending a fortune on buying Credits - cynical b@ggers !

Yes they are. It's more difficult to earn money, and less prize cars. As Lozzy said: ''I just counted a rough number of 261 prize cars in gt5 and it looks as theres barely 30 in GT6. Plus GT5 had prize cars in seasonals.''

I know this game is supposed to last for some time, but if you are thinking about buying Ferrari, Lamborghini and Pagani zondas, you will have to play like a lunatic an repeating missions much more than you had to on GT5. It's pretty obvious that they want people to spend money buying credits. It's sad that they are becoming like that and I'm now thinking about selling the game or smash it. We'll see if it gets better.

May be worth adding an additional section and making note of cars which will need to be bought, like someone posted, they needed to purchase the Prius, Kart, maybe the BRz (is it).
So the overall will show us what we start with, what we win, what we need to purchase to complete all sections including the one make challenges etc.
Like others upto now (got my game late so behind most you guys) Ive not bought a second car, I've also had no need to spend on any upgrades.

As it seems to be harder to earn the credits I think it doesn't de-value the cars unlike GT5 which was too easy to earn the $$$$$$

Back