GT6 - Prize Cars - v1.20 - Save credits, win cars! - New Seasonals - 22/09/2016

• Thread starter Monatsende
  • 418 comments
I've been playing wihout day1 patch (cuz no Internet yet) and I didn't recieve any car for golding my licences... Will I recive them after the instalation of the patch? :S

I've been playing wihout day1 patch (cuz no Internet yet) and I didn't recieve any car for golding my licences... Will I recive them after the instalation of the patch? :S
Yes 👍
I played without patch for reason, but when I updated I needed just click licence test and it gives car 👍

As it seems to be harder to earn the credits I think it doesn't de-value the cars unlike GT5 which was too easy to earn the $$$$$$

I agree GT5 made it far too easy to earn credits on some of the seasonals... it should be somewhere between that and how it is now.

Career:
With revealed Super rewards this
International A (All Stars) gives ???
should be known already, too...

Anyone know if the SLS AMG GT3 can be won? I'm going to dump a lot of money investing in cars right now and I'm concerned about my money, don't want to drop it below 1 million.

Anyone know if the SLS AMG GT3 can be won? I'm going to dump a lot of money investing in cars right now and I'm concerned about my money, don't want to drop it below 1 million.
I really doubt that the SLS AMG GT3 can be won as Career International A (All Stars) seems to be the last open spot...
But you`ll never know.

I also hold my purse. :lol:

I've read that it works for the license prizes, but will i be able to collect my goodwood cars post update? (internet is down until next week)

Does coffee break offer cars, i seem to only get silver (not trying hard, just having a laugh. GTR eco got 3.1miles lol)

I think you should add a classic european car to the 'Must Buy' list, because you do not win one before the European Classic Championship in National B:tup:

I'm pretty sure you have to buy an 86/FR-S/BRZ for the one make race in National B?

I haven't seen it listed as a prize car anywhere. Can anyone confirm this. (I myself bought it because I hadn't won it at the time and I'm assuming it isn't a prize car in the game as a result)

Can the Tesla be won before you need the electric car?

Well the electric races are in A and the Roadster would have to be obtained via S license tests and tuned down to 400PP, but it is technically possible.

Well the electric races are in A and the Roadster would have to be obtained via S license tests and tuned down to 400PP, but it is technically possible.
You can finish S licence before you need the electric car? Then the electric car is not needed.

Yep you can finish S licence before you need the electric car. But you are going to need to buy a Prius anyway for the one-make race, so I'd change the Electric Car "must buy" to specifically the Prius.

I'm betting there is going to be a lot of the One-Make races which require purchasing a car. May as well wait to see what the last unknown prize car is though I suppose before committing to a list of purchases.

Last edited:
Back